Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

"Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians (2012 Views)

Me And Yes Daddy: Reno Omokri, Peter Obi And Ben Bruce (Throwback Photo) / Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Supremos: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
As the ripples of the "Yes Daddy" saga is yet to die, an Obidient has a deep fake voice of former US president Barack Obama, to demonstrate that the alleged conversation between Peter Obi and Bishop Oyedepo was actually fake and concorted to tarnish the image of Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrvOwm9he3c

Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Supremos: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
This is the only agreeable prove that the conversation was an AI generated

Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Supremos: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Uncle Seun, Lalasticlala and Dominique, isn't this the purest form of Obama's voice speaking to us? 😂

2 Likes

Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Afamsi: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
Apc is a disgrace to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by colorsofrainbow: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
If u say this is not Obama,then the dundee fake audio of Obi was not Obi

5 Likes

Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Supremos: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
If u say this is not Obama,then the dundee fake audio of Obi was not Obi
I tell you.

1 Like

Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by malcom1X: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Na wetin I dey hear so?
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Felimax(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ride on guys! If they want the country torn then let it tear into pieces I beg.

Very nice job!
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Weybuhari: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
cheesy grin grin
Some children of hate will not comment on this thread
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Urheadmaster(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Yes daddy
malcom1X:
Na wetin I dey hear so?
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Supremos: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
Felimax:
Ride on guys! If they want the country torn then let it tear into pieces I beg.

Very nice job!
Let's work for a bigger, better and more prosperous Nigeria where we're are equal before our laws

1 Like

Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Felimax(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Supremos:
Let's work for a bigger, better and more prosperous Nigeria where we're are equal before our laws

The earlier you remove that from your mind the better. The era where Nigeria must and should be moving forward is over. IT IS OVER! YOU HEAR!

The Nigeria we have today is a Nigeria where some people want to live at the expense of others by fire by force.

The era of no Victor no vanquished is over. If you did not fight your fight now nobody will fight it for you.

THINK!!!

If you think Nigeria likes you then you better wake up from your dream.
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Supremos: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Felimax:

The earlier you remove that from your mind the better. The era where Nigeria must and should be moving forward is over. IT IS OVER! YOU HEAR!

The Nigeria we have today is a Nigeria where some people want to live at the expense of others by fire by force.

The era of no Victor no vanquished is over. If you did not fight your fight now nobody will fight it for you.

THINK!!!

If you think Nigeria likes you then you better wake up from your dream.
Do you think Obi's performance at the election is only propelled by Igbos?.

If Yes you're not being honest.

If no, then, it doesn't have anything to do with Nigeria hating anyone.

We all have common enemy, the evil and ruthless political class who employs any and everything to divide us further in other to win elections.
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Felimax(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
Supremos:

We all have common enemy, the evil and ruthless political class who employs any and everything to divide us further in other to win elections.

I really don't share the same thought with you. I am one person who has traveled round this country and know exactly what I am talking about.

The Nigerian dream is unachievable. Nigeria as a country cannot work.

It's a sad reality!
We can never be united and for me I don't pray for a united Nigeria.
I want the APC to be stubborn and go ahead and inaugurate Tinubu and I am equally praying that LP should never accept it.

I am seriously praying the whole thing metamorphose into another worst dimension.

To serve Nigeria is not by force!
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by alcuin(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
How about faking a conversation between two people?

You don't just write a text and use speech software to narrate it and claim AI.
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by totit: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2023
This is lame. Op, why not kuku give us the Al version of the conversation between pastor Oyedepo and Peter Obi instead?

Please, do, I want to check something, especially the English accent. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by wahalawahala: 4:29am On Apr 13, 2023
😂😂😂 na almost every comedians fit mimic Obama.. that one no b new thing... Na Obi own we want, not this garbage 🙄
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Raskimonojendor: 4:31am On Apr 13, 2023
This one na okrika Obama.. grin
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Mace0lane: 4:37am On Apr 13, 2023
And Peter Pandoraa Obi is not part of that class he if the house of Eli ba ?!

Supremos:

Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Supremos: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2023
Mace0lane:
And Peter Pandoraa Obi is not part of that class he if the house of Eli ba ?!

What are you talking ogbeni
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Supremos: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
😂😂😂 na almost every comedians fit mimic Obama.. that one no b new thing... Na Obi own we want, not this garbage 🙄
uncle this is not mimicking. This is a deep fake AI generated voice
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Supremos: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2023
totit:
This is lame. Op, why not kuku give us the Al version of the conversation between pastor Oyedepo and Peter Obi instead?

Please, do, I want to check something, especially the English accent. grin
You are not wise.

You don't need any conversation to generate a voice. All you need is to get the voice of the person (s). It could be the voice of the person saying different thing entirely
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Supremos: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2023
Felimax:

I really don't share the same thought with you. I am one person who has traveled round this country and know exactly what I am talking about.

The Nigerian dream is unachievable. Nigeria as a country cannot work.

It's a sad reality!
We can never be united and for me I don't pray for a united Nigeria.
I want the APC to be stubborn and go ahead and inaugurate Tinubu and I am equally praying that LP should never accept it.

I am seriously praying the whole thing metamorphose into another worst dimension.

To serve Nigeria is not by force!
Sorry Sir, it won't happen
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by wahalawahala: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2023
Supremos:
uncle this is not mimicking. This is a deep fake AI generated voice
just telling u how easy it is to make Obama's voice even without Ai.. make una use d Ai create just 10secs for Obi na, let's see, una just dey shout Ai yet una no see any example create ,only chochochocho 😀
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Supremos: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
just telling u how easy it is to make Obama's voice even without Ai.. make una use d Ai create just 10secs for Obi na, let's see, una just dey shout Ai yet una no see any example create ,only chochochocho 😀
We have use it to create entirely different voices Sir.
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by wahalawahala: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2023
Supremos:
We have use it to create entirely different voices Sir.
really? Oya post the one of Obi sir..
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Supremos: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
really? Oya post the one of Obi sir..
Your agbado team has posted it already.

2 Likes

Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by wahalawahala: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2023
Supremos:
Your agbado team has posted it already.
hahaha.... Not surprised tho, obedients are not really bright

Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by totit: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
Supremos:
You are not wise.

You don't need any conversation to generate a voice. [b]All you need is to get the voice of the person (s). It could be the voice of the person [/b]saying different thing entirely

Oh ok. In that case, we are waiting to get Obi and The pastor's version. cool cheesy
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by RockHard: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2023
AI Obama sef don chuk mouth for the matter. grin E remain to wake Mandela from grave to add hin own join. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by Felimax(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Supremos:
Sorry Sir, it won't happen

Keep hoping!
Nigeria is more divided than it seems. Lol!
Re: "Yes Daddy" Saga A Hoax,obama Speaks To Nigerians by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Every sane person knows the audio is fake, of course except thiefnubuists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can Learn From Venezuela's 'PetroCaribe' Oil Export Deal / Black History Month / Would You Support The Return Of Bakassi Boys In Anambara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.