Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos (41527 Views)

Compilation Of Nnamdi Kanu's Hate Speeches against Nigerians / Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by YoshihideSuga: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Padipadi:

And face northern politics starting from Adamawa.
As in politicians mo get life and this sick looking Dubai Mikano Generator is pathetic. They even used his pic in Igbo cap to depict him as Igbo. Let them give him Chinedu as name.

The earlier everyone understands that PDP is behind the incitements on Nairaland and everywhere the better. They plot to scatter Yoruba and Igbos

So PDP is responsible for Bayo's statement? Is Bayo a member of the PDP?
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Johndoh: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

We have allowed you people to vote before, since you wanted to use Igbo tribal sentiments to foist chinedu on Yoruba land.
No way for you to vote in Lagos again, it's Yorubas and other tribes without tribal sentiments that will henceforth be allowed.
Even in Abuja, yourubas don't come together because of tribal bigotry to vote for or against anyone in Abuja.
Igbo formed themselves into a group against Yoruba interest in Yoruba land, that has never happened from Yorubas in Anambra or South East before.
The father of the woman who is senator elect in Abuja is from the north, kanuri in borno state, use your Google.
It's Igbo people that were attacked in countries like Ghana and South Africa, they just refered to them as Nigeria bcoz it happened outside Nigeria, Igbo business men shops were locked up for many months in Ghana bcoz of their trouble like this.
You people are too stubborn
Spot on! That’s the glaring truth.
If you go to any country and they don’t like Nigerians, it’s mostly because of these Igbo people. They over do and don’t respect their hosts.
Normally their culture isn’t that sweet and they don’t respect their elders. It’s all about money, money and money. Even a mother will make her first born serve her last born as long as the last born has money and is the bread winner.
No shame or integrity in their heritage.
The Brits in Peckham love Nigerians because of how funny and friendly the Yorubas are (as Peckham here is filled with Yoruba people mostly.) if it was Igbos, that place would have been locked up.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Traplord09: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
Good. Atiku has become igbo defender. The only way to resolve this problem is for Igbo to hand-off on Lagos politics.

Lagos, he said, belongs to the Great Benin Kingdom and has never been part of Yoruba land

Lagos is no mans Land. ....

Don't start a war u can't stand
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Padipadi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

So PDP is responsible for Bayo's statement? Is Bayo a member of the PDP?
PDP twisted his statement.
Alhaji Mikano did it
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by BabaO2: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Hands off Lagos politics by how? By not allowing them to vote during elections in Lagos while other Yoruba living different places in the country vote?

Don't worry. Nature will take its course on Tinubu. Shettima is already in search of a VP. Una bigoted eyes go clear soon.

This fire wey Una dey light,hope say Una go fit stand am when e backfire?
Always be sincere, stop playing victims card because of your inadequacies. Ibos voted in Lagos on the 18th March the only thing that happened was they never allowed them to cheat freely in their usual way, they did samething during presidential election unsuspectingly, their intention was to do samething for guvernatorial elections.
Always be bold to say the fact.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by asanausana91: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
buharitill2023:
is for kingibe interest, not for yoruba interest
some of you with
Tribalistic behavior,we will start dealing with you in the north. Even in Adamawa a Yoruba woman was a senator then but when it comes to Lagos you guys will start telling the igbos to keep off. Every Igbo man you see in Lagos is doing one thing or the other therefore he is paying tax to Lagos State. 50% of Yoruba youths in Lagos are doing nothing rather than this agbero and stealing.
The useless northerners that voted for tinubu just because of religion will regret it when Tinubu start dealing with them. A Yoruba man is a snake.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by emee701(m): 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
ChrisP92:
I'll let you know when Ayo collects his sack letter.
Mkpurumiri in tears. Olori didan
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by bonnyhope: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
emee701:
It is for yorubas only. Get that into your dick head

I thought you were human
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by emee701(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
bonnyhope:

I thought you were human
Eran iya osogbo. Go back to your east
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by ChrisP92(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Noted
emee701:
Mkpurumiri in tears. Olori didan
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by bukarolz: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mama-thank-you boy. When they talk you know.
Do you own any kiosk in that Lagos?
muykem:
Good. Atiku has become igbo defender. The only way to resolve this problem is for Igbo to hand-off on Lagos politics.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Quodseverismete: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pierocash:
a lot sick people are roaming the streets ,and internet space in Nigeria.

What do you mean by "Igbo to hand-off on Lagos politics". Even though your English is disgusting ,your write-up is porous and tells more of your poor intellect. that is by the way.

What is this madness about igbos voting in Lagos ,what is the crime in voting in Lagos? This fools keep constituting nuisance all around insulting igbos and claiming they want to take over Lagos even when no Igbo man is on the ballot for any of this elections. Igbos decided to vote a true lagosian not even an Igbo man even though it is still not a crime to vote Igbo if any is on the ballot.

But these fools keep misbehaving and attacking igbos for daring to vote even when a Yoruba woman won fct senatorial seat which is not a Yoruba land.

I keep telling people, leadership is not Nigeria's problem, but poor and bad followership who create rooms for evil to thrive and end up turning around to cry over poor state of leadership.

A lot of Yorubas are lawmakers in UK, US,and other countries,even in federal positions in Europe ,and America. But these same sick Yorubas are insulting, attacking,and intimidating igbos who just want to cast their votes,not even contesting oo,just to cast vote,all hell broke loosed on them.

This war wey una dey stir,una no go fit stand am wen it start.

Awon ashiere

Thank you very much for this comment,

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Pierocash(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
Johndoh:

Your papa na pig. Hypocrites!
So chinedu isn’t a Igbo boy?? Abi? A yoruba-Igbo person with no respect for his Yoruba side is clearly an Igbo man.
If truly y’all want a true lagosian and someone who isn’t part of our incumbent political craze, that should be Funsho Doherty. So, What happened to funsho Doherty? Was he a pdapc too? Y’all are hypocrites and you’ll never die well.
Werey ni eyin omo nna yii. And we go show una pepper.
E don even start already!
look at this fool. Gbadebo is more lagosian than your drug lord. Oponu.

This illiterates keep disgracing themselves because of illiteracy.

This fools are taking this their joke too far. My younger sister's name is Abosede by reason been the fact that my mum had Yoruba affiliation,that doesn't make her Yoruba. That his name is chinedu doesn't erase his Yoruba ancestry .

I don't even care if you lots disown your own. People in Lagos have right to vote irrespective of who they are voting as the Constitution permits.

How can fools move from their village in ogbomoso and be insulting a bonafide Yoruba boy simply because his name is chinedu. Desmond Elliot you guys voted is also not Yoruba because his mother is Igbo.

Awon oloriburuku. This guys are worse than Fulanis. Don't worry, Igbos in Lagos go show una madness soon should you guys continue attacking them and by then,the whole place will be on fire.

This people that Fulanis have chased them away from their ancestral land down to cotonou don't even think of how to face them but nah igbos wey just wan vote be their problem.

Awon eran oko.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by BuyMeBanger: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Whois:
One Nigeria is a scam. Know this and know peace

I see 10 pages in and not one response challenging the quote made by that dead racist POS, so it's either we couldn't care less of the view(s) of one dead racist POS or we are blinded by this truth. I personally don't believe the way we conduct ourselves as black people is at the behearst or judgement of non-blacks but so far and at the very least in Africa and it's so called 'Sub-Saharan' region we are most definitely proving this dead racist POS right.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by adolfHitler1934: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
buhariPLEASEdie:
My Papa sud shut up and die jare.........
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Zionman24: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Going by all the latest developments all over the country concerning the Igbo and Yoruba people. I am a constant member of this Nairaland. Having investigated and found out that the owner of this site has demonstrated a xenophobic attitude towards the Igbo people leaving in Lagos. I hereby declare to disassociate myself with Nairaland. This will be my last post here.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Ezmans: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
where have you seen igbos in Lagos politics remember Rwanda & Serbia, those who did the same there paid the price
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Fearyourcreator: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pierocash:

What do you mean by "Igbo to hand-off on Lagos politics". Even though your English is disgusting ,your write-up is porous and tells more of your poor intellect. that is by the way.

What is this madness about igbos voting in Lagos ,what is the crime in voting in Lagos? This fools keep constituting nuisance all around insulting igbos and claiming they want to take over Lagos even when no Igbo man is on the ballot for any of this elections. Igbos decided to vote a true lagosian not even an Igbo man even though it is still not a crime to vote Igbo if any is on the ballot.

But these fools keep misbehaving and attacking igbos for daring to vote even when a Yoruba woman won fct senatorial seat which is not a Yoruba land.

I keep telling people, leadership is not Nigeria's problem, but poor and bad followership who create rooms for evil to thrive and end up turning around to cry over poor state of leadership.

A lot of Yorubas are lawmakers in UK, US,and other countries,even in federal positions in Europe ,and America. But these same sick Yorubas are insulting, attacking,and intimidating igbos who just want to cast their votes,not even contesting oo,just to cast vote,all hell broke loosed on them.

Awon ashiere
Na you no shiere!
Make igbos no their place in another mans land... They are trespassing ... Nobody dey follow them drag east with them ..
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Fearyourcreator: 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Hands off Lagos politics by how? By not allowing them to vote during elections in Lagos while other Yoruba living different places in the country vote?

Don't worry. Nature will take its course on Tinubu. Shettima is already in search of a VP. Una bigoted eyes go clear soon.

This fire wey Una dey light,hope say Una go fit stand am when e backfire?
Oga worst case make them divide Nigeria abeg... Those igbos and some from SS dey even vex me abeg... Make them divide the country jare... Na something Nigeria they chop before oil abeg...
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Fearyourcreator: 1:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
johnmartus:
The same Atiku Abubakar that jeopardized the interests of eboes people
I can't blame him na...
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by bukarolz: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Typical berebe asslicking begger. It's either you are a school drop out or attended a typical grammar school in the hinterlands of Modakeke.

Pekham of all places! I'm ashamed of you immediately you mentioned Peckham. Go and watch Rocks on Netflix.

Johndoh:

Spot on! That’s the glaring truth.
If you go to any country and they don’t like Nigerians, it’s mostly because of these Igbo people. They over do and don’t respect their hosts.
Normally their culture isn’t that sweet and they don’t respect their elders. It’s all about money, money and money. Even a mother will make her first born serve her last born as long as the last born has money and is the bread winner.
No shame or integrity in their heritage.
The Brits in Peckham love Nigerians because of how funny and friendly the Yorubas are (as Peckham here is filled with Yoruba people mostly.) if it was Igbos, that place would have been locked up.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Electorate: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:

As long as igbos are Nigerians and pay tax to the Lagos state government it is their right to be involved in Politics just as it is the right of the Yoruba woman that just won Abuja Senate seat.

You tribal bigots are evil minded, a house divided can.NOT stand, don't expect peace when you preach division.

I am Yoruba for your info, I am not a tribal bigot like you.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Omodua(m): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
emee701:
All yoruba came from ife with same culture, names. Yorubas are one
Wrong history. Go back to your history.
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by postmann: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by whitemand4(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pierocash:

Awon ashiere

Mention just only one person from other tribe holding a political office in Igbo Land
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Shekochild: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Zico5:
Igbo should caution themselves and behave in an orderly manners. You can't come to my house and dictate to me. It's either I deprive u of some benefits or I send u packing. We also have Hausa among us and I have never seen them meddling in the affairs of their host. Our sincerity and liberalism should not be taken for granted. I know for sure that things will change as from now onward. It's fact.
yet hausa Fulani has taken over kwara state, yoruba land
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by emee701(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omodua:
Wrong history. Go back to your history.
ipobian, you are not the one to tell me my history ok
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Cocolatti(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
enemyofprogress:
why the woman no come fine like before before again? Some years ago in 2015 the woman too fine, sotey she dey hungry me like shawarma, but now she no dey hungry me again as she no fine like before
The answer is "TIME".
" The innocent and the Beautiful have no enemy but time". William Yeats
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by sanu412: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by okuta007: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Penalty82:
Onanuga remains a hypocrite, drunkards and a criminal.

After posting this he now threatened igbos against what he preaches.

when the ku happens - Onanuga will be the first to go down - he If Onanuga is conversant with Nigeria’s history he will realize that tribal bigotry and political violence after elections led to the 1966 and 1983 ku

He will learn the hard way soon

when it happens i have no tears for him

I remember how the likes of NPN National Chairman Chief Augustine Meredith Adisa Akinloye was busy insulting Azikiwe and Awolowo after FEDECO (the INEC of those days) successfully rigged the Presidential election for President Shehu Shagari and the NPN in 1983 general elections - we all know what happened 3 months into the second term of Shagari’s administration

“……. Fellow Nigerians…… “ 😂
Re: Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos by Pierocash(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
whitemand4:

Mention just only one person from other tribe holding a political office in Igbo Land
sit in your ogbomoso and come and collect political office in Igbo land

And who is the Igbo man aspiring for governorship in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Caught In The Act: Meet The Man Defacing Port Harcourt / 12 Things Buhari Said In New Year Broadcast / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.