Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... (3511 Views)

Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Lady Wears Tinubu T-Shirt And Cap To Alaba International Market (Video) / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by ezechi242: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
optionalY09:

you just confirmed how fake you father is

WHILE YOUR MUM WAS HAVING SEXCAPADE WITH YOUR FATHERS NEIGHBOURS .....OR DONT YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT THE CHILD OF YOUR CURRENT FATHER?
Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by MikeofAfrica: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
cunny88:
No one is questioning how industrious the igbos are or there business acumen the solemn truth is that as far as politics in Nigeria is concerned the igbos will always take the back seat cos they never realise it's a game and don't know to play it.

When I was in Secondary school, I always take the first position in my class. Many of my classmates were jealous of me hence they conspired and reached an agreement that I will never be the class Captain of our class. That was their own way of ensuring I did not dominate them.

Hence when there was an election to select the class Captain, a dullard in our class defeated me . Hence I realised the envy against me and decided never to contest again.

What happened to me in my secondary school period is exactly what is happening to the igbos in Nigeria today.

The northerners and Yorubas are amaze how the igbos became the most successful tribe in Nigeria after the distruction done on them during the civil war.

Hence the fear is that with the success of Igbos in business, they will totally dominate Nigeria if allow to produce the president of Nigeria.

Hence there is a conspiracy between Hausa/ Fulani and Yorubas to ensure the igbos do not rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by D1official: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Omo Edo if you like prefer Japanese to Chinese, na your business be that. All these weak 'shaming' tactics ONLY work with the 'woke' Yorubas like Falz, Marcaroni, Iyabo Ojo, Aduni Ade, Banky W, etc. Go and use your weak a$$ tactics on them. They are weak and will fall for it for easy. But, you see us ibiles, we don't give a flying fvck. We've sworn an oath before our Gods and Ancestors that we will defend our heritage and land by ANY means necessary. If you come to our land and disrespect us we go change am for you. It doesn't matter where you're from, we go give you wotowoto.
Is that not why most of you sleep under the bridge at night.
Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by Alabaintprice(m): 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
0monnak0da:

You are an illiterate uneducated dunce

What does the word
Create

mean?

Imagine what this fool is saying

Eboe man created BVAs
. grin grin
Do not ridicule yourself

Go and verify...

In as much as you don't want it to be true unfortunately it is the truth....

That's not the only question I asked you there.....

I guess you're not blind from seeing black and white or like a coward that you yorubas are, you want to also run away from the question...... Cowards
Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by julaion: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
pongwa:
you talk too much
e dey pain you??
Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by puremaker7(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
chiefkpokp:
The truth must be said, As a Benin man, I know quiet well that the Benin and Yorubas are linked from the history so normally we d edos were supposed to be very closer to the Yorubas... But believe u me....we love the Igbos more and prefer to run things with them than the Yorubas, though I don't know of other Edo personalities, but I can authoritatively say without mixing words that in my family we prefer to work with the Igbos than Yoruba, I don't just no if it's only my family....the Igbos are truelly industrious that is the pure reasons why they are hated by some people.....
Who cares about Benin men, what good things can ever come out from Benin people? 80% of your ladies are into prostitution in Italy, men are lazy criminals, abeg shift, Benin people self dey shake small yanch

1 Like

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by CBR100: 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
IDENNAA:
You can never gain the knowledge and wealth the Igbo have built over the years while you were busy chasing white collar jobs and calling them "omo nna" and uneducated....lol. Suddenly you realize the same people you were mocking yesterday have left you behind.....All the major markets in Lagos are firmly on the grip of the Igbo man and the Yorubas can't do shiit about it. Let them carry their governorship and keep it, afterall we didn't run for governor in Lagos.

All the markets in Idumota is 80% Igbo controlled, same with Ladipo, Alaba international, Computer market , Oshodi....let them go eat the governorship post.....

For them to catch up with us in trade and commerce they have to serve under Igbo BOSSES!
Igbos ar essentially traders (and dey are gud at it )

Buh economy of a region is much bigger than just good at trading (until anambra have as much industry as Ogun state nah then unna fit make mouth)

2 Likes

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by CBR100: 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

When I was in Secondary school, I always take the first position in my class. Many of my classmates were jealous of me hence they conspired and reached an agreement that I will never be the class Captain of our class. That was their own way of ensuring I did not dominate them.

Hence when there was an election to select the class Captain, a dullard in our class defeated me . Hence I realised the envy against me and decided never to contest again.

What happened to me in my secondary school period is exactly what is happening to the igbos in Nigeria today.

The northerners and Yorubas are amaze how the igbos became the most successful tribe in Nigeria after the distruction done on them during the civil war.

Hence the fear is that with the success of Igbos in business, they will totally dominate Nigeria if allow to produce the president of Nigeria.

Hence there is a conspiracy between Hausa/ Fulani and Yorubas to ensure the igbos do not rule Nigeria.

Igbos ar not even the most successful tribe in nigeria (buh don't worry continue deciding your self).......as if no be d same igbos we dey see and leave with......
Apart from few rich ones, others standard of living very poor, struggle to pay children school fees, live in a face me I slap u old building despite marrying at a very old age , a lot of drunkard causing nuisance ......

U ppl ar just arrogance of unna trade
Which of following areas did Igbo surpass yorubaland
1. Infrastructure (port,rail,good road,electricity)
2. Agriculture and forestry
3. Manufacturing and agroallied industry
4. Foreign exchange by exporting (legally)
5. Qaulity higher institution (private and public
6. Security
7. Conducive environment for investment
8. Human resources all sort of skills
9. Who have beta banking industry
10. Political sagacity

Buh continue deceiving unna self

1 Like

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by CBR100: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alabaintprice:

See this midget coming to talk about wanting a digital economy.....

What do you know about a digital economy?
The bvas used in the election , who created it?
Was it not an Igbo man in the East?
You talk too much yet with little brain.

Your talents are leaving the country and been used to grow another country because your country has failed to give them a platform.

Instead of you to work with your fellow country men to get a better Nigeria. You allow greedy politicians use ethnicity to darken your souls.

Regardless of the fact that Igbos are in Lagos. No matter what happens. Igbos are still the richest and and the most industrious tribe in Nigeria.....

Which other tribe in this country passes down generational wealth?

Which other tribe in this country is as good in business as the Igbos?

Which tribe in this country imports the electronics used by the whole country?

Which tribe in this world bring in the transformers and high tension wires in this country?

Which tribe brings in the generators in this country?

Which tribe brings in the solar system in this country?

Which tribe does it better?

What do the Yoruba people know how to do?
What do the Hausa people know how to do?

Answer me, dimwit

Calm down Mr. Importer

6. Security
10. Political sagacity

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by CBR100: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

That buying and selling that you see as nothing is more difficult than getting a degree from the University.

The real University for Business Administration in Lagos is not UNILAG or LASU but Tradefair, Alaba international etc.

That is where you gain the practical knowledge that will make you establish your own company.

Hence If I am one of the Yoruba leaders, instead of hating the igbos, I will suggest the Lagos State Government reach a deal with them to train Yoruba youths in trading and business administration.

For your mind now everything in southwest revolves round the Igbo.....imagine comparing learning trade to a university degree
Doctors,engineers, lawyer, ICT expert , how many alaba trader gtb don employ ......

I shake my head for average Igbo who thinks learning trade and speaking broken english makes him literate

In addition:since u lyk to fumble

6. Security
10. Political sagacity

1 Like

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by Alabaintprice(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
CBR100:

Calm down Mr. Importer

6. Security
10. Political sagacity

Don't be daft bro......
We are talking about individuality,
You're referring to government assisted programs.....
Dude, if you want to brag with education please do that with the northerners. Same quality of education you have is what every Igbo man has both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. That's not a bragging rights.

The last time I checked, Easterners are good in agriculture .. go and check Anambra and exportation in agro products.
Talking about manufacturing, like what is Aba doing,
What about innoson to say the least..... Bros abeg.....

Political sagacity, are you calling that a score point to yourself... Allow a level playing ground without sentiment and Bais to see who will do well in politics.

How does this relate?
In your mind, you've made a point.
Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by CBR100: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Don't be daft bro......
We are talking about individuality,
You're referring to government assisted programs.....
Dude, if you want to brag with education please do that with the northerners. Same quality of education you have is what every Igbo man has both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. That's not a bragging rights.

The last time I checked, Easterners are good in agriculture .. go and check Anambra and exportation in agro products.
Talking about manufacturing, like what is Aba doing,
What about innoson to say the least..... Bros abeg.....

Political sagacity, are you calling that a score point to yourself... Allow a level playing ground without sentiment and Bais to see who will do well in politics.

How does this relate?
In your mind, you've made a point.

It is the collection of individual dat makes a tribe
Sorry we don't have rhesame quality (we are a step ahead of you ppl, how many of unna university dey top 10 compare to southwest )

Agriculture (u ppl sat still rely on ibadan for unna poultrt need, sorry sw beat se handdown)
Aba manufacturing, conglomerate of shoemakers .......go to ogun and oyo and witness wat real manufacturing means
Even afroallied industry in ondo, cocoa, cashew,wood and witness wat true manufacturing is all about

because we dont boast lyk u ppl, which region export non perroluem base products pass for all the region definitely (sw)

Look Igbo are traders , northerner are farmers with some flake of trading
Yoruba are more sophisticated,
Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by Alabaintprice(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
CBR100:

It is the collection of individual dat makes a tribe
Sorry we don't have rhesame quality (we are a step ahead of you ppl, how many of unna university dey top 10 compare to southwest )

Agriculture (u ppl sat still rely on ibadan for unna poultrt need, sorry sw beat se handdown)
Aba manufacturing, conglomerate of shoemakers .......go to ogun and oyo and witness wat real manufacturing means
Even afroallied industry in ondo, cocoa, cashew,wood and witness wat true manufacturing is all about

because we dont boast lyk u ppl, which region export non perroluem base products pass for all the region definitely (sw)

Look Igbo are traders , northerner are farmers with some flake of trading
Yoruba are more sophisticated,

Top ten University that still teaches same syllabus Abi are the top ten universities teaching anything different?

Poultry need? Are we lacking poultry products in the East or have you heard of people from the east coming to the west to buy poultry products? Of what need is the poultry product if it cants benefit the whole country?

Raw manufacturing that we don't hear about? Raw material of what? The last time I checked. When a particular place is known for a certain things everyone should know about it. It doesn't need anyone to introduce itself. It introduces itself.

Cocoa that Ghanaians are exporting to other countries and they have today started manufacturing there own chocolate and exporting it. What has cocoa down for the economy of Nigeria today? When was the last time we heard about cocoa export and it's benefits in the Nigerian economy. Cashew that is largely planted in ogidi, Anambra State is what you're using to make noise. You're not even the highest In cashew. Don't give yourself hope. Leave that to Niger State...... Don't out your hands were you're not capable of.....

You export non petroleum based products yet you all are still suffering. The whole of South west should be Dubai already..... Why are there is brown roofs all over.

Meet the northerners to ask them who gave them the business idea they are doing today. Atleast they are not the people who has pride. They come to you to learn and go back.

You can't talk about business for the northerners without them telling you who gave them the ideas.

Bro, Igbos are better by a thousand miles ......

Stop affiliating your success to government......
Individuallly, what are you known for?
How do you generate wealth individually as a tribe?

How do you pass wealth from person to person ....

Seem the question is difficult for you to answer
Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by MikeofAfrica: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
CBR100:

For your mind now everything in southwest revolves round the Igbo.....imagine comparing learning trade to a university degree
Doctors,engineers, lawyer, ICT expert , how many alaba trader gtb don employ ......

I shake my head for average Igbo who thinks learning trade and speaking broken english makes him literate

In addition:since u lyk to fumble

6. Security
10. Political sagacity

The problem with most Yorubas is that you thought that life revolves around having a degree and a white collar job.

The Yorubas are the most educated tribe in Nigeria. However can you imagine the most educated tribe is today afraid that a less educated tribe will take over their land.

The igbos over the years have master the skills in trading. What they are doing today in Lagos is combining education and trading. This is the masterstroke that is making them a force in Lagos.

An educated trader do not need to seek for employment at gtb bank. All the banks in Nigeria will be knocking at his door begging him to patronize them .

The trading of the igbos also cover all area. If an igbo boy wants to be a pharmacist or doctor for instance, before he gain admission to the university, he will have learn everything regarding how to administer drugs to patients at a chemist shop.

While the igbos are taking their trading to another level by combining it with education, the Yorubas began dropping in the area of education.

Awolowo made education free in SW and ensured most Yoruba youths have the best of education. However Tinubu instead of raising this standard introduced Yoruba youths to agbero.

Hence it is only Yorubas from either rich or responsible homes that are educated today. The other are in the street collecting money from drivers and hawkers.

Hence Tinubu and his gang are actually the ones handing over Lagos to the igbos by turning the Yoruba youths to hoodlums who cannot compete either in business or in academic professions.
Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by CBR100: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Top ten University that still teaches same syllabus Abi are the top ten universities teaching anything different?

Poultry need? Are we lacking poultry products in the East or have you heard of people from the east coming to the west to buy poultry products? Of what need is the poultry product if it cants benefit the whole country?

Raw manufacturing that we don't hear about? Raw material of what? The last time I checked. When a particular place is known for a certain things everyone should know about it. It doesn't need anyone to introduce itself. It introduces itself.

Cocoa that Ghanaians are exporting to other countries and they have today started manufacturing there own chocolate and exporting it. What has cocoa down for the economy of Nigeria today? When was the last time we heard about cocoa export and it's benefits in the Nigerian economy. Cashew that is largely planted in ogidi, Anambra State is what you're using to make noise. You're not even the highest In cashew. Don't give yourself hope. Leave that to Niger State...... Don't out your hands were you're not capable of.....

You export non petroleum based products yet you all are still suffering. The whole of South west should be Dubai already..... Why are there is brown roofs all over.

Meet the northerners to ask them who gave them the business idea they are doing today. Atleast they are not the people who has pride. They come to you to learn and go back.

You can't talk about business for the northerners without them telling you who gave them the ideas.

Bro, Igbos are better by a thousand miles ......

Stop affiliating your success to government......
Individuallly, what are you known for?
How do you generate wealth individually as a tribe?

How do you pass wealth from person to person ....

Seem the question is difficult for you to answer

Southeast is more develop than southwest (despite Lagos is the fifth largest economy in africa and ogun state have more industries than anambra).......hope you are happy now

1 Like

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by CBR100: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The problem with most Yorubas is that you thought that life revolves around having a degree and a white collar job.

The Yorubas are the most educated tribe in Nigeria. However can you imagine the most educated tribe is today afraid that a less educated tribe will take over their land.

The igbos over the years have master the skills in trading. What they are doing today in Lagos is combining education and trading. This is the masterstroke that is making them a force in Lagos.

An educated trader do not need to seek for employment at gtb bank. All the banks in Nigeria will be knocking at his door begging him to patronize them .

The trading of the igbos also cover all area. If an igbo boy wants to be a pharmacist or doctor for instance, before he gain admission to the university, he will have learn everything regarding how to administer drugs to patients at a chemist shop.

While the igbos are taking their trading to another level by combining it with education, the Yorubas began dropping in the area of education.

Awolowo made education free in SW and ensured most Yoruba youths have the best of education. However Tinubu instead of raising this standard introduced Yoruba youths to agbero.

Hence it is only Yorubas from either rich or responsible homes that are educated today. The other are in the street collecting money from drivers and hawkers.

Hence Tinubu and his gang are actually the ones handing over Lagos to the igbos by turning the Yoruba youths to hoodlums who cannot compete either in business or in academic professions.

You Igbo are funny Onitsha get agbero pass lagos (and dey are more ruthless)
No way to make an average Igbo understand dat their are more to business than just trading

U ppl ar only interested in massaging un na ego, where do you ppl even think yoruba get their purchasing power from self ??

I laugh "afraid to take over our land"......don't meddle with our local politics is dat too much to ask for ......

Wen u ppl boast online i tend to get confused lyk ar there 2 type of Igbo, I do visit car spare part market, used electronic market and I think you ppl are hyping dis unna trade .......majortiy of you ppl ar suffering, togeda with unna trading husband, wife and pikin all working inside d same job

Igbo man selling provision competing with our market woman , and u ppl will be boasting......na person wey neva do business b4 go think say unna don make excess money ....I laugh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by pongwa(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
e dey pain you??
na advice, no vex

1 Like

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by MikeofAfrica: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
CBR100:

You Igbo are funny Onitsha get agbero pass lagos (and dey are more ruthless)
No way to make an average Igbo understand dat their are more to business than just trading

U ppl ar only interested in massaging un na ego, where do you ppl even think yoruba get their purchasing power from self ??

I laugh "afraid to take over our land"......don't meddle with our local politics is dat too much to ask for ......

Wen u ppl boast online i tend to get confused lyk ar there 2 type of Igbo, I do visit car spare part market, used electronic market and I think you ppl are hyping dis unna trade .......majortiy of you ppl ar suffering, togeda with unna trading husband, wife and pikin all working inside d same job

Igbo man selling provision competing with our market woman , and u ppl will be boasting......na person wey neva do business b4 go think say unna don make excess money ....I laugh

What a man does not understand is beyond him hence he will always regard it as foolishness.

Dangote started his business empire with trading. He started by trading kolanuts in northern Nigeria. Today, this same man is the richest businessman in Africa.

Innocent Chukwuma started by trading in motorcycle parts. He today has the biggest automobile company West Africa.

You cannot just wake up and establish a business or company unless your father is a billionaire . You have to start from trading which is the scratch. The igbos and Hausas/ fulanis understand this very well but the Yorubas are too proud to learning trading.

Even Havard University has describe the Igbo trading pattern as one of the best model in the world. Yet a poor Yoruba man in Okitipupa believes that he is too big to learn trading.

Today they are lamenting that the traders are dragging Lagos with them. You don't want the igbos in Lagos to participate in the state politics but you want them to participate in the state census.

Hence when it is time to cook, the Yorubas in Lagos will beg the igbos to participate fully in Lagos census so that the state will get the highest share of food. However when it is time to share that food, the same Yorubas will tell igbos not to participate in collecting the food.

There are many Hausa/fulanis in Lagos but the Yorubas are not bothered about them because most of them are labourers. The igbos are giving them headaches because they are very successful.

Their are agberos in Onitsha, Kano, Ibadan etc. I am interested in the igbos, Yorubas and Hausas that migrated to Lagos to earn a better life.

How many igbos in Lagos are agberos? How many Hausas in Lagos are agberos?
I can assure you that if Awolowo had been the pioneer Governor of Lagos in this despensation, there will be nothing like agbero in lagos.

He would have compel Yoruba youths to go into trading like igbos. Tinubu turned Yoruba youths to hoodlums and is exploiting them to rig elections in Lagos.
Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by CBR100: 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

What a man does not understand is beyond him hence he will always regard it as foolishness.

Dangote started his business empire with trading. He started by trading kolanuts in northern Nigeria. Today, this same man is the richest businessman in Africa.

Innocent Chukwuma started by trading in motorcycle parts. He today has the biggest automobile company West Africa.

You cannot just wake up and establish a business or company unless your father is a billionaire . You have to start from trading which is the scratch. The igbos and Hausas/ fulanis understand this very well but the Yorubas are too proud to learning trading.

Even Havard University has describe the Igbo trading pattern as one of the best model in the world. Yet a poor Yoruba man in Okitipupa believes that he is too big to learn trading.

Today they are lamenting that the traders are dragging Lagos with them. You don't want the igbos in Lagos to participate in the state politics but you want them to participate in the state census.

Hence when it is time to cook, the Yorubas in Lagos will beg the igbos to participate fully in Lagos census so that the state will get the highest share of food. However when it is time to share that food, the same Yorubas will tell igbos not to participate in collecting the food.

There are many Hausa/fulanis in Lagos but the Yorubas are not bothered about them because most of them are labourers. The igbos are giving them headaches because they are very successful.

Their are agberos in Onitsha, Kano, Ibadan etc. I am interested in the igbos, Yorubas and Hausas that migrated to Lagos to earn a better life.

I can assure you that if Awolowo had been the pioneer Governor of Lagos in this despensation, there will be nothing like agbero in lagos.

He would have compel Yoruba youths to go into trading like igbos. Tinubu turned Yoruba youths to hoodlums and is exploiting them to rig elections in Lagos.

Sorry our formal education is good enough for us , if you believe learning trade is the way to go also, good for you ppl.

Hausa and Igbo learn trade where has DAT gotten you ppl rgion too.....without the purchasing power of west....will u ppl be rushing down here (I don't even know any of by extended family living in east, can an average Igbo say d same of west )

U ppl believe your system is beta , buh it has not develop your region into sth enviable,

Don't you think there must be ETH the west is doing beta than north and east

Na learning trade uk take develop their knowledge economy abi??
Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by CBR100: 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Funny so you expect Igbo to be doing agbero b4 in lagos (as na unna region, u ppl will continue deceiving unna self until u ppl know lagos is the exonomic capital of the Yoruba, just lyk kano and anambra is for hausa an igbo respectively)

1 Like

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by plaindealer: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
julaion:
Even if the Igbo should leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market, CMS, Idumota, Suru Alaba, Trade Fair, Oyigbo, etc, they still cannot and can never run the business.

Ingenuity of a people is something you cannot do anything about. No amount of hate can stop a moving train. If you like, go and burn the market as you often do, they will feel the pains and bounce back. It's in their blood.

Until Nigeria decides to be a country, open other seaports, Igbo man will never leave. You will still sell your land to him, then cry later, that he is taking your land. Nzuzu.

If you are tired of ndị Igbo, then, allow them to form their nation and do their thing. So long you are still with Igbo man in one Country, he will keep thriving and breaking borders and grounds.

It's not their fault but their fates. Industriousness run in their blood. Instead of you learning those attributes, you are busy hating, expecting war, so that you can get another version of abandoned property.

That war will never happen. You must chøke with envy and jealousy.

I paused!

Gra gra and chest-beating are the tools and cries of weak and sacred people, they always think they are better and smart than other people just because the other people are not loudmouths, annoying, obnoxious, and nauseating like you.

You beat your porous and shallow chest taya over Lagos, but the silent Yoruba people of Lagos state gave you serious koboko that you did not see coming because you always overestimate your own relevance and importance while underestimating other people and their strength.

Now, about your dirty and oily environmental disaster spare parts rubbish, we won't hesitate to replace your dirty rubbish with airconditioned auto parts shops and malls like the one in the picture below.

This is the future of auto parts in Lagos, not your dirty rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by stanbright(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
316merit:
And why should it bother you what someone does with his own market?Go back to your shithole South East and develop it,what the Yorubas do with their computer market is none of your business.And why should it bother you what someone does with his own market?Go back to your shithole South East and develop it,what the Yorubas do with their computer market is none of your business....
you are just shouting go back to your land
But you still be tenant for your own land 😂😂
Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by OmegaAutos: 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
IDENNAA:
You can never gain the knowledge and wealth the Igbo have built over the years while you were busy chasing white collar jobs and calling them "omo nna" and uneducated....lol. Suddenly you realize the same people you were mocking yesterday have left you behind.....All the major markets in Lagos are firmly on the grip of the Igbo man and the Yorubas can't do shiit about it. Let them carry their governorship and keep it, afterall we didn't run for governor in Lagos.

All the markets in Idumota is 80% Igbo controlled, same with Ladipo, Alaba international, Computer market , Oshodi....let them go eat the governorship post.....

For them to catch up with us in trade and commerce they have to serve under Igbo BOSSES!

Yorubas do biz and u wont find them proud and loud.... The ijebus are known to be better in biz but u wont hear them make noise, an ijebu man owns 5 airports in UK but wont make noise about it because to yorubas wealth is not new to them.
An average igbo man doesnt have patience for biz...lemmie burst your bubbles, most igbo men engage in shaddy deals and drugs, then use their shop as a cover up, i know WhatsApp in computer village, akana, their adultrated goods in aspamda/drugs stuffs they do, we read that every day....
Igbos cant do plain biz in a sans clime where corruption and fake products are not allowed. Rather you find them doing illegal biz in Ghana, S.A, India , gambia, malaysia, Singapore, China, phillipines, even Cameroon ....

What let to their Commerce is the survival instinct as a result of the fall out from the civil war.... They are just doing something to survive.... So dont come here and start bragging over what no one is proud off, the abokis do biz in Lagos and dont disturb the land.... They move to their home town for election and dont mingle or pokenose on who becomes king in another man's kingdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by XAUBulls: 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
optionalY09:
The question you should ask yourself is, who started computer village, A few Yoruba guys started computer village, that place used to be a very quiet residential area, when these combination of boys from Seriki Aro, Afariogun and Adeniyi Jones Started fixing phones and selling computers near the bridge then the igbo people came with aggression.

There is nothing original with the igbo, they never invent any idea or anything they are good with ruining someone else’s dreams and aspirations. That’s not smartness
True that.

The Yoruba folks started computer village back in the 1990s and there are still many Yorubas and even some Edo folks there fixing and selling imported computers and more.

Infact, unknown to the ill-informed
young Ibo dude (who started this insidious thread, and who said on another thread post that he grew up for 20 years in Benin city), the
BIGGEST single importer of computers and other tech devices in that computer village is a Yoruba man from Oyo State by the name of Michael who read Engineering in UI and his IT company is doing very well. He even lives in a mansion worth N90 million built by him. No bragging.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If The Igbo Should Leave Computer Village, Alaba International Market...... by pquaver(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
IDENNAA:

They never lost power and there was no need to gain one in Lagos.....you have see what they did to themselves. Is GRV not Yoruba ? What they did to that man is very sad....their own son in their own land....they are so paranoid
Dont be stupid.. Must the vote your choice? Since he is yoruba why are you fixiated on him? They voted another Yoruba they liked and you are crying... That means there is something you know u trying to cover and stoke why trying to pretend to be a good person..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sins Of A Billionaire!  how Tinubu Stopped Dangote From Defrauding Nigeria To F / Saturday Sun Reports: Gani Long Overdue For Nobel Peace Prize. What Say You? / Boko Haram Bombings: Igbos Flee Kano Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.