Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Come Share Your First Time Flight Experience. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Come Share Your First Time Flight Experience. (572 Views)

My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Share Your First Time Flight Experience. by Mrsoft3(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2023
Have you traveled by air before?

How was the experience?

Come share some tips for first timers.

Here is mine:

Flight was scheduled to leave by 4:35 from jos airport to Lagos via Abuja.

Flight ticket was booked and I headed straight to the airport, we did weighing of luggage and straight to the ticket booth where I submitted my booking ticket and passport.

My bag was tagged and sent to the loading truck.

We then went to the immigration section and checked after which I was shown to the waiting hall for departures.

Flight arrived from Lagos and touched down at 4:15pm in Jos with Abuja and jos passengers, when they finish alighting an announcement came from that their loud speaker and we lined up for ticket checks and body check then straight to boarding.

After we had sat down in the plane the hostesses welcomed us on board and the normal demonstration about safety started, I was just calm and over calm that gave me away sha. But I don’t think anybody noticed.

The plane taxied to the runway and I was eager to feel the speed rush. And when it was time for take off I smiled when the plane engaged the engine for speed.

I sha fasten my seat belt very well and I sat close the the window.

My stomach did one kind fine sweet feeling like this and it was awesome. Had some turbulence because of weather but it was a cool flight that day.
Re: Come Share Your First Time Flight Experience. by nifemi25(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
To us that haven't board a flight before...May God make it convenient for us when the time comes .. haven't even touched or entered a plane before but I believe very I will be back to say my own experience
Re: Come Share Your First Time Flight Experience. by saintruky(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mine was a scary one.. i entered d plane at Okuokoko airport... Quite sadly d plane refused to take off
Re: Come Share Your First Time Flight Experience. by YujiroHanma: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
As we were about to take off, the plane tire burst and the plane naa slide on the runway and bombed. I was the only surviver out of the 1268 people on the plane. I really thank God for save my life that day, I can never forget. February 31st 2018...Glory be to God
Re: Come Share Your First Time Flight Experience. by Mrsoft3(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
Share your story o

(1) (Reply)

Road Trip:calgary To Kelowna / ⚠️ Fake Life Want to Wound Sabinus - (video) / A Plot Of Land For A Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.