Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? (328 Views)

Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by Azeemokoya: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Should the Igbos in Lagos and other states in Nigeria begin to live in fear due to the emergence of Bola Ahmed Tinubu into power.
Is it time for the Igbos to clamour for a referendum and earn the independence they have demanded since the civil war in 1967?

Since Tinubu, a Yoruba man is now the president-elect of the federal republic of Nigeria, I think it’s only ideal for a referendum to be carried out for Igbos to leave and form an independent entity.

With what happened during the gubernatorial election in Lagos on Saturday, March 18, it’s apparent the Yoruba fundamentalist and traditionalist no longer want the Igbos in their lands.

What exactly are/were they (APC) afraid of?

If Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the returning governor of Lagos state had properly done his job within his first tenure, he wouldn’t be unleashing thugs on the streets to threaten those want to vote competence.

If Bola Ahmed Tinubu is indeed a strategist and democrat as plenty so-called Yoruba fundamentalist and traditionalist claim, why is his approach always coercion, intimidation, assault and attack on people who want to carryout their civic responsibility.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/igbos-should-southeasterners-clamour-for-a-referendum/

1 Like

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by Ireportlive: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
If Dem born una well let us hear No man's land again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by helinues: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Which one be should there.

No be the final resorts after the election lose be that

Mtcheeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by weyreypey: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Don't even try it

2 Likes

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by Built2last: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
A Yoruba man is asking Igbos question. Very patronising
Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by KwuoteYourFada: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
We are never going to do that

Una don dey find excuses to slander us again abi? sad
Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by Asgard13: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

Lagos is a no man’s land

Oya shit stone .. make we see ..

E take all Yoruba juju .. govenment power , all yorub agberos .. all Yoruba gods .. to fight people wey no even lift hand on Una .. before you get mouth to rant

Imagine if they come lift hand on you.. no be lagoon for get you for your own land ?

I say again .. Lagos remains no man’s land .. shit stone .. if e vex you provoke .. go hit head for third mainland express ..

Next election .. Una go see the very worst.. because this time na real igboman go dey for ballot ..

Make Una prepare shit fire ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by Ireportlive: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Lagos is a no man’s land

E take all Yoruba juju .. govenment power , all yorub agberos .. all Yoruba gods .. to fight people wey no even lift hand on Una .. before you get mouth to rant

Imagine if they come lift hand on you.. no be lagoon for get you for your own land ?

I say again .. Lagos remains no man’s land .. shit stone .. if e vex you provoke .. go hit head for third mainland express ..

Next election .. Una go see the very worst.. because this time na real igboman go dey for ballot ..

Oya drop your name and location make you collect am like bonaza if ya got ballz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by Asgard13: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

Oya drop your name and location make you collect am like bonaza if ya got ballz

Majeliza street .. television kaduna .. close to UC plus .. ask for Asgard

If I no see you .. Walai wou be proper foolish ode ..
Na if I no see you ..
I Dey wait for inside ..
Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by Tingotoe: 5:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Lagos is a no man’s land

You did your worst but you failed both in Lagos and at the center. It's time for you to accept defeat and strategize for the next battle instead of all these empty online rants which will not get you anywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by Asgard13: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tingotoe:
You did your worst but you failed both in Lagos and at the center. It's time for you to accept defeat and strategize for the next battle instead of all these empty online rants which will not get you anywhere

Don’t think they’ve done enough

Igbos will be on ballot in Lagos next election and mobilize for it ..

And will keep being on ballot till yoruba land is finally conquered..

Don’t be scared .. e go happen … na must..

Hehehehehjehehe

Fear don Dey catch this one .. Yoruba man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by IGBOSON1: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hell yes!
Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by BastadThiefnubu: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
Shutup! I am sure you are typing this shit from your filthy room in Ogbomoshu.
One property una no get for Lagos but na una make noise pass.
You don ever leave Ogbomosho before? Noisemaker!

1 Like

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Referendum can not be granted solely to only the heebo .

If we must grant Heebo referendum then it mist be extended to every other region , nationality and race in Nigeria.

Now the problem is , if this referendum is even solely granted to only the heebo peoples, they will vote overwhelmingly to remain in Nigeria.

Now the other greater problem that will arise is if the referendum is extended to every unit of Nigeria , every nationality in the south except the heebo will vote overwhelmingly to exit Nigeria.

This is where it gets funny because this is when you will see the heebo team up with the Fulani to fight another civil war to prevent the Yoruba and SS people from leaving Nigeria.

Heebo nationalism aka nu Biafra is fake. ..

How can they be crying for Biafra but are not ready to relocate back to their yeast?

Abeg, forget those heediots

1 Like

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by Tingotoe: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Don’t think they’ve done enough

Igbos will be on ballot in Lagos next election and mobilize for it ..

And will keep being on ballot till yoruba land is finally conquered..

Don’t be scared .. e go happen … na must..

Hehehehehjehehe

Fear don Dey catch this one .. Yoruba man
You are in Television garage in Kaduna south making mouth about Lagos. Why not tell Kaduna indigenous people about how their land is no man's land? See if you no go collect wotowoto grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by Ireportlive: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
cmon shutop and gettout! We sabi una type noisemaker and empty barrel. Na today? Audio king and queens from Ogbomoshu grin grin grin
You might even be a tenant to an Igbo man in Ogbomoshu while constantly disrespect the Igbos.
You need your head examined! Opunu!

If only we had used nukes during civil war

2 Likes

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by Asgard13: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Tingotoe:
You are in Television garage in Kaduna south making mouth about Lagos. Why not tell Kaduna indigenous people about how their land is no man's land? See if you no go collect wotowoto grin

I Dey majeliza .. or make I reach garage ..

The entire north is welcoming.. and home to me.. how I wan tell my blood that my land na no man’s land .. if you need land I will give you acres.. no be farm and leave ..

We know the fight over land .. we get am.. and too busy to drag something that we will live this earth and be buried in it ..

North is wiser than Yoruba people till infinity .. that’s my differnce with you
Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by BastadThiefnubu: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

If only we had used nukes during civil war
e pain am. What stopped you? Decades after the sad event, Igbos are doing fine, they are dressing better than your people, reducing you tribalistic things to agberos and thugs, buying una ancestors graves in Lagos and deciding what to do with it.
Your people confirmed that any person that dresses well is an Igbo while your people are too poor to buy decent outfits and that is why most of you look unkempt.

Apart from Lagos that was built by the British and Nigerians, non of your Yoruba cities can hold a candle to Igbo cities.

1 Like

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by Ireportlive: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
e pain am. What stopped you? Decades after the sad event, Igbos are doing fine, they are dressing better than your people, reducing you tribalistic things to agberos and thugs, buying una ancestors graves in Lagos and deciding what to do with it.
Your people confirmed that any person that dresses well is an Igbo while your people are too poor to buy decent outfits and that is why most of you look unkempt.

Chestbeating like their suicidal 3 million ancestors

Hahahah

Lazy cowards

1 Like

Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by tsdarkside(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
who cares....
na dem sabi....from singin national anthem back to lefelendum....

thats why nobody take dem serious in nigeria....
yorubas should have givin them lagos....

yeye people....
Re: Igbos: Should Southeasterners Clamour For A Referendum? by BastadThiefnubu: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ireportlive:

Chestbeating like their suicidal 3 million ancestors

Hahahah

Lazy cowards
Lazy cowards and noisemakers.
Na only mouth and tribalism una sabi. Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Abia Residents Bury PDP, Carry Mock Coffin (VIDEO) / Reno Omokri Apologies To Peter Obi After Accusing Him Of Rigging Election In Som / International Criminal Court Accepts Petition Against APC Campaign Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.