Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment (40137 Views)

Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment / Atiku Cautions Fani-Kayode, Onanuga Over ‘Inciting’ Speeches Against Igbos / Tinubu Asks Security Agencies To Caution Obi Over Inciting Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Ofunaofu: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
Controversial singer, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy, has reacted to calls for his arrest over his recent comment.

DAILY POST recalls that the maverick singer had, in a tweet on Saturday, charged Nigerian youths to emulate French protesters destroying public properties over the shooting of a 17-year-old youth by police near Paris on Tuesday.

Sharing a video of rioters burning down some buildings in France, Charly Boy said it was what he expected Nigerian youths to do to “reject the system that let them down.”

His tweet didn’t sit down well with some Nigerians, who took to the comment section to call for his arrest for attempting to incite civil unrest.

But reacting via his Twitter handle on Sunday, Charly Boy mocked those calling for his arrest.

He wrote, “Na only me just dey Laff as guys just dey Kpara on top my Post, pple come dey even call for my arrest, see monkeys.

“DSS can’t arrest criminals but can arrest people who speak against criminals. You’re a useless Nigerian.

“Because I charged the Youths of Nigeria to take their destiny in their hands and bring down a criminal Enterprise, some Mumu persons come dey form gangster on top my post
[sic].

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/02/charly-boy-reacts-to-calls-for-his-arrest-over-inciting-comment/

165 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by endsarrrs(f): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2023
undecided

Charlie boy has seen it all

313 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by iammo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2023

Charley child should shut up

245 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by phelps007: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2023
73 years old man!

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Charley boy talking like Charley kid

Anyway may the tinubu hardship in Nigeria favor me and my family

We Nigerians need to learn how to suffer because we keep enjoying in this country not knowing the abroad people that we envy suffered pass us

67 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Ofunaofu: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Bayo Onanuga is even among those calling on the security agents to arrest Charly Boy... the same Bayo Onanuga who was engaging in ethnic profiling, ethnic cleansing, killing, maiming, destructuction of lives and properties of people from a particular ethnic group because of their democratic choice during the last general election

297 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by AntiMarxist: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Controversial singer, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy, has reacted to calls for his arrest over his recent comment.

DAILY POST recalls that the maverick singer had, in a tweet on Saturday, charged Nigerian youths to emulate French protesters destroying public properties over the shooting of a 17-year-old youth by police near Paris on Tuesday.

Sharing a video of rioters burning down some buildings in France, Charly Boy said it was what he expected Nigerian youths to do to “reject the system that let them down.”

His tweet didn’t sit down well with some Nigerians, who took to the comment section to call for his arrest for attempting to incite civil unrest.

But reacting via his Twitter handle on Sunday, Charly Boy mocked those calling for his arrest.

He wrote, “Na only me just dey Laff as guys just dey Kpara on top my Post, pple come dey even call for my arrest, see monkeys.

“DSS can’t arrest criminals but can arrest people who speak against criminals. You’re a useless Nigerian.

“Because I charged the Youths of Nigeria to take their destiny in their hands and bring down a criminal Enterprise, some Mumu persons come dey form gangster on top my post [sic].

https://dailypost.ng/2023/07/02/charly-boy-reacts-to-calls-for-his-arrest-over-inciting-comment/

He will soon change his tune after one visit to DSS HQ

He will be made to sign an undertaken and then proceed to use his Twitter and other SM accounts to apologise for making such a senseless inciting statement.

Obidients are allowed to gather in front of DSS Yellow House HQ in solidarity to Charly Papa.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by merit455(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
phelps007:
73 years old man!
How old are u!

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by sukkot: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
ariel oputa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by kokoA(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
Oldman should go and rest biko.. He is part of the criminal enterprise he is talking about, how many times have we heard he collects money from politicians for support? When it doesn't favour him he go turn "activist".

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by GoodLife4live: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
Only terrorist apologist reason like dis

Bringing nigeria Because of THIEFOBI is dead on arrival...

Nigeria must have PEACE...

Nigerians don't listen to people like dis oooo

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by GoodLife4live: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
I can not destroy my beloved country because of one pathological lieing religion bigoted Personified / nzugbu nzugbu polician from one dead akpu region ....

I reject your call zombidients...

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by phelps007: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
merit455:
How old are u!

Get lost

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by accordadoga26(f): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
When they give this one 'oba ajao estate' treatment now, they will start wailing again calling it VICTIMIZATION and TRIBALISM.

They are all terrorists and the DSS must act fast.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Johnjustice: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2023
Charly man, you are a grandpa, seems you stay caught up being a boy.

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Jayhome24: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2023
Charly idiot you be the real mumu and you must be arrest.

So its now you know the govt is bad but you collected N100m from the during Safe Nigeria Movement.

Chaly boy you are a very stupid man I hate a betrayer like you with passion.

When Buhari and his satanic fuaniherds nearly killed us all in the Southern Nigeria where were you? But now simply your useless Bitter Obi lost suddenly you remember the youth should enter the street baa?

If dem born anybody well make hin enter street.

We joined you organised Safe Nigeria you betrayed us and went home with N100m. Endsars came you put your mouth inside at the end many innocent comrades fell to the bullets now the demon in you want more blood spill baa? You lie na you go chop bullet dis time......

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Scarrr: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2023
This gay child molester agbaya

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by totit: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2023
Oponnu ayiradaa, coward.

After you deleted the said tweet you came out the following day forming Superman why did you remove and not own it to your chest and see whether just like the old fool that was threatening to bring useless Igbos to Lagos won't be your case? Typical of the watery-mouthed people from the land of the useless and fruitless souls and sun. grin

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Adurax: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2023
Arrest that man

9 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Jagaban2012: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ofunaofu:

He wrote, “Na only me just dey Laff as guys just dey Kpara on top my Post, people come dey even call for my arrest, see monkeys.

“Because I charged the Youths of Nigeria to take their destiny in their hands and bring down a criminal Enterprise, some Mumu persons come dey form gangster on top my post [sic].

Now, it is getting hot by the day...Thank God I didn't vote for Your Ipob terrorist representative called Obi Peter because I could be regretting it right now....and any other Northerner and Southwest person that voted for Obi....should be seeing the glaring tribal agenda behind Obi's presidency...and if it hasn't been so clearer to you...wait till Appeal and Supreme Court judgment will be read...it will become even more glaring by then....

Lemme sit down in one of these foreign land and continue to look as the film is been unfold...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Godjone(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Charly Boy giving it hot hot to the zombie corn eaters of agbado republic

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by Opolopoopolonio: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
In the end, he said nothing

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
GoodLife4live:
I can not destroy my beloved country because of one pathological lieing religion bigoted Personified / nzugbu nzugbu polician from one dead akpu region ....

I reject your call zombidients...

You r a Yoruba Muslim...

So we don't care

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by phelps007: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
merit455:
WASTED SPERM

This depressed outcast yet again..really feel sorry for you.

Again, get off my mention with your ugly face.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
I’ve always known that something is seriously wrong with this guy. A fucking old child

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by alexpumpin: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
[quote author=phelps007 post=124163843]73 years old man!

73 years old pikin

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by marlow1962(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2023
Okay I checked through the people that comment to his post on Twitter, majority of them insulting him are Yorubas.

Just wow.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by CJStarz: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
E mo easy. Try reach that age first.

phelps007:
73 years old man!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by CJStarz: 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2023
Boy,na so you dey insult ya papa ati grandpapa when you feel say he dey yarn opata?
Anyways,go and polish your grammar. Plenty errors therein.
✌️
Jayhome24:
Charly idiot you be the real mumu and you must be arrest.

So its now you know the govt is bad but you collected N100m from the during Safe Nigeria Movement.

Chaly boy you are a very stupid man I hate a betrayer like you with passion.

When Buhari and his satanic fuaniherds nearly killed us all in the Southern Nigeria where were you? But now simply your useless Bitter Obi lost suddenly you remember the youth should enter the street baa?

If dem born anybody well make hin enter street.

We joined you organised Safe Nigeria you betrayed us and went home with N100m. Endsars came you put your mouth inside at the end many innocent comrades fell to the bullets now the demon in you want more blood spill baa? You lie na you go chop bullet dis time......

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Calls For His Arrest Over Inciting Comment by CJStarz: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
Same Yorubas wey dey form respect for elders .
Too baaad mehn

marlow1962:
Okay I checked through the people that comment to his post on Twitter, majority of them insulting him are Yorubas.

Just wow.

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drama Trails Scrapping Of First Lady Titles, Offices In States-Daily Trust / Nyesom Wike Being Guided From A Car (Pictured) / Dickson Hoodwinks Jonathan To Commission Flyover - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.