Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 (34960 Views)

2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Ned Nwoko Wins Delta North Senatorial Seat / 2023: Supreme Court Affirms Sherriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Nwanna2588: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Going by the backlashes and critics that were aired, his victory is the most surprising.
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by TOYNEX(f): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Good for him
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by nyzeo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Meti99:
What pains me most about Ibos is that they always lie to themselves just to make themselves feel good...

I expected the elderly ones to think inwardly and discover what the cause of their failure is genuinely... But they themselves love lies just to please themselves and make the unwise youths happy...

Obi just woke up one day as an accidental candidate.... What role/impact does he play within the ibo nation prior to his candidacy as labour party....
You just want to use him to get power in a fire brigade approach....it doesn't work that way....

When we say you don't have structure you always think it is about having agents across Nigeria....No
It's about Leadership of your candidate within his Political zone before it is Extended to other zones ....
What was his relationship with other people from zones prior to his candidacy...?
How many people did he build up politically?
Reasons why he dumped APGA to PDP and then to LP
What did he stand for politically that would make people believe in his ideology?

At least Tinubu believed in a decentralized Nigeria and he has been saying that for years now, that is what some of us see in him that made us vote for him..

Obi just wanted to use same format which buhari used to deceive us in 2015, claiming he was coming to fight corruption...

Obi was just an errand boy that was just handpicked for a mission he can't accomplish...

I expected the ibo elders to call their youths now and tell them the bitter truths they hate to hear and begin to build up for 2027/31 elections, Rome is not built in a day....

Rather than do something now all of them both elders, youths, pastors, have started wailing again

You and all the tribal Animals in this space a f00ls. Only God almighty will reward your hate for your fellow man..... I curse you all.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by nesphil(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congratulations Hon. Sheriff.
Congrats to the PDP.
Congrats Deltans.
Congrats Gov. Okowa.

Nemere2020:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/20/pdps-sheriff-oborevwori-defeats-omo-agege-wins-delta-governorship-election/

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Hectroy(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sense no go Kee you...
wehdone:
Congratulations PDP, I guess Sheriff is the better candidate. But on a serious note... Does it mean that Obidients and LP was just about Peter Obi? Or is the wave coming to an end?

That aside, Igbos should be calming down. They talk too much. They reveal too much! We should learn to talk 'sooooo' much less! STFU, and keep your opponent guessing. JEEZ!!! I hope we have learnt a lot from this Election sha...

South-south people should also now understand that we have been divided and conquered. I hope you guys enjoyed the stray bullets you received when Igbos were being bashed. If Afikpo people, Abakaliki and Nsukka people can be called Igbos, I don't understand why someone from Aniocha, Rumuru, etc, people with Ikechukwu, Emeka, etc as names, would say they are not Igbos! Your Igbo is even easier to understand than Nsukka Igbo!

We have been divided! It's up to us to unite ourselves. Else, we will remain conquered.

Best wishes my people...
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Gboom: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Helinues come and wail

Yarubanza moslami must understand politics 101 ...

We the south South are all igbos

Bible verse from mc oluomo

Any other explanation

Tell ya Papa
Mumunatu, attache by force
Akwa Ibom, Cross river, Bayelsa states has no Ibo settlements among them while Iboes in Delta and Rivers will always deny you and the ibo settlement in Edo are inconsequential
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Jostoman: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
depezee:
Congratulations!
First to comment.
So this man later win that Mace Stolen Senator?

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Emmasnoop(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Djblack1986:
PDP is Delta state and Delta state is PDP
mumu waitin you gain for the many years they don rule.
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Juju70(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Djblack1986:
PDP is Delta state and Delta state is PDP

Etioye!!!! Keyamo ekpaaa!!!
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Jostoman: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Gboom:

Mumunatu, attache by force
Akwa Ibom, Cross river, Bayelsa states has no Ibo settlements among them while Iboes in Delta and Rivers will always deny you and the ibo settlement in Edo are inconsequential
So this man later win that Mace stolen Senator.
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
foleskay:
How Would one even pronounce this name.
just Sheriff, you will be fine

1 Like

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Reelmii: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Eniade99:
What happened to that party shouting from top to bottom?
they are still shouting....they shout for a living grin grin
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Udumeh: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
Delta people how market?
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Meti99(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
nyzeo:

You and all the tribal Animals in this space a f00ls. Only God almighty will reward your hate for your fellow man..... I curse you all.
Up till now no good thing has come out of your Nazareth

1 Like

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Reelmii: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
Meti99:
What pains me most about Ibos is that they always lie to themselves just to make themselves feel good...

I expected the elderly ones to think inwardly and discover what the cause of their failure is genuinely... But they themselves love lies just to please themselves and make the unwise youths happy...

Obi just woke up one day as an accidental candidate.... What role/impact does he play within the ibo nation prior to his candidacy as labour party....
You just want to use him to get power in a fire brigade approach....it doesn't work that way....

When we say you don't have structure you always think it is about having agents across Nigeria....No
It's about Leadership of your candidate within his Political zone before it is Extended to other zones ....
What was his relationship with other people from zones prior to his candidacy...?
What did he stand for politically that would make people believe in his ideology?

At least Tinubu believed in a decentralized Nigeria and he has been saying that for years now, that is what some of us see in him that made us vote for him..

Obi just wanted to use same format which buhari used to deceive us in 2015, claiming he was coming to fight corruption...

Obi was just an errand boy that was just handpicked for a mission he can't accomplish...

I expected the ibo elders to call their youths now and tell them the bitter truths they hate to hear and begin to build up for 2027/31 elections, Rome is not built in a day....

Rather than do something now all of them both elders, youths, pastors, have started wailing again
u just said it all....they talk more than they strategies that is wat is affecting them....

1 Like

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by ken6488(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
CXLVII:

It’s Okay!

Okowa failed for 8 years and certain that another failure just got voted-in.

Dogs don’t give birth to goats
what your problem you prefer a thug to be our governor?

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by dandig(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Meti99:

Strangely satisfying write up

1 Like

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Moseshasss: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
DELTANS wuna for hear am....no be this man wey bring thugs into National Assembly to steal MAZE that year ....?

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
The rural dwellers of Delta deserve all the bad governance that befalls their community.That is where buying of votes and other rigging machineries takes place.
The voters will write their names at a sheet of paper provided by the ruling party agent of the state.They will votes.The next day they will go to the political party agent who mobile them to demand for their #1k votes.
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by mechanics(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Congrats to him, upon the endorsement of the APC candidate by other political parties, he couldn't win, he should try next time.
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Moseshasss:
DELTANS wuna for hear am....no be this man wey bring thugs into National Assembly to steal MAZE that year ....?
They are used to suffering.
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by do4luv14(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Omo Agege + Ibori beaten blue black by Okowa..

Ibori did not support Ovie, And can never support him
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Coronavirus1: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2023
wehdone:
Congratulations PDP, I guess Sheriff is the better candidate. But on a serious note... Does it mean that Obidients and LP was just about Peter Obi? Or is the wave coming to an end?

That aside, Igbos should be calming down. They talk too much. They reveal too much! We should learn to talk 'sooooo' much less! STFU, and keep your opponent guessing. JEEZ!!! I hope we have learnt a lot from this Election sha...

South-south people should also now understand that we have been divided and conquered. I hope you guys enjoyed the stray bullets you received when Igbos were being bashed. If Afikpo people, Abakaliki and Nsukka people can be called Igbos, I don't understand why someone from Aniocha, Rumuru, etc, people with Ikechukwu, Emeka, etc as names, would say they are not Igbos! Your Igbo is even easier to understand than Nsukka Igbo!

We have been divided! It's up to us to unite ourselves. Else, we will remain conquered.

Best wishes my people...
Yes he is the better candidate James ibori supporting Apc no Godfathers
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Then you are a novice. Sheriff never left the place of James Ibori. Okowa, will still be driven from any pack he signed with Sheriff. Watch out in the coming days/months.

Don’t speak in public once you don’t have info!
Joseph the dreamer, keep dreaming. You have been dreaming since the days of primaries. 21 : 4 is not a tea party
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Rapuru14: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Meti99:

You sound like a Yoruba man.

Igbos culture and values will NEVER match that of your people.

Igbos doesn't need any Tinubu like figure.

All we need is a good man with proven record we give him maximum support and we don't expect that to please you. If you want us to support the kind of politics embellished last Saturday and 25th,
by a man of very ugly reputation, then you're on a long thing.

Igbos forbid evil and when you see the Igbo society and masses unanimously support any man, there is every chance that man is a good man.

God forbid we lose our values for some rather shameful, thuggish, demonic and colonial politics all in the bid to wrestle power. If we do that the God of our land will leave us and our land will suffer.

So push up your advice up your ass, we ain't desperate like drug barons.

The blessing and endorsement of God upon our land is enough for us.
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by 3nity7: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
Some fools here saying why labour didn't win delta are just spilling trash. Omoagege and Sheriff are well known and have backings. We didn't know Lp had candidate not until Obi gathered momentum last year. Lp as a party don't believe in election malpractices like the other two party does, which you guys call structure. Let's try electronic voting where voting will be online and monitored live let's see how demonic politicians you celebrate will fare.

We don't want APC in Delta.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by postmann: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Meti99:

How my state election result take consain you and obi mata?

Abi dem take obi and ibo swear for you?

1 Like

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by SouthSouth1914: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Joseph the dreamer, keep dreaming. You have been dreaming since the days of primaries. 21 : 4 is not a tea party

This is why I said you are not privy to any info. Just talking with your wide mouth like tap water.
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
do4luv14:

Ibori did not support Ovie, And can never support him
Baba, you are far from the realities of Delta state 2023 politics, maybe you need to ask those on ground. Even Ibori came in Person to Asaba in protest to the venue were result was being announced after his daughter has done hers in Oghara.

1 Like

Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by olibeans: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
INEC with Nigerian Security Operatives and Channels TV rigged this election and stole Nigerians mandate.
Re: PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 by Kaiser20: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
Omo Agege + Ibori beaten blue black by Okowa..
But they said thief Ibori and Omo Agege are the Jagaban of Delta state politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Intercepted By Policemen In Maiduguri, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) / Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.