Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal (30754 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Chrismania100: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Your mental retarded sickness wil never allow see that labour party is different from obi

akingangan:
Peter Obi lost the election.

The toxic behaviour of the Obidient movement which manipulated and brainwashed many young people who thought this was Big Brother is what gave him that much votes in the first place.

But now they are overwhelmed when given the same taste of their medicine.

You think you won the election but only won one governorship out of 36 states
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by chinos20(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
After that presidential election my eyes opened.The only solution is to never be a Nigerian again
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Now! We are talking. . . No need to make noise. grin
OLE MANDATES. . . .SEE YOU IN WORLD COURT!
We still have till May 29th.
Game on!

I thought my “womanhood” was not going to live on.

This gave me some “feelings” down there again. Time to “test” it. wink

This woman 🙄

So you're still in this world?
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by NothingDoMe: 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
frfrank:

Agbero na first class citizen for Lagos..
Even Tinubu and his puppet knows...

So I heard
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by ejimatic: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Arabk25:

Make it plain and write it in the constitution of Nigeria that and Igbo man cannot be entrusted with the position of president as you boko haram leader shettima so we can understand
. You are talking now it is only IGBOS unite wuth the North that there can. be Igbo presidency.. YORUBAS have done so that is why things are becoming easier for them. When BAT finishes he will return it to the North. This is a fact that many IGBOS don't understand especially our youths who know nothing about our political history.!
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by macjireh: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Praktikals:
There is an unwritten comstitution that states that Igbos can not be entrusted with the office of the Nigerian presidency
After trusting Northerners and south westerners,,, where has Nigeria gotten to? Today no cash for citizens to spend
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by dbestc1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Are you aware that over 28 SAN volunteered themselves to stand and ensure justice is done without any charges. This should let anyone know that Nigerians are tired
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

This woman 🙄

So you're still in this world?

Why not?
Are you not still in this world too?
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Kachie638(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
mii4u:

U are sounding like the fool.

That's an understatement bruh....he already is.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by benuejosh: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buddha3:

The first problem I have with folks like you, Benuejosh, cilicmarin and the BBQ guy is the fact that you're not even articulate enough to express your idiocy while in support of your oppressors.

Your illiteracy is so evident in your grammatical expressions, yet you somehow find the audacity to fight people who are actually fighting for your liberation.

It lends credence to the general notion that democracy simply emboldens the majority of idiots against the minority of intellects. I just hope you won't be full of regrets on your dying bed for the wrong choices you made in your youthful years.
Be careful how you mention my name in your comments. If i start now you’ll be the one to start crying.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Ubanz: 3:58am On Mar 22, 2023
Rikkely:

It's better you wake up, Nigeria is never going to work even in 2,000 years to come, we are too divisive to be in one country, even if Peter Obi win nothing will change.

Don't be a Pessimist.
Don't loose hope, we shall make Nigeria work in this generation so that you don't leave the task for your children who barely knows the history of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by fuelsaver: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

https://twitter.com/YunusaTanko/status/1637959122027962369?s=19

LAY MAN BREAKDOWN OF OBI CASE AGAINST TINUBU AND INEC.

1 Obi say Tinubu “was fined $460,000 for an offence involving dishonesty, namely narcotics trafficking imposed by the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, in case no:93C 4483″ between the United States of America and Bola Tinubu. Meaning Tinubu was an alleged DRUG BARON. Anybody wey don pay fine to any govt for drug business no suppose contest for any election for Nigeria .( I go explain this more in my bullet) .

2.Obi say Tinubu no suppose to appoint Shettima as Vice because at the time wey he appointed Shettima , say the guy was still senator contesting for Borno and also at the same time contesting for Vice President. It was against the electoral act. Yet, INEC approve am . He submit evidence to prove am. So therefore Tinubu elections is void.

3. Obi say , them say for the electoral act dem go use BVAS upload and submit result , dem no do am . So therefore the election should be canceled.

4.Obi say the electoral act say to be declared President you must win at least two third of all state and and Abuja but say he no win am and even in Abuja he no score the 25% so no be for am.

5. Obi say the forensic evidence wey he get show say votes wey INEC record many pass the accreditation wey the Obi forensic do and that they have the evidence to prove it on so many states and if na so, the electoral law say the whole election would be canceled.

6. And say votes wey dem count for Tinubu for Rivers, Lagos,Taraba, Benue,Adamawa, Imo, Bauchi, Borno , Kaduna, Plateau, and other states of the Federation na Obi votes them give Tinubu and their forensic prove am.

7.Say INEC violate their own law by announcing Tinubu as President when them never upload result finish for their Portal. So it has to be canceled.

8. Obi say the law wey set up INEC say if Pooling agent see any wahala and report am , INEC suppose stop the election or cancel am until they address the issue of agents. But say dem no do am even as many polling agents and LP agent raised alarm of politicians forcing them to write fake results. Say he get plenty evidence to show.

#Tinosbullet

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Ibrahim Shekarau Returns To APC, Dumps PDP / Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.