Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) (23468 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Daura, Katsina Ahead Of Elections (Photos) / Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by accordadoga25(f): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thanos5555:
Lollllll

The most Violent election of all times, Urchins get ready to insult all the SS&SE people, very well.

It so surprising that the people that are winning are more BITTERED and VIOLENT, than the people losing.

We don't have issues with SouthSouth.. No dey join body with SouthSouth.. Even SouthSouth dey avoid Southeast like plague... SE wan do attachment by force to Southsouth
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Classicalman:
Most usel3ss President ever
I swear. I wonder why he is even coming back

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by olisefom: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
BabaAdex:

We believe cash will soon be flowing like river

I believe you
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Imortal001:
Buhari has the chance to write ✍️ his name in Nigeria history book, as president that conduct free and fare election, but he threw the chance away...
It has been confirmed that buhari is the worst president in Nigeria history!
Wailing and crying is bad for your mental health.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by americanigga(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Imortal001:
Buhari has the chance to write ✍️ his name in Nigeria history book, as president that conduct free and fare election, but he threw the chance away...

I see him as the best President. Only Igbos think the way you do
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by prettyliz(f): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Realist777:

Obj. had the chance and also threw it away.
Abeggi you can't even compare Obj and your failed president... Insecurity is at its peak,no fuel,no light,hike in everything...no cash,no quality education,the quality and quantity of everything has dropped yet their prices has gone up...we all know it's tribalism and religious brainwashing that is clouding all your judgements because even a blind man can see what Nigeria has become.....so no even try put Obj close to Mr Failure
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Imortal001:

Early this afternoon I thought deeply and figured it's possible the hooligans blackmailed him and he couldn't help but succumb to it sha 🤔
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Henrymas(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
This stupid clown, conducted the worst election in Nigerian history. APC dumb skull adherents, a round of applause for your emperor.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by nedu666: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Every time i see buhari walking , i see incompetence walking

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
He returned to Abuja after rigging elections. God will surely punish him and his cohorts for stealing the peoples mandate in Nasarawa state..
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Safyqueen: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Imortal001:

Hmmm, two tonged mouth. Buhari that was not supporting Tinubu last month for credible elections and equal play ground for all is no more the hero of free and fair elections.

Tell Obi to reframe from what divides the country but what unified. GOD ALMIGHTY is never biased.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by leisuretym: 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Imortal001:
Wailing IPOB machine spotted

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by dododawa1: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
The most _------- of NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Adeolajude(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
I can't believe we are edging closer to the end of the tyrant and most clueless president. So so happy.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by abdul23(m): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
This disaster as a president. Very clueless and stubborn yet very arrogant. Nobody can be worse that this due.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by daniwise(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=triple996 post=121915340]SLAYER OF IPOB AND OBIDIENT VIOLENT CRIMINALS wink[/quote

Slayer of your family and generation.Big idiot
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Thanos5555: 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
accordadoga25:

We don't have issues with SouthSouth.. No dey join body with SouthSouth.. Even SouthSouth dey avoid Southeast like plague... SE wan do attachment by force to Southsouth

Yes that's why you allowed Calabars to vote in Lagos election also abi

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by CallmeCHIKE: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
petechs:

Are you IPOB or Obedient or both! grin grin grin

Please get out. This is so boring. You’re too old for this.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Most useless president ever

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
The real enemy of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Kog45(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Imortal001:
I thought he was the best when he redesigned Naira and stood his ground when Inec chairman was to be removed...and was hailed for sending soldiers to Lagos but now worst president to those who hailed him before election......good election or not Buhari failed the nation.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Jaycee07(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
triple996:
SLAYER OF IPOB AND OBIDIENT VIOLENT CRIMINALS wink

I am not Igbo, but a Nigerian. But can you swear down with your life how you’ve have benefited from Bihari’s 8 years in office as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria? Which of his anti- people/ anti- democratic policies have you benefited from?
You’re a very foolish person.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by triple996(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jaycee07:

I am not Igbo, but a Nigerian. But can you swear down with your life how you’ve have benefited from Bihari’s 8 years in office as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria? Which of his anti- people/ anti- democratic policies have you benefited from?
You’re a very foolish person.
U asked me a question then rain insult on me
Are u sure u are not depressed?
No Nill urself on top politics wooo
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by triple996(m): 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=daniwise post=121918933][/quote]
Pained ipob terrorist
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by youngtizzy1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Oh this is Buhari not Jubril again lol
Una know how many people una don brainwash with this thing?

Imortal001:
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Our admirable President, ur highly welcome
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by ckc(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Useless man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by culbadboi(m): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
His Excellency.
I want to be president someday
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by walozanga(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
Useless man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Anunakeeh: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
It's Time to Inflict Heavy Final Pains of FATALITY on the Urchins & Zombiesgrin
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja At The Conclusion Of Elections (Photos) by Ofolete: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nigeria was doomed the day he was born.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Seizes ₦‎200M Dry Donkey Meat Cargo Heading To South-East / SURE-P Getting The Job Done!!! / Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.