Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie (19780 Views)

LP To Its Reps Members: You Have Failed To Be True Ambassadors Of The People / Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors / Orji Kalu Hosts Governor Ugwuanyi, Ambassadors Of Mexico, Cuba, Venezuela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Dagger111(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Tinubu and his friends did cocaine too, all southern Nigeria deal, Manchester, them many, Yorubas, like many

Pls learn to compose and express yourself excellently. Abeg
Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by kherlly(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
She should come and rule naija let's try women on the president seat
Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dagger111:

Easterners to the world? But if na Cocaine they caught an Easterner with, you call such person a Nigerian and not Easterners to the world. Hypocrite pple.

How far .... You done congratulate her ?

Abi we should point out the hypocrisy ?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Dagger111(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
kiako:

How far .... You done congratulate her ?

Abi we should point out the hypocrisy ?

Her how? Whether i congratulates her here or not, it won't still increase my acct balance. She don't even knw i exist. I like every being that's successful in whatever skills they do for living.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dagger111:

Pls learn to compose and express yourself excellently. Abeg

Face the truth, no Dey dodge, Tinubu no do ? The recent Alhaji Kazeem na igbo, shuooo, any small thing igbo, igbo. Even we from warri, igbo, any none Yoruba, igbo. Pathetic, and complain when South Africans are xenophobic, when inside Una worst.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by bayelsaowei(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Enjoy my madam..and leave fools who continue to vote in thugs and slave masters...

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Arabk25: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Okiton:
cheesy

The same tribe they hate so much is the same people that promoting Nigeria to the word.
All Tunibu could do was to travel to Chicago, traded on illicit drugs, forged university certificate from university of Chicago and then return back to Nigeria and use the proceed of his illicit drugs to murder Funsho Williams, rigged elections in Nigeria.

Hmmm be careful what you say online so as not to land yourself in trouble a word is enough for only the wise
Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by bayelsaowei(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
kherlly:
She should come and rule naija let's try women on the president seat
she can't win..our useless men will employ all means to ensure she doesn't win..

Voters oppression/intimidation
Ballot box snatching
Killings
Vote buying

This is what our useless men in politics are known for...

Madam Okonjo cannot win a presidential election in Nigeria...

And again she is Ibo..so she can't win...

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Dagger111(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Face the truth, no Dey dodge, Tinubu no do ? The recent Alhaji Kazeem na igbo, shuooo, any small thing igbo, igbo. Even we from warri, igbo, any none Yoruba, igbo. Pathetic, and complain when South Africans are xenophobic, when inside Una worst.

Which tribe push drugs than the Igbos in the whole Africa? Not even Nigeria o, the whole Africa? Be honest to yourself.

So if Tinubu is doing drugs as you alleged, at think, you guys should be happy cos you will all get soft landing when caught as our President-elect is in drugs business too, just as you quoted that he his a drug lord.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Lukuluku69(m): 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Okonjo-iweala as Nigerian President... just imagine how the economy will look like in her first 4 years

On Paper, it is supposed to be Wonderful but what a lot of young people don't know is that this Madam is a Western Agent. It is hard to swallow for a lot but that is the truth. She is brilliant no doubt but most of these Havard Trained/ Oxford Trained people are Agents of Western Neo-Colonialists.

That is why they always get these IMF, World Bank, WTO Jobs. They are there to push the Western Agenda. The more they push that Agenda, the more of these Jobs they get.

The Western World don't really want you to progress. That is why they will borrow you #100m USD, release only #80m to you for a Project they know the proceed is coming back to Western Banks while you will have to pay #200m in Debt payment + interest.

That is why they will push your Daughters and Sons ( the brilliant ones) to push this Agenda.

Well Congratulations to her!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Illuminatiship(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
brutal1:
We saw how peaceful election was across the SE. You will soon resume the regular economic crumbling sit at home on the order of your lordships.
I nor be ibo so let your useless thought perish with you..

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by bonnyhope: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Illuminatiship:
True definition of a Nigerian not that agbero lord named tinubu..

Tinubu is a satan

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by bonnyhope: 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
IpobAntidote:
APC has won Kaduna. Congratulations.

How dare you mentioned apc on this thread

We are discussing humanity here you are mentioning devilish party

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by JOemmy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
One of the greatest igbo woman the igbo nation have ever produced
Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by millionaireman: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
In Nigeria, Okonjo will not be allowed to win Presidential election.
A near octogenarianan who is mentally handicapped, and who forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government in the past, will rather be awarded president-elect. The colonial masters who hold Nigeria one must give up. Nigeria is the most dysfunctional country on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
Dagger111:

Her how? Whether i congratulates her here or not, it won't still increase my acct balance. She don't even knw i exist. I like every being that's successful in whatever skills they do for living.

Yet, it wasn't also going to increase your bank acct by typing your attack here against the guy that called her an easterner.

You see the hypocrisy now ? Well, I may not expect you to own up but it's here now

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by millionaireman: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
Illuminatiship:
True definition of a Nigerian not that agbero lord named tinubu..

A president Tinubu who will make Nigeria become a PARIAH STATE before the leaders of the developed countries of the world, no thanks to Tinubu's forfeiture of drugs trafficking money to the US in the past.
Those who used the most deceptive and fraudulent election process to name Tinubu as president-elect, don't care about the wellbeing of Nigeria, so long as proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta continue to flow into Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by IpobAntidote: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
bonnyhope:

How dare you mentioned apc on this thread

We are discussing humanity here you are mentioning devilish party

Coming from a devilish brainwashed empty skull. I pity your sorry miserable low life.

Now GET LOST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by HNICEARTH: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
Everybody is congratulating her. The next minute if she decides to contest for the foremost job in nigeria, watch how they will all label her IPOB.
Corn-fused urchins

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by kherlly(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
bayelsaowei:
she can't win..our useless men will employ all means to ensure she doesn't win..

Voters oppression/intimidation
Ballot box snatching
Killings
Vote buying

This is what our useless men in politics are known for...

Madam Okonjo cannot win a presidential election in Nigeria...

And again she is Ibo..so she can't win...

It's well

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Sensiblerealist: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Can someone please explain how people easily create new accounts everyday or even every hour after being banned!
Especially this First class online emotional beggar. I'm sure the time you spend doing this can be of more value if utilized for a productive endeavour.
You even get time to dey create two accounts at once; one to beg and the other to push emotional support for the first one. Weyrey

Peacheree:
A true woman of substance

May God raise a kind hearted person to help you, and may divine help locate you IJN amen.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Connected1: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Easterners to the world
If you don't know how to say Nigeria/Africa to the world.

Better keep quiet.

This is how you all start instigating tribalism and hate.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by samuelson06(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Peacheree:
A true woman of substance

May God raise a kind hearted person to help you, and may divine help locate you IJN amen.

@ Seun and mod

Here's another format. This time she chooses not to come direct but hide under praying for the beggar meanwhile they're the beggar. Nuisance everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by IGBOSON1: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
IpobAntidote:
APC has won Kaduna. Congratulations.

Why bring this useless news here! All you power-hungry dolts ever think about is how to steal power, yet you haven’t got a fcking clue how to use it to improve the fortunes of your country! And by ‘you’, i mean all you bigoted lot in APC! You may ask why i didn’t mention any other party! Well, from where i’m standing it appears the worst of the worst are in that coven of witches you call a political party….coupled with the fact you’re supposed to have been the ones piloting the affairs of this country since 2015!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by musicwriter(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
LILTJAY:
Does she speak french?
Is she French?

Useless award grin grin grin

MelesZanawi:

After giving her this award, she will learn.

It's not about whether she speaks French, it's rather about the re-invention of colonialism and eventual second enslavement of Africa.

As they always have done since 1600, they first create an elite slave class to be positioned for marketing or if you like evangelism. Example: in 1962, Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe were tricked by Britain and the CIA into making African languages subservient to the English language. If you need more info about this particular event, go to www.africason.com and read the article that says "how Britain and the CIA fooled Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe to destroy African languages in literature". There are so many similar instances throughout history where black people were used same way. It would give you a clue of the real purpose of the la Francophonie award.

That organization is France's "Commonwealth of nations" (and though you may not know it) Britain and France are behind the scene competing about who'll have an upper hand in the coming re-enslavement of Africa as we enter a new age of Africa. I've calculated this new age to begin by 2050. Within that period, Africans born during colonialism would all have all been dead, so it becomes necessary for Europe to re-engineer the thinking of Africans of the 21st century to usher in the new slavery.

I've been warning about this coming event since the last 10 years....

I am sorry if you don't understand what I just said because you shouldn't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Please help me.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Dagger111(m): 12:08am On Mar 21, 2023
kiako:

Yet, it wasn't also going to increase your bank acct by typing your attack here against the guy that called her an easterner.

You see the hypocrisy now ? Well, I may not expect you to own up but it's here now

Now, what's your bone of contention sir?
Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by Burgerlomo: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2023
cool

Re: Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:27am On Mar 21, 2023
Mama keep making the igbos proud why haters die in fear and envy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Revenging For 1985 – Owie Warns Buhari / Fayose Receives Rousing Welcome In Ikere Ekiti [PHOTOS] / NSCDC Arrest Wife Of Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.