Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu (30468 Views)

Oyo: PDP Congratulates Makinde On Victory At Tribunal / Governor Wike Congratulates President Buhari / Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by aestake: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
SHIVA001:

My own is Now, because everyday is a celebration for me.
grin
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by CaptainFM1: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nigerian polithiefians keeping the electorates in perpetual slavery!
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by bennytrips27(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm classified as a minority because my father and mother are from different states of the South South. The advantage I have is that I get to hear the prejudices the major tribes have against each other. I know what a typical Igbo man thinks about a Yoruba man. He's spitting facts. They stereotype Yoruba women as dirty and an abomination nobody should go close. They say it confidently in their discussions.

19 out of 20 of my Igbo friends not living in Lagos posted GRV on their Whatsapp status on the eve of gubernatorial elections - facts. Ask neutral stories of how Igbos were violent at Lagos polling units on election day.

Godbless you for your Analysis,I reside in the east,my dad is a lagosian and my Mum is from the south south,I have Ibo friends as my colleagues and just as you rightly said there is a backlash about Yoruba women being dirty which is a stupid notion these guys have.one thing I know about ibos is that they think the Same way.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Mozhac(m): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by benitwater(m): 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Progressive minds, congratulations
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
ifeanyija:
We want to hear from Wike directly, he will attack some people

Especially tanbuwa
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by FiremanX: 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Wicked man 😂😂😂
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Faber(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
N3TRAL:

... It's yourubas that are tribalists on Nairaland 😂

Call FIFA, UN, ECOWAS... Stinking he goat 🐐
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by 12inchess: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
CaptainFM1:

As a de-tribalized Yoruba, the only thing I can conclude from your post and past actions of my fellow Yorubas is that our love only ends with their women. As long as we have there women, we are one Nigeria right?

It's very bad to suppress voters in any form. This was rampart all over the country.
Now election is over, everybody is begging for friendship all over the country. Na so una dey make friends?

This 2023 election has set a very bad precedence for future elections in the country. It's no longer going to be about issue based politics anymore. Infact, polithiefians will now rely on thugs more than ever before, and it's going to be about who has more thugs than the others.

What is wrong with us all? Is this what we want in the country?

I initially started with an insult but I quickly caught myself and I changed to more civil discussion as that is obi.d.iot behavior. You should read a book. Learn more history of human civilizations. To de-tribalize is to lose your identity. Nothing wrong in being tribal. In fact in advanced countries like America the indigenous "tribal people" aka the native americans are given special status. The people championing de-tribalization look at all of them, have they "de-tribalized" ? They are asking you to "de-tribalize" while they keep their own identitiy. No be witchcraft be that?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Patriotic9ja(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
baralatie:

Well
We can say Wike and the rivers people make a good judgement call both in the presidential and gubernatorial.it means rivers state is not isolated and has itself positioned as an influence in elections.

Exactly 💯
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by N3TRAL: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
pls permit me to copy this to my Google document sir.

You're free.
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by OlawaleBammie: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
N3TRAL:

You're free.
thanks sir
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Flames40: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Natajo2021:

I empathize with you.
But which party did you vote for?
Where do you live?
Be sincere, this can earn you a living job

Pls help me
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Joebayo217: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
eas01:

You are really dumb. So just because yoruba man marries from another tribe means they not tribalist?? Thats really funny. Its like saying just because hitler had a jewish girlfriend at some point in his life he aint anti-jew. Just because the Ottomon kings took christian eastern roman empire women has wives and concubines did not stop them from wrecking constantinople centre of christiandom and turning it into an islamic calliphate. You seem to forget that a mans brain is in his manhood sometimes. Humans are ying and yang my friend.
Another reason i laugh is that i have a real life experience, my ex boss is a yoruba man married to a delta ibo woman but he is the most tribalistic and anti ibo person i know.
rest you this MF . You don't have any meaningful thing to say . No human being whose Brain is working very well can tell this shit you wrote down .

1 Like

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by eas01: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Joebayo217:
rest you this MF . You don't have any meaningful thing to say . No human being whose Brain is working very well can tell this shit you wrote down .
You really cannot fandom logic that's why you dumb as rocks. I have made valid points that's why you have no rebuttal.
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Joebayo217: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
eas01:

You really cannot fandom logic that's why you dumb as rocks. I have made valid points that's why you have no rebuttal.
foolishness and stupidity in one package.🤣🤣🤣 How efficient are you.

1 Like

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Menclothing: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubas are tribalist ". I challenge any of you to mention one Governor in the 11 States of the South East and South South who has a Yoruba mother or Yoruba wife. Just 1 and I'll write a post insulting my parents and cursing my generation.

3 gov currently have Igbo First Lady

1 mother and wife and speaks Igbo fluently

Grv talk against Yoruba at every given opportunity and want To rule Yoruba lol

Same Yoruba voted Obi overwhelmingly and east gave tinubu 3 percent

2 Likes

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Heavensent01(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Anytime you come out for President in the future, Nyesom Wike, I will vote and mobilize people for you, one of the Rugged Southern leader

God bless Rivers state

God bless all South South states

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery, Others Threaten Existing Plants – OPEC / Fayose Visits APC Chieftain, Olumilua (Photos) / Pandora Papers: How Governor Bagudu Amassed Billions And How He Is Hiding It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.