Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

UBA Token System Update Review: Mine UBA Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Token System Update Review: Mine UBA Now (200 Views)

Is UBA Now A Fraudulent Bank? / Is UBA Now A Fraudulent Bank? / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UBA Token System Update Review: Mine UBA Now by ThinkDigitally2: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Universal Basic Asset (UBA) has upgraded the token system at 0:00 on February 12, 2023 (utc time), and the original UBA Test will be renamed UBA Ticket. The upgraded dual currency is: UBA Ticket and UBA Token. After the upgrade, the dual currency system will be better circulated in the entire ecology and make greater contributions to the UBA ecological construction.

UBA Ticket is distributed fairly according to the user’s online time, and the output is reduced by 25% every year. At the same time, inviting friends to join the UBA network can increase the user level and obtain a mining coefficient bonus. You can also increase the mining coefficient by pledging NFT.

In order to reward early users for their support of UBA, we will automatically convert UBA Test into UBA Ticket at a ratio of 100:1. In the future, UBA Ticket can be used to exchange Ticket Quota, exchange UBA Token, NFT upgrade and synthesis, pledge UBA Ticket to improve user level and team level coefficient, etc.

Read more above and on how to mine start mining UBA if you are yet to do so.

https://www.globaltechedu.com/2023/03/uba-token-system-update-review.html

Read more

(1) (Reply)

Have You Join The New Way Creators Are Making Money On Tiktok / Power Your Business With 1GB Data Daily! / Giving Your PR Content Writing a Facelift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.