Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Igbos, Think Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos, Think Home (275 Views)

Do Igbos Think Peter Obi Is Competent Or Its Bragging Rights They Want / 2023: Igbos Think Rivers People Will Support Obi, We Are Not Biafrans / Why Do The Igbos Think They Are So Special? Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos, Think Home by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2023
My Dad while growing up as a child always told me the principle of akụ rụọ n'ulo. There's no greater investment an Igbo man should have outside that shouldn't be headquartered in Igbo land.

No matter how we try to show patriotism and practise one nigerianism, the average Igbo man can never be loved by Yorubas and Hausa fulanis. The same hatred the Jews are facing in the middle East.

I am so happy for all that's happening to Igbos in Lagos. Since our people no wan get sense, this is just the beginning. I'm supporting Yorubas 100% to continue their good works.

Atimes we need to be pushed to the wall before we start using our senses.

Congratulations Omoluabis!
We need more of your bile to reset our senses to think home!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos, Think Home by DMerciful(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2023
You guys are becoming annoying with this your unsolicited advice
Akwamkpuruamu:
My Dad while growing up as a child always told me the principle of akụ rụọ n'ulo. There's no greater investment an Igbo man should have outside that shouldn't be headquartered in Igbo land.

No matter how we try to show patriotism and practise one nigerianism, the average Igbo man can never be loved by Yorubas and Hausa fulanis. The same hatred the Jews are facing in the middle East.

I am so happy for all that's happening to Igbos in Lagos. Since our people no wan get sense, this is just the beginning. I'm supporting Yorubas 100% to continue their good works.

Atimes we need to be pushed to the wall before we start using our senses.

Congratulations Omoluabis!
We need more of your bile to reset our senses to think home!

1 Like

Re: Igbos, Think Home by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:21am On Mar 21, 2023
DMerciful:
You guys are becoming annoying with this your unsolicited advice

How do you mean please
Re: Igbos, Think Home by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:25am On Mar 21, 2023
Heebo take note that all the posters calling for your exodus back to your yeast are IPOB looking for who to tax and extort.

Why would any heebo relocate to the already Hobbesian yeast ?

A place were terrorists have no problem killing those who they say they are fighting for their emancipation over the frivolity of not obeying pointless sit at home curfew .
Re: Igbos, Think Home by DMerciful(m): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2023
Why is everybody creating topic to advice Igbos? Even if you're Igbo, what makes you think your advice is needed?
Akwamkpuruamu:

How do you mean please
Re: Igbos, Think Home by Phoen1X: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Heebo take note that all the posters calling for your exodus back to your yeast are IPOB looking for who to tax and extort.

Why would any heebo relocate to the already Hobbesian yeast ?

A place were terrorists have no problem killing those who they say they are fighting for their emancipation over the frivolity of not obeying pointless sit at home curfew .

Even you brutus ?....you now love and want to save an igboman from "destruction" ?..ozu indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Professor Wole Soyinka claims Datti Used a fascistic Language / Current Presidents And World Leaders / Obidients Or Batists: Who Are The Real Fascists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.