Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Do You Think About This Picture? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think About This Picture? (606 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Picture? by Akinzo2121(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
What's going on with women of nowadays, where is self respect, what's the essence of the cloth, covering little place, just take off the cloth so we can know you really mean business, what a shame, my issue is how does the photographer feel to take such photos. He must be courageous or better still the photographer should be the lady's husband. Confused generation normalizing indecency. this is very shameful. May God have mercy
#dignitylost

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by id4sho(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Oloshoism dey their blood

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by id4sho(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Baby whale, tuehh

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Bigsin: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
It's western culture
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Jeon(f): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Not all Men are been controlled by their penis like you.
my issue is how does the photographer feel to take such photos.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by SHIVA001: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
It is Okay to have a big beautiful body, But if your Body is Working More than your Brains you become a disaster.. You should be more Identified with the Brains.
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by HeartlessMan: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
I'm thinking of how much her short time price will be.

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Nazgul: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
Low self-esteem is what a lot of women are secretly battling with. That overwhelming attention is a continuous reminder that they haven't fallen into the ditch of oblivion. This is what most of them need to keep going and they'll do anything to get it.

If not why would a married woman showcase herself publicly in such manner. Who is she trying to impress aside her unnecessary quest for attention. What kind of moral advice would she give her kids (most especially her daughters) when they come of age?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Akinzo2121:
What's going on with women of nowadays, where is self respect, what's the essence of the cloth, covering little place, just take off the cloth so we can know you really mean business, what a shame, my issue is how does the photographer feel to take such photos. He must be courageous or better still the photographer should be the lady's husband. Confused generation normalizing indecency. this is very shameful. May God have mercy
#dignitylost

photographer is doing his JOB, no big deal.... and if the husband of that yeye woman doesnt care, why should we?!

in Africa, getting pregnant is a big deal and some yeye people may want to flaunt their "achievement" in everyone's face (just like marriage), but most importantly lets not forget that today, many women are gladly going on social media to post pictures of themselves half nekkid (as if their life depended on it). go figure!

welcome to the real world...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Akinzo2121:
Whose dignity are you concerned about abeg? undecided

And please, stop roping God's mention in what is obvious brain-damage on your part abeg! undecided

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
Bigsin:
It's western culture
Western culture? Really? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
SHIVA001:
It is Okay to have a big beautiful body, But if your Body is Working More than your Brains you become a disaster.. You should be more Identified with the Brains.
You mean like the over 83% Nigerians stuck in poverty breeding like rats whose bodies work more than their brains? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by faithfull18(f): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Smh
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Automolite: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
undecided na Demi Moore start this nonsense. How do we know she's even pregnant. Front and back are almost similar.
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by SHIVA001: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean like the over 83% Nigerians stuck in poverty breeding like rats whose bodies work more than their brains? undecided
🤣🤣 Na you talk am oo
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
SHIVA001:
🤣🤣 Na you talk am oo
At least we are on the same page that what you stated directly implicates almost 90% of Nigerians and not just the woman in the picture who only revealed her body in a picture and nothing more. undecided
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Gloriagee(f): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
What is the essence of this picture? Is anyone disputing the pregnancy bayi?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by wordbank(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
This one no be pregnancy naa
Na beer with free food and enough sperm full am

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Gucci Sweat Suit For Sale / Mercy Chinwo Should Take Easy On Her Quest For Money / Indoor & Outdoor Professional Cleaners! (Dry Cleaning & General Cleaning Services)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.