Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested (44537 Views)

Some Obidients Played The Script Of Others Pushing For Interim Gov - Soyinka / DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Charly68: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Obj pikins
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by joefelin2345: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Interim government may not be good for us but that INEC Chiarman YAKUBU is a notorious criminal.

What Supreme court should do is to hasten judgement for Obi to retrieve his mandate. Agbado Urchins are big disgrace to our democracy.
The democracy that Obi joined others to fight for while enjoying in London then abi?

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by weyreypey: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Interim government may not be good for us but that INEC Chiarman YAKUBU is a notorious criminal.

What Supreme court should do is to hasten judgement for Obi to retrieve his mandate. Agbado Urchins are big disgrace to our democracy.

You try any silly intimidation and we smoke you alive.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by dalass(f): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

What about the móbbing of APC voters in Anambra, I am sure u are careful to omit that to justify urself, hypôcrîtes.
Suck on ur loss.

Outrightly killing an innocent man who rejoiced APC won nko? Extremely wicked set of people.

What do you expect from people who are actually killing themselves and burning up their own people.

They shot at Dora Akunyili because of their fake drugs business. They killed her husband. It's a shame on them. I pray they get their Biafra so they can destroy themselves all they want

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by sreamsense: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
These are Ipob/esn, obidients and atikulators in collabo seeking interim government when obi himself don't even know what to write in case file as regard election he assumed he had won. Once you are through just go back home and eat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by francotunsco: 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Can someone help me tell them that elections are not cancelled just because shinedu, shukuma and Shukudi are not happy with the outcome?

Their ignorance is wierd!

They are calling for the installation of an interim government when there is a valid tenure yet to be exhausted and there is already a validly elected president in waiting. They should know that even when the validity of the mandate of the president elect is in question, it is the responsibility of Presidential election tribunal to adjudicate on the matter. The issue of interim government has no place in our constitution.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

What about the móbbing of APC voters in Anambra, I am sure u are careful to omit that to justify urself, hypôcrîtes.
Suck on ur loss.

bring it out If any. apc supporters were allowed to vote and their votes were counted according to the law.
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Web2020: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
He don set. Tinubu is finished.
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by weyreypey: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Emma1Oj:
he will not be sworn in.

He will rule for 8 straight years

1 Like

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Interim like Sonekan that led to Abacha that led to Abdulsalam that led to Obadanjo thst lef to Yar adua that led to Jonathan that led to Buhari each stage with it's own peculiar chain of unfortunate consequences. Dear soldiers, everyone of those protesters wants to draw Nigeria back, please the floor is yours for military exercise

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

You try any silly intimidation and we smoke you alive.

Hope you will be courageous to do not just typing. Dey play
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Lacash: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
dalass:

If they used just 1% of this attitude of trying to fight Yorubas online and offline in their personal business and to develop the SE region. It would have been the envy of all other tribes. Instead of trying to snatch an already prosperous Lagos from it's original owners and original developers cheesy
Aswear Baba, Na food wey don already don dey always fine, that’s why dem dey like do 419, Lolz. Na only dem dey do fake money, wash wash🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
cmikel:
NIGERIAN ELECTION WAS A SHARE SHOW OF SHAME AND SCAM , CELEBRATED ONLY BY THOSE WHO HAS POLITICAL OR OTHER PERSONAL INTEREST.

ITS JUST A SHOW IF SHAME

Everyone has interest, yours is Obi despite no tangible record of great performance as a governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by weyreypey: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Everlastingson:

If you're not careful what is coming will consume you. Don't think you can say anything and go scot free.
Stop threatening people. This is NOT your ipob miscreants enclave omo ale jatijati

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by weyreypey: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Hope you will be courageous to do not just typing. Dey play
Protest in my zone and be burnt to death immediately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Shikena(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
It is silly of anyone to think Lagos people, Oyo people, Edo people, Abuja people, Kano people and other places that just elected their preferred governors and representatives will follow this comical and lame attempt at truncation of democracy. You can only have a successful protest in a couple of states and it can't be bigger than what we already witnessed with Nnamdi Kanu. This is dead on arrival! grin

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by weyreypey: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
zodiq:
it now l know that Nigeria has youths. Keep on, we shall al join the movement. Enough of all these. lets prove to them that we are not lazy. let the world see that we are the leaders of tomorrow. spread the movement across Nigeria. The youths are angry!

Waste your life you hear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by weyreypey: 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ijoba85:
You people wont be able to watch the end

We'll see your end by the grace of God.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

Protest in my zone and be burnt to death immediately.
grin grin grin In your zone? Coward.
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by weyreypey: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mcslize:

Lol! Ok let's see. But kindly bookmark this for credibility sake. Pls don't forget to quote me once everything starts playing out.

This is not a joke. I repeat don't take this as a joke. I have never seen where a child cries cuz of an election in my life. Not one not two. Little children cried profusely that Obi was not declared. This tells me that this year election, there is something behind it.

Children that known nothing were crying profusely cuz of Obi not being declared as the winner. Omo, don't take this as a joke.

I have told my family to get foods and store at home between Middle of April to May 29. Book mark this.
We'll eradicate you in a jiffy.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Kinehap: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=121951531]Can someone help me tell them that elections are not cancelled just because shinedu, shukuma and Shukudi are not happy with the outcome?[/quot

You are a cow. Say yes, I am a cow
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by weyreypey: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

grin grin grin In your zone? Coward.
Go ahead now. Shebi na ordinary election Una dey wail on top...

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by livinbygrace: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Which stupid mandate are you guys talking about?Only a dummy would believe Obi won the election.
How do you expect to win Nigerian Presidential election without getting Northern Muslim votes or Sw?
Abeg MMM 2 should do fast fast..so many muguns dey Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by weyreypey: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
Shikena:
It is silly of anyone to think Lagos people, Oyo people, Edo people, Abuja people, Kano people and other places that just elected their preferred governors and representatives will follow this comical and lame attempt at truncation of democracy. You can only have a successful protest in a couple of states and it can't be bigger than what we already witnessed with Nnamdi Kanu. This is dead on arrival! grin

Ondo and Ekiti will wipe all shinedu out.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by lildush(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Can someone help me tell them that elections are not cancelled just because shinedu, shukuma and Shukudi are not happy with the outcome?

We're is ur conscience? Have u given up on urself? Do u think tifnubu can make the country better? Do u want a drug lord and Boko Haram leader as ur president and vice president? Do u even care about the image of the country before the international community? Hope this makes sense to you..
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Okoroawusa: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
How much dem pay all these ones?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Elobest(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ewu Gambia

LeoDeKing:
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by chinos20(m): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Beolly:
I would love to see the names of those protesting. Igbos were so eager to foist an Ipob apologist down our throats in Lagos.
Yemi osibanjo will become interim president on may 27th and after then obi will recover his mandate
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by guono(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
Check their names. They are from one section of the country.
Hahaha from Biafra or death to Obi or nothing and now interim govt.
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by BigBashiru: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
owukpa:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/21/2023-elections-protesters-call-for-interim-government-arrest-of-inec-chairman/

The cursed savage (Yakubu) that thinks he is above the masses... he should be arrested.
Re: Protesters Call For Interim Govt, Want INEC Chairman Arrested by Shikena(m): 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yes, we all heard that pastor but it's not happening! We heard many like him after IBB and Nzeribe truncated June 12 grin

chinos20:

Yemi osibanjo will become interim president on may 27th and after then obi will recover his mandate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In / Fayose Paying Compensation Before Demolishing Illegal Structures (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.