Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,828 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Switching From Job To Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Switching From Job To Business (209 Views)

CBN Grants Flutterwave Switching And Processing Licence / Nigerians Are Scumbags, Scammers And Bastards When It Comes To Business / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Switching From Job To Business by noziz(m): 4:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Good morning nairalanders, I have been working with one of the microfinance institutions for close to 4yrs now. The problem is that the work is very hectic, tiresome and no promotion. The pressure of the work from ur superior could give one bp. U don't even have time to personal development, u work from 8:00am to sometimes 8:00pm. If u want to take leave it becomes an issue, they hardly grant it. because of all of these disadvantages, I plan to buy a fairly used keke for business and resign the job. Pls advice me if this is a good move.
Re: Switching From Job To Business by Rhema04(m): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2023
That will be the best decision you can take that will satisfy you... You will be your own boss, deciding when to work and when not to work ..
You will also have time for other things

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why A Digital Agency In Lisbon Is The Best Way To Internationalise / Six Years Facebook Account For Sale / How To Invest In The Stocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.