Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 (34925 Views)

2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Ned Nwoko Wins Delta North Senatorial Seat / 2023: Supreme Court Affirms Sherriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by wehdone(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:
Delta people will never learn!

PDP has fooled them for over 29 years and they keep voting for the disaster!

A state that never had a governor in last 8 years

Omo-Agege was also PDP. They had to choose between the rock and a hard place... I think Sheriff is a better option

5 Likes

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by SouthSouth1914: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Omo Agege + Ibori beaten blue black by Okowa..

Then you are a novice. Sheriff never left the place of James Ibori. Okowa, will still be driven from any pack he signed with Sheriff. Watch out in the coming days/months.

Don’t speak in public once you don’t have info!
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by highchief1: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Eniade99:
What happened to that party shouting from top to bottom?
yahoo boys and hook up girls are never to be taken seriously bro.many if those rallies was to look for babes.my guy always told me he was going to look for babe each time they had rally
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by kelmicheal: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bintexx:
Happy Rigging, the best rigger won grin

Your Apc is the master election rigger in the world
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by foleskay(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Pronounce it as o-bo-re-wo-ri

The "V" is silent.
Baby bawo ni now
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by ken6488(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin APC has no place here

Delta is pdp

We don't support agbero here

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by CXLVII: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
wehdone:

Omo-Agege was also PDP! They had to choose between the rock and a hard place... I think Sheriff is a better option

Let’s watch and see.

a state cannot be voting same things and expect different results.

It’s feasible that it’s going to be another 8 years of stagnancy.
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by sotall(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:

A state that never had a governor in last 8 years, and only had a furniture in the government house.

Now they are set to start another stagnant journey!

Anything is better than PDP for Deltans. That state has been severely ripped off

You are right that Delta need a change of government but definitely not the jihad muslim party called APC.

7 Likes

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by ken6488(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:

Let’s watch and see.

a state cannot be voting same things and expect different results.

It’s feasible that it’s going to be another 8 years of stagnancy.
lol so APC will move us forward ba

1 Like

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by ken6488(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
wehdone:
Congratulations PDP, I guess Sheriff is the better candidate. But on a serious note... Does it mean that Obidients and LP was just about Peter Obi? Or is the wave coming to an end?

That aside, Igbos should be calming down. They talk too much. They reveal too much! We should learn to talk 'sooooo' much less! STFU, and keep your opponent guessing. JEEZ!!! I hope we have learnt a lot from this Election sha...

South-south people should also now understand that we have been divided and conquered. I hope you guys enjoyed the stray bullets you received when Igbos were being bashed. If Afikpo people, Abakaliki and Nsukka people can be called Igbos, I don't understand why someone from Aniocha, Rumuru, etc, people with Ikechukwu, Emeka, etc as names, would say they are not Igbos! Your Igbo is even easier to understand than Nsukka Igbo!

We have been divided! It's up to us to unite ourselves. Else, we will remain conquered.

Best wishes my people...
LP is obi only

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by CXLVII: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
sotall:

You are right that Delta need a change of government but definitely not the jihad muslim party called APC.

APC or LP is valid.

Anything is valid for Deltans, considering the stagnancy in that state, despite their huge resources.
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by play5050: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
believe me, if INEC to conduct a fresh election today LP will lose many of the seat they won during the presidential election. although most of them won because of obi, they will most decamp, that guy that won eti osa federal seat in lagos, he better decamp to APC and cut a deal with them, because he is already destiny for just 4 years in abuja. i will advice him to use this for years to cash out, same with that LP guy that won in kaduna
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by ken6488(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:

A state that never had a governor in last 8 years, and only had a furniture in the government house.

Now they are set to start another stagnant journey!

Anything is better than PDP for Deltans. That state has been severely ripped off
is it your business mind your own state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by CXLVII: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
ken6488:
lol so APC will move us forward ba

Anything party would be better than a party that has failed for over 20 years!

It’s been repetitive failure!
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by ken6488(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:

Anything party would be better than a party that has failed for over 20 years!

It’s been repetitive failure!

leave our PDP abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Padipadi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
olaboy33:
What happened to those who are tired of bad leadership?

Is PDP the right party?

The messiah was going round to select candidates that should be voted for, what happened?
The messiah that's the real Obidiót. He's cunning n some of his followers are so daft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Lithiumite: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Omo Agege + Ibori beaten blue black by Okowa..
What baffles me is why Omo agege didn't seek return to the senate which would have been an easy ride and he would have gotten SP without stress.

Wonder what he was smoking to think he could defeat PDP in delta.....that obowheworhi guy nah confirm street and Omo agege is no match.

I am confused on which the higher position is,gov or SP.......Omo agege f up big time.

6 Likes

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Meti99(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Godfullsam:

You don buy market grin. You go chop insult tire today grin
😁😁
I trust them dem no dey disappoint...they will soon gather here to wail and curse as usual...😂😂😂

I've not seen people who just like to deceive themselves among themselves and be happy..
Old and young, Politicians and Pastors all of them will face one side
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by CXLVII: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
ken6488:
leave our PDP abeg

It’s Okay!

Okowa failed for 8 years and certain that another failure just got voted-in.

Dogs don’t give birth to goats
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by sslcrypt: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Meti99:
What pains me most about Ibos is that they always lie to themselves just to make themselves feel good...

I expected the elderly ones to think inwardly and discover what the cause of their failure is genuinely... But they themselves love lies just to please themselves and make the unwise youths happy...

Obi just woke up one day as an accidental candidate.... What role/impact does he play within the ibo nation prior to his candidacy as labour party....
You just want to use him to get power in a fire brigade approach....it doesn't work that way....

When we say you don't have structure you always think it is about having agents across Nigeria....No
It's about Leadership of your candidate within his Political zone before it is Extended to other zones ....
What was his relationship with other people from zones prior to his candidacy...?
How many people did he build up politically?
Reasons why he dumped APGA to PDP and then to LP
What did he stand for politically that would make people believe in his ideology?

At least Tinubu believed in a decentralized Nigeria and he has been saying that for years now, that is what some of us see in him that made us vote for him..

Obi just wanted to use same format which buhari used to deceive us in 2015, claiming he was coming to fight corruption...

Obi was just an errand boy that was just handpicked for a mission he can't accomplish...

I expected the ibo elders to call their youths now and tell them the bitter truths they hate to hear and begin to build up for 2027/31 elections, Rome is not built in a day....

Rather than do something now all of them both elders, youths, pastors, have started wailing again

Fair points

1 Like

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Meti99(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
kingthreat:

If time is not well-taken, another tribe will take it from them.
Middle-Belt, Akwa-Ibom, Edo, etc better start cooking up sellable candidates that can become president. Anything can happen like it did with GEJ.
Unreasonable set of people...
When they argue, you will even wonder if they can hear themselves by themselves...

1 Like

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by victorsola: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/20/pdps-sheriff-oborevwori-defeats-omo-agege-wins-delta-governorship-election/
this is to show the reality of the presidential election, that LP na fluke . And thier claims are spurious that they won because some 5 people in a room are twitting nonsense everywhere.
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Tee2027: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Where is Labour? Una don see say politics is not for morons.

We will teach you all a bitter lesson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham, Other Celebrities Criticised For Accepting Award From Lagos State / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari / INEC Website Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.