Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement (410 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / The Obidient Movement Is Sweeping Across SW [GRAPHIC IMAGES] / Ndigbo Should Know About And Support SEREDEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement by ScamHunter: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
If Ndigbo put in the effort they use in hunting for money in striving for a UN referendum, Igbo country would be born in less than 5 years. We should learn from EndSars and the Obidients. When a people are focused and determined, nothing is impossible for them. All these nonsense about Lagos and elections would be effectively brought to an end and we develop a country that is truly ours.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement by noleflendum: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
They want to start their beerfraud madness now but you already failed
Python dance will be a child play

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement by ScamHunter: 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
noleflendum:
They want to start their beerfraud madness now but you already failed
Python dance will be a child play

This is not then. Go ask questions.
Re: Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Original hypocrite will come to my comment to call me hypocrite. They are so blind to their own inciteful posts. I care less anyways. Ina ruwa na

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement by ScamHunter: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Original hypocrite will come to my comment to call me hypocrite. They are so blind to their own inciteful posts. I care less anyways. Ina ruwa na

Mumu man, self-determination is enshrined in the UN charter, especially when your life is under threat as Igbo are now in Lagos and Yorubaland. That's exactly the cause of the civil war and Igbo must find ways to exit peacefully before you guys hunger for skulls would go on reload mode.
Re: Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement by Hueyreckless0007: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement by ScamHunter: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hueyreckless0007:
My igbo brothers be like....

Yea, since you guys want to keep moving in circles, we are increasingly aware that the earlier we quit your kleptomaniac system, the better we are. The whiteman putting us in tbe same country with you lots was a mistake that must be corrected as a matter of urgency. The destiny of a man going somewhere and that of a motot park tout shouldn't be tied together. Just think of what Igbo would have become without you guys dragging us backwards

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
ScamHunter:
If Ndigbo put in the effort they use in hunting for money in striving for a UN referendum, Igbo country would be born in less than 5 years. We should learn from EndSars and the Obidients. When a people are focused and determined, nothing is impossible for them. All these nonsense about Lagos and elections would be effectively brought to an end and we develop a country that is truly ours.

Your tears, my river to dive into.
Re: Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement by ScamHunter: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Your tears, my river to dive into.

Mumu boy...at least Igbo will learn to move their investments to Igbo land. Hopefully. That's how foolish you've been.
Re: Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
ScamHunter:

Mumu boy...at least Igbo will learn to move their investments to Igbo land. Hopefully. That's how foolish you've been.

So you can begin kidnapping them ?

Who will travel down to the yeast to patronize them ?
Re: Ndigbo Should Learn From The Obidient Movement by ScamHunter: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

So you can begin kidnapping them ?

Who will travel down to the yeast to patronize them ?

Stop doubting me when I tell you that you're a mumu urchin. People come all the way from Cameroon to buy in the East. Hungry urchins like you must come. What do you produce apart from thuggery?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking news!! Ekweremadu and wife found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking. / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Visits Ypp United States Woman Leader Uju Emechebe. / Nigeria Set To Become First Customers Of Indian Attack Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.