Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West (7123 Views)

Ado Doguwa Officially Declares For Speakership (Photo) / Adamu Maina Waziri: PDP Presidential Ticket Will Be Zoned To North / Breaking!! APC Adopts Gbajabiamila For Speakership Position (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by jeromestarks: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Whether in the north, south or in the west, I have never seen a man who is married to a non virgin and is happy with his marriage.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. She kept herself for you. She deserves to be kept.
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by KwuoteYourFada: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
The Senate Presidency should be zoned to the north too instead of the SE

Who cares? grin

Make Una collect all the ministers finish

Nigerian buereu of statistics go call results later

We go know the poorest region grin

1 Like

Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
SE can't eat where they didn't set fire. That has nothing to do with Bigotry
Fahdiga:
Sharap tribal bigot.
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by IpobAntidote: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pityoobi:
It’s in there right to demand it because majority of them voted for the ruling party. The other ELLLUPEEEE People should go and ask OBI what they should do?

Meanwhile, the lady below participated in the killing of this young man tagged “Yoruba thug” She did not only stopped there, she posted the video of the killing and boasted of how she also molested a female police officer.

She must be fished out and arrested.

You must have seen the video during the election around Okota area of Lagos state, the lady below is the one shouting killing him, he must be allowed to die, and no one should help him when some people also paraded dogs.

Please repost, so dat hand go fit touch this heartless and wicked lady to provide all her other partners in crime

She must be tracked down, arrested and tried for her crimes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by juman(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
That's cool.
North West deserve it..
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by Omoawoke: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pityoobi:
It’s in there right to demand it because majority of them voted for the ruling party. The other ELLLUPEEEE People should go and ask OBI what they should do?

Meanwhile, the lady below participated in the killing of this young man tagged “Yoruba thug” She did not only stopped there, she posted the video of the killing and boasted of how she also molested a female police officer.

You must have seen the video during the election around Okota area of Lagos state, the lady below is the one shouting killing him, he must be allowed to die, and no one should help him when some people also paraded dogs.

Please repost, so dat hand go fit touch this heartless and wicked lady to provide all her other partners in crime

All the ipob terrorists hiding in Lagos would be found and dealt with full wrath of the law.

1 Like

Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by juman(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Senate president should go to south south. They also deserve it.
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by Fahdiga(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
SE can't eat where they didn't set fire. That has nothing to do with Bigotry
Then Nigeria will divide.
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by Omoawoke: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
jeromestarks:
Whether in the north, south or in the west, I have never seen a man who is married to a non virgin and is happy with his marriage.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. She kept herself for you. She deserves to be kept.

Bros, abeg wetin non virgin girls do you .

Omoh y🤣🤣
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by nesphil(m): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Senate President should also go to SS cos i can't remember the last time a SS Senator was a Senate President grin

AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2023/03/21/youth-group-calls-for-speakership-to-be-zoned-to-the-north-west/
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by KwuoteYourFada: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pityoobi:

One urchin is dead cry grin

Meanwhile we don't want any ministers

Make Una collect everything grin

We don't give a flying f

NBS go call results later

We know the poorest and richest region cheesy
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by Ogsirsolo: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
All this group should go and sedown
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by Bimpe02(f): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Really
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by abbey621(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
As it should be! Y'all did well and must be compensated, those who are loyal to Jagaban of Nigeria shall never walk alone......In fact Asiwaju might decide that 4 years is enough and let Shetti continue, anything is fine as long as the children of hate won't smell the presidency for 99 years grin grin grin grin

Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by casualobserver: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
chiefolododo:
Northwest is not the only region, after 8 years of presidency, they do not deserve spots 1-4.

Speaker NW, deputy SE
senate President SS, deputy NE

As you sow you reap!!

1 Like

Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by Staywithbina: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Omo let them zone everything to the north ,nobody cares ,the least any sensible Igbo man needs to do is acquire a landed property ,even if it's half plot and build a small house in it ,make sure u have solar and water installed in it ,live your life

1 Like

Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by duro4chang(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Look at riggers claiming APC rigged
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by render01(f): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by StreetFight: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
chiefolododo:
Northwest is not the only region, after 8 years of presidency, they do not deserve spots 1-4.

South West too is VP for 8 years after being President for 8 years (Obasanjo), and now we are going to be President for 8 Years.

We are bad Niggas. Now you know why we are considered as the most sophisticated. It's not by noise, it's by brain.
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by Goddyrichie(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2023/03/21/youth-group-calls-for-speakership-to-be-zoned-to-the-north-west/
when d other tribes are saying it's they're turn what about d igbos tribe are d igbos not part of nigeria someone make it clear to me
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
When ur brother was the president u zoned everything to the north nd now u want a southern president to zone senate presidency to the north again, is that not witchcraft? U guys will cry blood when Buhari steps down
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by Goddyrichie(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
All the best.

All I know is should Senate President come to South, let South South take it for giving APC needed votes.

OUK should stop Emi lokan sad
I'm from SS akwa ibom state I always says d truth what happened to the SE people are they not part of d country this country tire me
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by Strikethem: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pityoobi:

Why did he snatch ballot box too. He deserved what he got.
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by AfonjaConehead: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
A country so blessed yet so seemed cursed with sheep brains...and they call themselves young and stand for justice!!!! Wonders of Nigeria.
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by affable4(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
sotall:
cool

Please zone all the positions to the Northwest and Southwest and make sure they are all muslims.

Those two groups are the only ones fit to occupy top political positions since APC came to power in 2015.

On no account should a non-muslim take the Speaker or the Senate president position.

All service chiefs must be muslims as Buhari did before in 2015.

The politics of exclusion APC started must continue until some idiots in the South get sense.

I support you 100%
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by Georgejeez: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
The only hope of OUK clinching the SP position is that the South South doesn't have a current ranking Senator ( I stand to be corrected).
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
This is beyond your emotion, it's Politics.

You only eat where you set fire
Goddyrichie:
I'm from SS akwa ibom state I always says d truth what happened to the SE people are they not part of d country this country tire me
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by t2luv1: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Who cares ?

What have they gained from government? undecided

NW remains the poorest region angry

In fact the whole Northern part. I am still in shock that the Finance and Education Ministers are both from the North, Two areas the North does not have anything to demonstrate to the rest of the Country.I guess since the clueless CBN leader is from the south that kindda even things out.
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by slimfit1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
A Christian right?
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by zanebaddo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
All those top spot should be shipped to anywhere but the east...they've shown over the years that they cannot be trusted. Our safety as a nation is paramount
How do you want to have people you cannot trust as part of your nation. Why don't you allow them to have their own country so you don't have to be bothered about them being trustworthy or not. If I don't trust you much enough in my house I'd ask you to leave. Ask us to leave and allow us do that in peace. Please tell me why this is so hard for you?
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
zanebaddo:
How do you want to have people you cannot trust as part of your nation. Why don't you allow them to have their own country so you don't have to be bothered about them being trustworthy or not. If I don't trust you much enough in my house I'd ask you to leave. Ask us to leave and allow us do that in peace. Please tell me why this is so hard for you?
e get anybody wey hold you for neck abi dem hold gun to your head? undecided
Re: Youth Group Calls For Speakership To Be Zoned To The North West by zanebaddo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
e get anybody wey hold you for neck abi dem hold gun to your head? undecided
mugu I no expect any thing sensible from you bro. Hate igbos everyday no probs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We’ll Move Against Anyone Fighting Tinubu Unjustly’ – Ohanaeze PG, Iwuanyanwu / Wole Soyinka Forms Political Party / Picture Of Military Machines Arriving Today From Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.