Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) (2349 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Primary Declared Inconclusive / It Is Settled , The Presidential Election Will Be Declared Inconclusive.see Pics / Plateau State Election Declared Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by McLizbae: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
After final collation, it was observed that the gubernatorial election did not either hold or was canceled in a total of 69 pooling units across the 21 LGAs of the state, and the total number of eligible voters (PVC collected) from these PUs was 37016. This number was higher than the difference (31249) between the two leading parties (APC: 390,275 and PDP: 421,524), hence the election must be declared inconclusive.

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by famology(m): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
This one is over already

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by helinues: 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Interesting

That reminds me of Gov Oyetola first term election

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by McLizbae: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Like it is finished completely grin grin
famology:
This one is over already
Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by Mindlog: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Reality is that the entire 37, 016 PVC holders will not show up for the election as some have died, some relocated, I will say at best, 35% of them going by the low voters turn out.

PDP would certainly "helicopter" those units.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5 Likes

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
They don’t want to see Binani win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by McLizbae: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Let's take this your comment as "what we ordered" and then wait for "what we get" after the runoff. Nothing dey scare me again for Naija πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mindlog:
Reality is that the entire 37, 016 PVC holders will not show up for the election as some have died, some relocated, I will say at best, 35% of them going by the low voters turn out.

PDP would certainly "helicopter" those units.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3 Likes

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by donpapa(m): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
PDP don win this one already now.. Even half of that 37% no fit come out and vote on the day of the reeun. Wasn’t that what Oyetola and Ganduje did in 2018 and 2019 respectively?

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by famology(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
McLizbae:
Like it is finished completely grin grin

Like kpatakpata 🀣
Otilo.......

The wait for a female governor continues

2 Likes

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by KillerCrocodile: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
INEC is giving this Banana girl & APC people false hope

PDP will still win this election

Even if all 37k people come out to vote in a rerun

Half of that number will vote for Governor Fintiri..

Adamawa State remains a PDP State
Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by Jostoman: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Apc and their rigging magic na 5&6
Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by McLizbae: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bros you wicked!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Really, this one na to merely clear madam's doubts and safe her some litigation money.
famology:

Like kpatakpata 🀣
Otilo.......

The wait for a female governor continues

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by Mindlog: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
McLizbae:
Let's take this your comment as "what we ordered" and then wait for "what we get" after the runoff. Nothing dey scare me again for Naija πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oyetola's format don expire.

PDP would adopt Chinua Achebe's words... "β€œEneke the bird says that since men have learned to shoot without missing, he has learned to fly without perching.”....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by richidinho(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin grin grin

APC shaa....very funny because the new electoral law they just passed into law never mentioned "registered voters" but "accredited voters"
Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by McLizbae: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ennn... It can also be concluded that the number of "registered voters" is the potential number of voters that can be accredited in the PUs nah.
richidinho:
grin grin grin

APC shaa....very funny because the new electoral law they just passed into law never mentioned "registered voters" but "accredited voters"
Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by Hyperchi(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Coz PDP is leading and the woman na she print the inec paper so she must not loss

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by Caramia2020(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Inec
Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by HNICEARTH: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
False hope. Madam just go and chill with the printing contract you got paid for.

Fintir need not to stress himself. Those 69 PUs, not all the 37k voters will turnout. Max you get is 20% -7k voters turnout

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by McLizbae: 11:36am On May 07, 2023
That Adamawa election was the most reckless in the concluded elections. The 2 candidate were finally declared winner at different stage of the process, and they both gave their acceptance speeches. Even though only one was issued a certificate of return, and we thank God for that.

Nothing can be strange to me in naija again. I was actually expecting the two to continue as governorπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by McLizbae: 11:38am On May 07, 2023
That Adamawa election was the most reckless in the concluded elections. The 2 candidate were finally declared winner at different stage of the process, and they both gave their acceptance speeches. Even though only one was issued a certificate of return, and we thank God for that.

Nothing can be strange to me in naija again. I was actually expecting the two to continue as governorπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

HNICEARTH:
False hope. Madam just go and chill with the printing contract you got paid for.

Fintir need not to stress himself. Those 69 PUs, not all the 37k voters will turnout. Max you get is 20% -7k voters turnout

1 Like

Re: Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured) by HNICEARTH: 9:46am On May 09, 2023
McLizbae:

Simple issues anywhere in world becomes complicated once it gets to naija.
Maybe one day, we might just get to see 2 governors govern a state. Who knows

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu's Funeral: Nigeria Army Arrests Kidnappers Along Akoko-owo Road / Femi Lanlehin Homecoming Back To Oyo State Ac. What Effect! / Nigerians Are Equal Oil In Niger Delta, Real State In Abuja, Business the North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.