Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports (2013 Views)

The Moment LP Excos & Some Members In South-West Tore Their Cards & Joined APC / Where IPOB Kept Ekweremadu's Cap In Germany After They Tore His Dress (photo / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by Ofemmanu1: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Ka hakura kenan? Yanzu ma na fara da kai. Maci amana. Dakiki Mara ilimi. Kai cushe da jahilci kawai

Ka hakura kenan? Yanzu ma na fara da kai. Maci amana. Dakiki Mara ilimi. Kai cushe da jahilci kawai.
Shege, Dan inska you father
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by Ofemmanu1: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Wawa kawai. Dai dai na ke da kai! Muje zuwa omo ode

Your papa Wawa kawai. Dai dai na ke da kai! Muje zuwa omo ode alimajiri-eleyin gworo.
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Your papa Wawa kawai. Dai dai na ke da kai! Muje zuwa omo ode alimajiri-eleyin gworo.

Ai ubanka ne almajiri. Shege Dan luwadu. Ai kai ne omo ode din. Shege werey. Akuya kawai

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Ka hakura kenan? Yanzu ma na fara da kai. Maci amana. Dakiki Mara ilimi. Kai cushe da jahilci kawai.
Shege, Dan inska you father

grin grin grin jahili ya sha zagi ya rikice.

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by Ofemmanu1: 6:18am On Mar 22, 2023
HNICEARTH:

grin grin grin jahili ya sha zagi ya rikice.
jahili ya sha zagi ya rikice. Omo werey.
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by Ofemmanu1: 6:19am On Mar 22, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Ai ubanka ne almajiri. Shege Dan luwadu. Ai kai ne omo ode din. Shege werey. Akuya kawai
Ai ubanka ne almajiri. Shege Dan luwadu. Ai kai ne eleribu-omo ofo din. Shege banza werey. Akuya kawai
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 8:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Ai ubanka ne almajiri. Shege Dan luwadu. Ai kai ne eleribu-omo ofo din. Shege banza werey. Akuya kawai

grin

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

jahili ya sha zagi ya rikice.
Omo werey.
grin

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by Ofemmanu1: 9:36am On Mar 22, 2023
HNICEARTH:

grin

Basterrd madafucker..

You've got only two pics?!

Hahahah..

You are learning the hard way..

Your mother is disappointed!
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by Ofemmanu1: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2023
HNICEARTH:

grin

Omo werey, you ran outta letters?!

hehehehehe!

you're just an irredeemably revolting alimajiri pick pocket basterrd and a grotesque bug-eyed mediocrity-afflicted neophyte with glacially slow cognitive faculties.
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

hehehehehe!

you're just an irredeemably revolting alimajiri pick pocket basterrd and a grotesque bug-eyed mediocrity-afflicted neophyte with glacially slow cognitive faculties.

hehehehehe!

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Basterrd madafucker..

Hahahah..

Your mother is disappointed!

Basterrd madafucker..

Hahahah..

Your mother is disappointed

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by Ofemmanu1: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Basterrd madafucker..

Hahahah..

Your mother is disappointed
Wereyyy, you don learn..
Good boyy
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by Ofemmanu1: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2023
HNICEARTH:

hehehehehe!

Glad you learn faster..
Thot alimajiri are slow learners..

Law 44: Disarm and infuriate with the mirror effect.

When you mirror your enemies, doing exactly as they do, they cannot figure out your strategy.
The Mirror Effect mocks and humiliates them, making them overreact. By holding up a mirror to their psyches, you seduce them with the illusion that you share their values; by holding up a mirror to their actions, you teach them a lesson.

Now that you've learnt a lesson, go and sin no more and if you must fight dirty, choose your opponent carefully.
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Glad you learn faster..

When you mirror your enemies, doing exactly as they do, they cannot figure out your strategy.
The Mirror Effect mocks and humiliates them, making them overreact. By holding up a mirror to their psyches, you seduce them with the illusion that you share their values; by holding up a mirror to their actions, you teach them a lesson.

Now that you've learnt a lesson, go and sin no more and if you must fight dirty, choose your opponent carefully.

Glad you learn faster..

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Wereyyy, you don learn..

Good boyy

Wereyyy, you don learn..
Good boyy

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by shortIGBOman: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Peter Obi's Brothers and scam are like 5&6 grin grin

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Glad you learn faster..

Mahaukaci yanzu muka fara. Sai na ci gutsun uwarka. Shege alade, berebe mai addini biyu. Matsoraci zai gudu

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Wereyyy, you don learn..

Good boyy

Yaro karenka ya kamo zaki, ka daina murna. Wawa, jahili. Uban babarka, shege dan munafuka. Yanzu muka fara

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Wereyyy, you don learn..

Good boyy

Dawo dawo, shege matsoraci. Bereben munafiki. I know you shook, but this is just the beginning. Coz you will be touched. Banza kawai

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by ejimatic: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2023
tamdun:
OBIDIENDS BURSTED
If a Nigerian for instance live in diaspora with a resident permit of that Country in his/her Nigerian passport, when that passport expires,he/she will get a new passport where d Residency would be stamped. And to avoid that expired Passport being used for any

dubious activity, d foreign authority of that Country would PERFORATE d passport.

I took my time to take a good look at those videos of those OBIdiends claiming they're destroying their passports because they don't want to have anything to do with Nigeria again. And d pics

are here. You can watch d videos again. They're already expired Passports. Meanwhile, there is a way to renounce Nigerian citizenship. But I understand this is how they mislead d gullible OBIdiends back home.

Imagine, a grey bearded man for that matter
All of them should tear their geniune passports.Who cares? Their pains our gains!
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Glad you learn faster..

Yaya ne matsoracin banza! Sai na ci gutsun uwarka. Shege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by HNICEARTH: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Wereyyy, you don learn..

Good boyy

Airheaded dimwit! Munafiki. Dan luwadi. Berebe maci amana.

Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by famology(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2023
They can only deceive those deceived by nnamdi kanu.
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by Ofemmanu1: 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I won't support you insulting the entire tribe over some people's foolishness. I know most of the obidience live in fools paradise but don't condemn a tribe completely

I'm sorry, I didn't meant to insult ALL.
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by juman(m): 12:16am On Mar 25, 2023
Ipob criminals.
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by ElSudani: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2023
Rufai Oseni also joined in the charade, advising them to destroy their passports. Not to give up on Nigeria.
419 journalist.
Their dishonesty is the reason I can't see eye to eye with them.
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by Trapnews: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Nobody lied. like I said, get a life, get a job.
Oh! I forgot, just look at how your own kind profiled you.
Fix up before you think you can take a swing at someone.
For now go play in the mud where your likes be
And the.lies you share in you terrorist camp or forum is now an evidence, you posting it is an indication that you are a confirmed retard. Congratulations!
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by Gbogbowa: 12:35am On Mar 25, 2023
tsdarkside:
that passport is not even used any more....they give you ecowas passport today....
i still have my old nigerian passport....

since you have your old passport can you pls destroy it if you are sure is not useful, what they did is just to use an emblem that represent Nigeria to show they are done with Nigeria. Just the way the Nasarawa women went naked to show that they have been raped politically. The day i finally move out of this country i will burn Nigeria flag
Re: OBIDIENTS BURSTEAD: They tore expired passports by tsdarkside(m): 12:38am On Mar 25, 2023
Gbogbowa:
since you have your old passport can you pls destroy it if you are sure is not useful, what they did is just to use an emblem that represent Nigeria to show they are done with Nigeria. Just the way the Nasarawa women went naked to show that they have been raped politically. The day i finally move out of this country i will burn Nigeria flag

ehen ehen....before then you weyreys were singin national anthem now is burn passport....
abegi,you are not foolin nobody here....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians / Pres. Tinubu At G20 Summit In New Delhi With Joe Biden And World Leaders / Black History Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.