Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election (50664 Views)

Umahi Sacks Permanent Secretary Who Can’t Calculate Gratuities / Governor Umahi Sacks 1,800 Aides, Gives Reasons / Akeredolu Sacks Aides To Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by erospecial: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
The people didn't vote his party but he rigged all the elections hence the impromptu sacks!

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by theforemost: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
These IGBOS HAVE been into those plan for quite a long time.

They want to go and want to take Lagos with them

https://feed.rhino-news.com/multifeed-detail-template/static/half/detail/20230310/576389334572204046.html
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by Lingudy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:
Who is else is celebrating like me already

About the suffering and killing About to continue in Nigeria after what we experience in Buhari's tenure

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Since you all want to be sick

Let the sickness go round
This nation doesn't deserve pity
Wahala shocked
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by Mandesz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
U are right but celebrating the killings I'm in support. Until we set aside tribalism in Nigeria we can't get right. We know politicians that are honest enough to be trusted with our wealth but the bane will blindfold us.
Fut9ure:

About the suffering and killing About to continue in Nigeria after what we experience in Buhari's tenure

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 until we start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by kayob71652: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jgdyu

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by missuzoma: 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
Use and dump
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Transfer of aggression
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by geodemainguy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is what we call "Use and dump".
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by kelechi50: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
You are right
erospecial:
The people didn't vote his party but he rigged all the elections hence the impromptu sacks!
everything was done in the government house

Nothing like election at all

Just selection
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by ocelot2006(m): 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
clearcrystal:
Sore loser

But he's heading to the Senate.
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by Obakoolex(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
clearcrystal:
Sore loser
Dindinrin his candidate won unlike yours tongue
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by Tabletuner(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bonaventura:
His aides!
His sack!
His business!

We don't care about anything anymore

Abi oooo?
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by Obakoolex(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:

You n your likers are bunch of morons if that's what you wish this our darling nation, well we are not surprised because you're going back to calling Nigeria Zoo as predicted after your loss tongue

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by Elobest(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
He did not contest,why calling him looser

Just talking shibiri

clearcrystal:
Sore loser
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by membranus: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:

Your prayers against this country will never come to pass in JESUS Mighty Name, Amen.
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by EKOSuperior(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
clearcrystal:
Sore loser
How? He won the Senate and produced two additional Senators and four members of the House of Representatives, his anointed candidate won the Governorship election, what more is the definition of success?
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by Oxfordgrade: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:

Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by yahoodetector: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
One of the most stúpid governors ever to rule a state
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by SaintLucia: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
israelmao:

Can Emilokan stand boldly before God today and say he has truly won?
is that why obi Pandora refused to go to church again after loosing election grin
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by israelmao(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
SaintLucia:
is that why obi Pandora refused to go to church again after loosing election grin

Your Emilokan is a daylight robber,a mandate thief and violence breeder and father to a transgender despite the fact that he claims to be a true Muslim.
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by SaintLucia: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
israelmao:

Your Emilokan is a daylight robber,a mandate thief and violence breeder and father to a transgender despite the fact that he claims to be a true Muslim.
Eeyah so this is the reason why Obi Pandora refused to attend church service after loosing election grin
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by Saladdin: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fut9ure:

The election may not be perfect, YES
But I, my family and the well-meaning people of Nigeria will flourish beyond doubt with the incoming government. Personalize your 'prayers' to yourself!
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by mauriceminor: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
SaintLucia:
My own be say since Obi Pandora lost the presidential election, he has stop going to church service. Three Sunday in a row and the loser never visit any church for prayer like he did before the election.
obi it's better Dan ur father and entire family 100times.
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by israelmao(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
SaintLucia:
Eeyah so this is the reason why Obi Pandora refused to attend church service after loosing election grin

Obi attends church unlike your demented drug lord who doesn't practice what he claims to be and the word is "losing" not "loosing".Your Emilokan is even meticulous in flaunting stolen mandate because he knows it will be retrieved and returned to legitimate owner.
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by mistercharles: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
casualobserver:
Did he win his senate sit?
yes he did
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by KanwuliaExtra: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
All these men with BURNT CHEEKS! undecided
Wike
Atiku
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by incentive: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hmmm..
Lol.......
this is serious!
This is called use and dump. After 48 hours of election who does that?

Something is fishing
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by philipojukwu1: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2023
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1441263/governor-umahi-sacks-aides-48-hours-election/

It’s simple. He lost his senatorial bid and felt like what’s the essence having this useless sets when they can’t arrange a rigging in his favor. My bellyooooo
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by SaintLucia: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2023
israelmao:

Obi attends church unlike your demented drug lord who doesn't practice what he claims to be and the word is "losing" not "loosing".Your Emilokan is even meticulous in flaunting stolen mandate because he knows it will be retrieved and returned to legitimate owner.
eeyah so u are now telling me that Obi Pandora that called Nasarawa state a big country and doesn't even know the meaning of BVAS is now demented and that is the reason why he couldn't attend church service after loosing election grin
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by SaintLucia: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2023
mauriceminor:
obi it's better Dan ur father and entire family 100times.
U mean Obi Pandora who father was brutally murdered by his fellow drug dealers is now better than your own father because of election? grin
Re: Governor Umahi Sacks Aides 48 Hours After Election by clearcrystal: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Obakoolex:

Dindinrin his candidate won unlike yours tongue

Oponu omo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.