Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,430 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Africa Largest Forum Of Yoruba Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa Largest Forum Of Yoruba Nairaland (459 Views)

‘Forum Of Bishops’ Holds Solidarity Rally For Pantami (Photo) / Nairaland Is The Third Largest Forum In The Word-picx / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Largest Forum Of Yoruba Nairaland by heniford2: 5:44am On Mar 21, 2023
I joined Nairaland 2009 then as a ghost with no mocker,my cousin told me about it then how educating it was where you get to Read learn and get inspired it was not just some kinda blog it was a gathering of Africa and Nigeria most smart heads.

You have different groups you could learn stuff and less abuse on it, we had the Romance and Business section and etc. i once read a book here that inspired me There and back in time by ZYBB77 or something like that helped me when i traveled to Germany it was amazing to see like minds here in 2012 my cousin told me he was done with nairaland that he was scam here 2014/2015 nairaland changed the said owner refuse to upgrade alot of people complained you can't watch stuff here like it will direct you to YouTube and etc.

2016 I lost my account re- register another one and since then i regretted doing so here has made me do so many bad stuff which am not proud of it, tribal wars i don't get it why Nairaland! Why can't we have moderators that can act effectively why has the owner refuse to grow it why is it that it has no official Address why?

The owner must have been destined to remain dormant or shallow cause once a great idea like this has become an abuse to idealogy.
Re: Africa Largest Forum Of Yoruba Nairaland by FreeStuffsNG: 5:50am On Mar 21, 2023
O ji shaaro o

Re: Africa Largest Forum Of Yoruba Nairaland by duro4chang(m): 6:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Always playing victim mentality
Re: Africa Largest Forum Of Yoruba Nairaland by Padipadi: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2023
heniford2:
I joined Nairaland 2009 then as a ghost with no mocker,my cousin told me about it then how educating it was where you get to Read learn and get inspired it was not just some kinda blog it was a gathering of Africa and Nigeria most smart heads.

You have different groups you could learn stuff and less abuse on it, we had the Romance and Business section and etc. i once read a book here that inspired me There and back in time by ZYBB77 or something like that helped me when i traveled to Germany it was amazing to see like minds here in 2012 my cousin told me he was done with nairaland that he was scam here 2014/2015 nairaland changed the said owner refuse to upgrade alot of people complained you can't watch stuff here like it will direct you to YouTube and etc.

2016 I lost my account re- register another one and since then i regretted doing so here has made me do so many bad stuff which am not proud of it, tribal wars i don't get it why Nairaland! Why can't we have moderators that can act effectively why has the owner refuse to grow it why is it that it has no official Address why?

The owner must have been destined to remain dormant or shallow cause once a great idea like this has become an abuse to idealogy.
Is this now your tricks?
Attacking Yoruba people's biz online. Una don pick on seun now. Why can't you guys create your forum if you think seun is pro Yoruba?
Seun, you see your life! How you take get into this mess with these people that can't reason like normal human beings.
Now, they ll lose support of fake Yorubas among them and it ll be them alone.

(1) (Reply)

Analysis of Petition Challenging Presidential Election Results Using ChatGPT / POPULAR YORUBAWUYI SERVED MAMA CASSETTE WOTOWOTO / Open Letter To Afenifere Leader, Pa Reuben Fasoranti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.