Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) (23507 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina Ahead Of Elections (Photos) / Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Jaycee07(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
triple996:

U asked me a question then rain insult on me
Are u sure u are not depressed?
No Nill urself on top politics wooo

I’m glad you know that I’m not depressed. I’m sound and healthy. What’s the purpose of sputtering rubbish all over people’s articles just to spite Igbos because of ideological differences when it’s obvious that you don’t buy or sell in a different market in the country.
Check the debt profile, inflation, medical facilities decay across the nation, economic and human rights abuses .
You must be very dumb to be celebrating incompetence and disaster.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by triple996(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2023
Jaycee07:

I’m glad you know that I’m not depressed. I’m sound and healthy. What’s the purpose of sputtering rubbish all over people’s articles just to spite Igbos because of ideological differences when it’s obvious that you don’t buy or sell in a different market in the country.
Check the debt profile, inflation, medical facilities decay across the nation, economic and human rights abuses .
You must be very dumb to be celebrating incompetence and disaster.
Well boy,
U can hang for all I care.
Buhari finished his tenure and then with he help of obi who played d spoiler, install tinubu as next P.
If he dey pain u. Sniper dey na grin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Menclothing: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2023
It’s a new day
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2023
olusola200:
Ur days are numbered
Before nko , power they say is transient
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Thanos5555: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
accordadoga25:

We don't have issues with SouthSouth.. No dey join body with SouthSouth.. Even SouthSouth dey avoid Southeast like plague... SE wan do attachment by force to Southsouth

Lollll, who told you, SS have SE always at heart, cos through history they also classify us as SE during Violence and killings.

So we don't take threat given to SE likely
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Realist777: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
prettyliz:
Abeggi you can't even compare Obj and your failed president... Insecurity is at its peak,no fuel,no light,hike in everything...no cash,no quality education,the quality and quantity of everything has dropped yet their prices has gone up...we all know it's tribalism and religious brainwashing that is clouding all your judgements because even a blind man can see what Nigeria has become.....so no even try put Obj close to Mr. Failure
Buhari ain't my president bro!
He has failed woefully in security and the economy but we can't deny the fact he has also done pretty well in agriculture, infrastructure and social development programmes.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Jaycee07(m): 6:12am On Mar 29, 2023
triple996:

Well boy,
U can hang for all I care.
Buhari finished his tenure and then with he help of obi who played d spoiler, install tinubu as next P.
If he dey pain u. Sniper dey na grin

Do I look like an idiot to you?
I pity you wahali. Your type have never tasted and may never taste a good life.Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Has Commissioned 5 Indigenous Industries In Anambra In 2023 (Photos) / 52 Female Suicide Bombers On The Loose In Maiduguri / The Incompetent Ministers Of President Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.