Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu (30460 Views)

Oyo: PDP Congratulates Makinde On Victory At Tribunal / Governor Wike Congratulates President Buhari / Wike Congratulates Atiku, Walks Out Of Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by BreconHills(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Natajo2021:

I empathize with you.
But which party did you vote for?
Where do you live?
Be sincere, this can earn you a living job

You did not ask for qualification, experience instead you are asking who they voted for. If you don't want to help or if you are not in a position to help don't rub the person's face in the mud.

7 Likes

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Gopitoto: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Manny21:
And you did not congratulate Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu who were not as politically intelligent like Makinde and allowed you to finish their polical career so soon. I doubt if they will ever forgive Wike
hahahaha lipsrsealed
Manny21:
And you did not congratulate Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu who were not as politically intelligent like Makinde and allowed you to finish their polical career so soon. I doubt if they will ever forgive Wike
hahahaha
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rivers State governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has taught Articulated and Obidience gang a lot bitter lesson. Wike is master player when it comes POL 901.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by N3TRAL: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
BreconHills:

You did not ask for qualification, experience instead you are asking who they voted for. If you don't want to help or if you are not in a position to help don't rub the person's face in the mud.
Typical Igbos for you. I know many poor people they mocked for being too poor to have a choice.

I know many diligent Yoruba workers that were sacked after Obi's loss because they celebrated Tinubu's win. Festus Keyamo is fighting for one of those industrious girls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by faceLAGOS: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
spy24:
This man is show PDP shege

The biggest mistake Atiku ever made was underrating Wike and Obi...

Now where is the Ayu he sided with. Atiku was not very smart in his calculations..

Na tiff him wan come tiff now.

That actually beclouded his reasoning.

Once a tiff; always a tiff!
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Wike the wicked. Atiku nightmare

3 Likes

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by baralatie(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Patriotic9ja:
Wike did what is in his best interest as a politician and also of his state. If you dey vex na you sabi. Always associate with the winning team and you will be a winner πŸ† too
Well
We can say Wike and the rivers people make a good judgement call both in the presidential and gubernatorial.it means rivers state is not isolated and has itself positioned as an influence in elections.

1 Like

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by bennytrips27(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Faber:

You want our elites to marry Yorubastard ladies wey no dey baff, even Peter Okoye dey complain say Lola kpekus dey smell...

Na because una women no dey baff that's why una elites dey marry Igbo ladies

You're so stupid,this is all you could come up with after reading @N3trals post?God,This disgusting attitude will get you nowhere.mtcheww

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by emilo2bad: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Manny21:
mm
They miscalculated by supporting Pandora instead of Tinubu like Wike and makinde
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by naijainstinct: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yagier:
My God….You are a blessing to your generation πŸ’―
I love that guy like I love my own brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by naijainstinct: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
iamdapsyj:

He just had a state broadcast on TVC news where he lambasted Amechi in Rivers State. Wicked is indeed a wicked man πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Will love to see😁😁

1 Like

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by N3TRAL: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
bennytrips27:

You're so stupid,this is all you could come up with after reading @N3trals post?God,This disgusting attitude will get you nowhere.mtcheww

I'm classified as a minority because my father and mother are from different states of the South South. The advantage I have is that I get to hear the prejudices the major tribes have against each other. I know what a typical Igbo man thinks about a Yoruba man. He's spitting facts. They stereotype Yoruba women as dirty and an abomination nobody should go close. They say it confidently in their discussions.

19 out of 20 of my Igbo friends not living in Lagos posted GRV on their Whatsapp status on the eve of gubernatorial elections - facts. Ask neutral stories of how Igbos were violent at Lagos polling units on election day.

9 Likes

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Owontime: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Stop mixing the SS with South East, you fool. We are not the same people with the Igbos, the Ibibio man has nothing in common with the Igbo man. If you have problems with Igbo people just face Igbo people, stop dragging South South into your nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by naijainstinct: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
12inchess:

Typical IPOB behavior and Ob.id.iot behavior to result to insults and avoid civil discussions.Stop quoting this very smart man if you're not willing to follow the rules he has laid down. You think because Yoruba people are meek and welcoming we are stupid. That thing that happened in Kwara by the Grace of Olodumare will never happen again.
Never again. O da fi eyin t'egun fi so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Softmirror: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
mblue:
All this politicians are comedians

grin LOL. THEY KNOW HOW TO USE AND DUMP PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT WISE grin.
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by aestake: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
SHIVA001:
Congratulations to them. Celebrate with people so that you own too will come. 😁
When is your own?
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by naijainstinct: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Realadey:
I love your write up, you must be one of the few sensible people I have seen on this forum. God bless the womb that gave birth to you.
Amen o. Dude is sagacious.
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by Gloriagee(f): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Irritating man...
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by boldtruthalways: 1:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
We shall see your end what it will be.
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by N3TRAL: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Goodconcept78:
GOD BLESS FOR SAYING THE TRUTH. PLEASE PERMIT ME TO ALWAYS COPY AND PASTE THIS ON NAIRALAND SO IT CAN REACH ALOT OF PEOPLE.

I WILL ALWAYS WRITE COPIED BELOW IT WHEN I DO

Why not? You're free to copy any of my posts.

My Nairaland posts are not covered by patent or IP laws. I see a lot of them on Twitter and I'm proud.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by SHIVA001: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
aestake:

When is your own?
My own is Now, because everyday is a celebration for me.
Re: Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu by naijainstinct: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
N3TRAL:

I'm classified as a minority because my father and mother are from different states of the South South. The advantage I have is that I get to hear the prejudices the major tribes have against each other. I know what a typical Igbo man thinks about a Yoruba man. He's spitting facts. They stereotype Yoruba women as dirty and an abomination nobody should go close. They say it confidently in their discussions.

19 out of 20 of my Igbo friends not living in Lagos posted GRV on their Whatsapp status on the eve of gubernatorial elections - facts. Ask neutral stories of how Igbos were violent at Lagos polling units on election day.
Isn't this obvious in the way Paul and Jude wanted to kill Peter because of Lola? I'm surprised it's this same Peter that is now acting like a bigot all over again. It's an innate thing for them I guess. I am married to an Igbo woman (dad was Igbo from Abia, mum is Yoruba from Lagos) and she is so loving, respectful and considerate. Highly intelligent too. Igbos think we hate them but what we hate is their running mouth, chest beating and constant disrespect to us.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriageable Age Of Places Around The World / PHOTO: Celebrating A Policewoman With A Difference / Umahi: We Don’t Want Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Our Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.