Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Igbos DESTROYED Our Darling Lagos By Princess Adaeze Emejuru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igbos DESTROYED Our Darling Lagos By Princess Adaeze Emejuru (1574 Views)

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / How Abba Kyari Died Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos - By LASG / "Ocean Has Destroyed Our Houses In Ilaje, Ondo, People Fleeing" - Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Igbos DESTROYED Our Darling Lagos By Princess Adaeze Emejuru by T9ksy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
BiggestB0y:

Where is the proof bbg said that!!
You pple don't know who your allies are ooo🤦🏾‍♂️

It's true, IBB said it but with cogent reason, too. However, our mischievous brother from the yeastside, corrupted what Ibb said just to further denigrate yorubas which is their usual past time.

What IBB said was and I quote was, "if I hear Diya is planning a coup, I will go back to bed" because he was well aware that Diya had no troops under his command and therefore any coup plot by Diya will quickly be exposed before gathering roots.

But igbos never the type to miss an opportunity to bismirch their nemesis substituted "Diya" with "Yorubas" and then ran to town with their cheap & juvenile fabrication.

Igbos HATES Yorubas as much as they claims we hate them which is OK and common but, igbos are the only region who surreptitiously introduced "igbophobia" in to our political lexicon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igbos DESTROYED Our Darling Lagos By Princess Adaeze Emejuru by Slynation(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Creeper:
Lol, how much do these Igbos have?

These peasants act like they’re Arabs.

I’ve never seen a more delusional group filled with deceit like Igbos.

Igbos are collectively the poorest group amongst the big 3 in Nigeria - yet they act like the richest. It definitely has to be some form of mental illness.
just wow...!! Absolutely wow!!
Re: How Igbos DESTROYED Our Darling Lagos By Princess Adaeze Emejuru by Creeper: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
Slynation:
just wow...!! Absolutely wow!!

I reiterate: Igbos collectively are the poorest group amongst the big 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria. Yet you guys talk like you’re the richest. Isn’t that some type of mental illness?
Re: How Igbos DESTROYED Our Darling Lagos By Princess Adaeze Emejuru by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Phoen1X:
Israel alone can nuke the arabs out of existence.... no 18 is mere statics meant to calm nerves (like yours ) down.
No one can nuke the Arabs out of existence,not even US or Russia. To do so would require the whole of humanity going extinct,and in a even more horrible manner. The "nuclear winter" is a thing. You only have to drop a nuke in Tell Aviv and most of the world's Jews will be gone– and that won't even be a new thing grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makinde Presents N70m Prado Jeep To Saheed Osupa / Posting Replies To Threads To Appropriate Quarters / Re: 30% Of Northern Nigeria Youths Are Almajiris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.