Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu (36612 Views)

Ken Nnamani Declares Intention To Run For President Under APC / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers / Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by Accessbet2023: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2023
Abiliboi:

Rat son of nobody tagging obi foolish
SMH
Believe peter obi has written his name in a gold.am Yoruba but the hatred on Igbo is too much.born in festac town,I grew up with igbos.my best till today is chika from ebonyi state.hausa,Fulani,mini ijaw and Yoruba had rules this country since 1999. Am sure if obi remains at labour party 2027 Ibos will rule and the agitations of ipob will die down.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by Nonywendy(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2023
TMSMedia:
Senator representing Enugu East and former Enugu State Governor, Chimaroke Nnamani has declared support for Labour Party's Kelvin Chukwu, who has won the Enugu East Senatorial Election, IGBERETV reports.

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1638042777698041857?t=v9OiqLuYUrd2rIuJpzVPJQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1638040905704767489?t=5srVvxKB6WwR74wFXkUKEg&s=19

https://twitter.com/ChimarokeNamani/status/1638039584985546752?t=5HzvNdCC25xt_GHeimyV_A&s=19
After killing his brother abi. Kelvin chukwu pls stay far off him oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by OmonnakOdapig: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
WantsandMore:
The way south eastern people campaign, lol...put his family tree on the poster & they say there's no nepotism
Thats not Always their usual style. Its a very very Tragic case up here. . Its too tragic and the family still in mourning. The Lawyer Barrister Oyibo Chukwu, former Chairman Nigerian Bar Association NBA, Enugu was contesting Enugu East senatorial against Nnamani Chimaraoke as major opponent amongst others. While returning from a campaign trip in Agbani area Februaruary 22nd, was Murdered brutally in cold blood less than 72 hours to Feb 25th presidential/senatorial elections.
His younger sibling had majority 223 votes out of 231 votes cast at Labour Party elections at Top 10Hotel Golf Estate, Enugu. Several people Labour Party delegates from All the six local government areas of Enugu East, Voted Overwhemingly for him. Thats why he emerged the party flag bearer instead of Mr Uchenna Ogbodo, Chinedu Nneji and Chief Christian Onyeni who polled a total of 8Votes .

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by Abiliboi: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Accessbet2023:
Believe peter obi has written his name in a gold.am Yoruba but the hatred on Igbo is too much.born in festac town,I grew up with igbos.my best till today is chika from ebonyi state.hausa,Fulani,mini ijaw and Yoruba had rules this country since 1999. Am sure if obi remains at labour party 2027 Ibos will rule and the agitations of ipob will die down.

A working Nigeria is the priority and general quest. With or without Obi or Osibanjo, etc
We can't use the same old people and expect new driving effort and good impact.

It's unfortunate that our democracy is still in its infancy or in fact a total mediocrity

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Justice, Fairness and Equity are the inevitable tools to build a successful multicultural Nigeria.

Obidatti is a true movement for any sane Nigerian. It's pitiful that tribalism and corruption has eaten deep into our faulty systems.Name them; Police (security system), Inec (electoral system), even the last hope of a legitimate vulnerable citizen, the Judiciary (Law System).
Is there any hope??
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by MiracleMe7: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Murderer chimaroke, after you have killed his brother. It's too late medicine after death. The blood of the people you have killed from 1999 till date will continue fighting you until you join them. You will never know peace. Wicked evil deadly occultic man Chimaraoke. Your end has come!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by Munzy14(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
The loss really pain am grin

Traitor!
His conscience is flogging him for the unnecessary terminating of the elder Chukwu... lipsrsealed So wicked and inhuman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by kezienaira: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
mrvitalis:
Igbos have retired all bad politicians expect IMO

Umiah is a worker even if he joins devils party I would vote him he performed what no governor in Nigerian's history has done maybe Sam mbakwe

Umiah did wonders

Hope you are next we are coming for you

What of Orji uzor kalu? Trust me he was a bad governor but a very very very good senator ...I can't pick any senator that has done more project than him

Orji uzor kalu did what as a senator
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by kezienaira: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Blaze232:
Chimaroke have been crying since the day he lost

I don’t feel for him at all
All those Igbo in APC always make it their personality trait by always attacking Igbo people so as to be seen as Nigerian enough
[i][/iChimaroke have been crying since the day he lost

I don’t feel for him at all
All those Igbo in APC always make it their personality trait by always attacking Igbo people so as to be seen as Nigerian
]

Word on marble.
They are a disgrace to igbo people, and as someone rightly said.
The most useless govs are those of the Southeast
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by WantsandMore: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
OmonnakOdapig:

Thats not Always their usual style. Its a very very Tragic case up here. . Its too tragic and the family still in mourning. The Lawyer Barrister Oyibo Chukwu, former Chairman Nigerian Bar Association NBA, Enugu was contesting Enugu East senatorial against Nnamani Chimaraoke as major opponent amongst others. While returning from a campaign trip in Agbani area Februaruary 22nd, was Murdered brutally in cold blood less than 72 hours to Feb 25th presidential/senatorial elections.
His younger sibling had majority 223 votes out of 231 votes cast at Labour Party elections at Top 10Hotel Golf Estate, Enugu. Several people Labour Party delegates from All the six local government areas of Enugu East, Voted Overwhemingly for him. Thats why he emerged the party flag bearer instead of Mr Uchenna Ogbodo, Chinedu Nneji and Chief Christian Onyeni who polled a total of 8Votes .

wow, that's quite tragic, thanks for the explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by Igbojew: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Racoon:
This corrupt killer thinks we are like the people of the land of sophisticated politics that condone any despicable person because of political correctness or survival. To hell with your congratulations Chimaroke Nnamani
Don't mind those children of hate and inferiority.Different between them and great Igbos is that we don't condone or support evil but they do and if Igbo politicians do anyhow they will hear from Igbos in language they will understand...............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by afube: 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Racoon:
This corrupt killer thinks we are like the people of the land of sophisticated politics that condone any despicable person because of political correctness or survival. To hell with your congratulations Chimaroke Nnamani

Nnamani is despicable.......a known murderer! H
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by engrajoo1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Oplomo:
Mugu is dying in pain but is consoling himself, just like NL urchins using qa1 smileys to mask their pains. grin
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by Pearlwhite: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Goodconcept78:
PETER OBI BAD OMEN AND FAILURE REALLY AFFECTED THE FRAUD CALLED CHINEDU.

OBI FOOLISHNESS HAS CREATED ALOT OF DIVISION IN NIGERIA
Ara gbawa gi Anya there.. ewu huasa
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
mrvitalis:

Obi has been forced to become Igbo leaders since ekweme died ....he was running away from it since ...now he can't hide again

Next is to remove that owelle title from rochas and give to him ....how rochas failed Igbo nation is a shocker

Imagine if rochas worked like umiah
I think Roachas was really broken at the time and was prepared to throw away the goodwill he enjoyed on the alter of politics.

Now e don clear for him eyes.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by efavour: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beolly:

Same man was governor for two terms and was voted twice to become a senator. You've always supported any rogue PDP presented to you, the only difference this time was because Obi brought LP, without that chukwu this same rogue would have massively voted because he's a member of the PDP.
I hate to contribute in politics but this man never won any of his election except his first term as a governor. I was at Enugu during his second term and no one voted for him, he always managed to rig his way in just as he did on all the so called senatorial seat he won. He is a product of Nigeria sham and corrupted election system. His tenure would have stopped since a free and fair election. And believe me, he would have still rigged himself in if he had been in APC now. Ruling parties in Nigeria always manage to rig elections in their Favour.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Support For Kelvin Chukwu by engrchykae(m): 1:49am On Mar 22, 2023
Enddy50ty:
I still don’t trust this guy. My friends from Enugu have nothing good to say about him.
They all say he’s a bad man.
a very very bad bad man.
Nonsense beast,that is what chimaroke is.
Ugwuanyi resurrected his dead career so that he won't join apc, people thought the guy has learnt his lessons only for him to repeat what he did in 1999, political assassination of a rival.
Enugu responded in kind immediately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.