Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election (36349 Views)

Lagos Thugs Impose N100 Levy On Individuals Using Yaba Pedestrian Bridge / CBN To Impose Financial Sanction On Individuals, Entities Linked To Niger Coupis / USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by OChimex: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
As long as the likes of Michael Adenuga, Tony Elumelu, Dangote, Tinubu did not run away, why man go run go Yankee go sit down, dey go say yes sir to Oyibo?

All these guys you mentioned get US Visa. Get houses here too. Tinibu started his life in the US, Chicago.

Go ask them why

Again, to be honest with you, most Naija billionaires na through hook or crook them take make the money.

If them think say e sure for them with smartness and brain, let them step into the US or Europe invest like Arab billionaires are doing, let’s see what’s up

Nobody sits and answers yes sir, in fact nobody dey use sir here. Your boss you go dey call am his name. Him go even first greet you good morning 😃 every day. But you don’t sit, you work your ass off here and make crazy money 💰

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Gtuns(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dy play you hear?

SmartPolician:
They should start by deporting MC Oluomo's children.

How can a man destroy other people's children with thuggery and send his to best schools in the world?
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Larryndelaw: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
SmartPolician:

How can a man destroy other people's children with thuggery and send his to best schools in the world?
This is one of the reason I always say Obi supporter are illiterate myopic . Oluomo children children that I know are US citizens. So tell me where they are deporting them to. It's like telling USA to deport Davido.
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Pinkyposh(f): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
SmartPolician:

Exactly my thought, they should come back to the country they created

2 Likes

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Electorate: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
theforemost:
The Yoruba Nation hasn't been paying attention and I think it's our one weakness as a people.

We need to be very thankful to Olódùmarè for his mercies and to our ancestors who didn't break faith with us as we foolishly did with them.

It is too bad.

We proudly [ FOOLISHLY ] call ourselves liberals and we are ready to accommodate anything, even those things that openly hurts us and threatens our very existence.

A current example which we accepted is the Peter Obi's cleverly packaged saint-image which tried to bamboozle us into a grand Zionists agenda.

Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour is another and we will still not learn!

I was just going through the lineage of Chinedu this morning only to discover very funny patterns.

Do you know that the VERY FIRST VIVOUR to appear anywhere in Lagos YORUBA LAND is Garnett Vivour?

Garnett Vivour is the GRANDFATHER of Olawale Rhodes-Vivour

GARNET WASN'T BORN ANYWHERE NEAR LAGOS!!!

Garnet Vivour's FATHER [ William Allen Vivour] was born in Sierra Leon and his GRANDFATHER [ The one who was the freed slave, Vivour ] was born in the IGBO TOWN OF OPOBO.

William Allen Vivour had Garnet Vivour in or around OPOBO.

The town of OPOBO is a coast town of IGBO LAND which, even against all their pretences, is still Igbo land till this day.

1. Garnet Vivour only migrated to Lagos, as a FULL IGBO MAN, around the late 19th century.

He settled down to marry Sarah Rhodes de Vivour [ strange name ]. Sarah herself was a descendant of freed slaves called SAROS in Lagos, people who settled in Lagos not too long before Garnet.

2. The union of Garnett and Sarah Vivour got the FIRST PERSON WITH YORUBA NAME in 1910.

That was the man who later became Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour.

3. Justice Akinwunmi Rhodes-Vivour marriedbMajorie Enid Walker [ another strange name ] and they both got Olawale Rhodes-Vivour [ The SECOND PERSON WITH YORUBA NAME ].

4. Because BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER, Olawale Rhodes-Vivour had to look in the direction of IGBO LAND to get NKECHI

He didn't marry her but their union brought who is today and suddenly called Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour.

Nkechi took "Gbadebo" away and raised him in ANAMBRA in every inch of the culture, traditions and ways of her Igbo people.

He was known by the name Patrick Chinedu until recently.

By ALL INTENT, PURPOSES AND COMMON SENSE, Chinedu is an IGBO MAN.

Chinedu's PATERNAL AND MATERNAL FOREFATHERS ARE IGBOS.

5. This particular Chinedu obviously can't speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo perfectly.

He naturally got married to IFY, an Igbo lady from neighbouring Abia state.

He openly IDENTIFIED WITH IPOB, an organization said to be amongst the first 20 DEADLIEST TERROR group in the whole world.

He openly endorsed the ENDSARS MOVEMENT, a movement that got the full support of No. 1 HATER OF YORUBA NATION, Nnamdi Kanu, and he actively participated in the action to destroy Lagos. That destructive action was supervised by the IPOB and cost Lagos State TRILLIONS OF NAIRA IN LOSSES.

He is on record to have severally and openly expressed HATE SENTIMENTS THE AGAINST YORUBAS.

He picks out our most revered Chief Obafemi Awolowo of all Nigerian Politicians to ridicule on National TV.

He identifies with KNOWN ENEMIES OF YORUBA LAND e.g Olúségun Obasanjo, Bode George and Ayo Adebanjo.

He is running for the Government of Lagos State laying FALSE CLAIMS TO YORUBA ANCESTRY.

It shouldnt have been a problem for us to have even an Igbo man of full Igbo ancestry as Governor of Lagos inasmuch as he will be picked, sponsored and elected by the YORUBAS OF LAGOS.

We do these things as gestures of Goodwill in Yoruba land.

BUT THIS HEDIOT IS GETTING DIRECTLY SPONSORED BY THE STRUCTURE OF IGBO ZIONISTS AND THE IPOB AND RELYING HEAVILY ON THE IGBO POPULATION OF LAGOS TO MAKE HIM GOVERNOR OF LAGOS.

Now, that is a gregarious insult on our sensibilities especially coming from a man whose ancestry is rooted in Igbo land and who hates so much.

Even the blind can see that Chinedu, just as Giringory Obi, is a ZIONISTS PROJECT ACTUALIZE THEIR AGE-LONG DREAMS OF CONQUERING LAGOS.

But some of my Yoruba people are so [ FOOLISHLY] liberal they can accommodate anything and so blind they can't see the clear danger in this scheme.

Shouldnt we be lamenting the collective stupidity of our people?

But we won't allow you fools destroy us by your foolishness.

We will STOP this current threat and we shall IMMEDIATELY BEGIN MOVEMENT TO DISCOURAGE FUTURE TRIALS BY SAME FOOLS ON BOTH SIDES.

©️ Adedamola Adetayo
16 March 2023

You mean you allowed someone to fill your head with these gibberish you typed and still lack the shame to keep it from people.

You can't even see you wasted your time typing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by IGBOSON1: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
MC Oluomo, Wike, should top the list.

Supported!
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Evergreen12345(f): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
no one is wailing with bro .
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by emilo2bad: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
thesicilian:
USA sometimes behave as if they're the only country in the world. Their house is in turmoil yet they keep trying to police other nations.
Till date Donald Trump had not accept defeat in US rigged elections who placed visa ban on them.
anyway they are just catching fun on our intelligence
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by emilo2bad: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2023
Aust1n:
1. Prof Mahmood Yakubu 2. Wike 3. MC Oluomo 4. Sanwo Olu 5. Sen Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 6. Femi Fani Kayode 7. All APC Politicians etc.
And you believe US then you believe anything, na today nyash dey back
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Beolly(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Aust1n:
1. Prof Mahmood Yakubu
2. Wike
3. MC Oluomo
4. Sanwo Olu
5. Sen Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
6. Femi Fani Kayode
7. All APC Politicians etc.

Add all the insulting and harrasing people.
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by erospecial: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
To hell with US and UK and EU
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Lightorder: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
For what ? For contributing to the fairest and most transparent election ever in the history of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Lightorder: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:
We dey dare them

we ? Who be this ? What is your father’s name ? A fateless , faceless imp without future is here typing thrash !

WHOSE SON ARE YOU , tout !
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
MC Oluomo, Wike, should top the list.
God bless you brother, especially wike on my mind
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Lightorder: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
thesicilian:
USA sometimes behave as if they're the only country in the world. Their house is in turmoil yet they keep trying to police other nations.
your comment indicates that they are not referring to you. People who know what they mean and what it means , know. Go find your class
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by hardbody: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jking20:
Nothing new here! According to Trump, last American's elections was the worst ever conducted yet it stood in as much as many were unhappy with it.
American can go to hell for all I care.

When you don't even know the colour of their visa, why am I not surprised?
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by thesicilian: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lightorder:
your comment indicates that they are not referring to you. People who know what they mean and what it means , know. Go find your class
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by olusogo: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Aust1n:
1. Prof Mahmood Yakubu
2. Wike
3. MC Oluomo
4. Sanwo Olu
6. Femi Fani Kayode

You forgot to mention Peter Obi, the liar and Atiku, the immigrant.
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Chetas81(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
thesicilian:
the question should be what are the Nigeria citizens looking for in United state if they develop their Motherland

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by blacksta(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jking20:
Nothing new here! According to Trump, last American's elections was the worst ever conducted yet it stood in as much as many were unhappy with it.
American can go to hell for all I care.

Thank God you said Trump .....
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by bimbodotun(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
is it everytime u will be coming online to beg??
Devotional1:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Fut9ure: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Despicable Creature, Oblivious Tribalist, a disgrace to humanity.

Tufiakpa

When you start stepping into the polling unit without sentiment and tribalism then I will take you serious
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Skmoda360(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Lovenorth:
Yahaya Bello and Elrufai come to mind angry

US won't do jack shit.

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Omodua(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:
We dey dare them

Helinues,condemn what is bad. What happened in Lagos is having ripples effect in Niger Delta. They swore to attack Yoruba's and their interests if they continue to attack non natives. To them, Igbo means Ijaws, Efiks,Ibibios, Urhobos, Ikweres etc. Because attackers believe every person from the South is of Igbo extraction. Therefore, they promised to attack Yoruba's too.

Country sliding to civil war because of APC greed!
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by LAXconfidential(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
dfrost:

Word, brother, word!

Even if your papa kill my papa, if I gats help you, I go help you. Nothing.

I make my own enemies. I don't inherit enemies.

Na man you be.

A real man doesn't pass aggression or inherit enemies

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by iezeiyida(m): 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
The list is incomplete without adding Buhari, Shettima, Lie Mohammed, Adamu, Ganduje, Kayamo, Oshiomole, Bello and Al-Hufai

Aust1n:
1. Prof Mahmood Yakubu
2. Wike
3. MC Oluomo
4. Sanwo Olu
6. Femi Fani Kayode
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by McStoic(m): 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
thesicilian:

If they weren't doing that, the world would have been lawless and brutish. Don't underestimate their good works because of selfishness

1 Like

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by sweetjohn(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Just put visa restrictions on all Yoruba people and also deport all Yorubas from USA so that they can come back to their villages and be practicing their senseless tribalism in their land.
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
whippersnapper:
the are the world power bro. your useless Nigeria cant beat that

Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Sholaco: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Who cares
Re: U.S. To Place Visa Restrictions On Individuals Who Undermined Nigeria's Election by Namigotalktru: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Na so.

The way you people live in la la land eh. US, UK, EU don’t care about you as long as your are not migrating to their lands and shorting their goodies.

Al this online noise should be clear in outlining what your expect from the new governors in your state that you will now use to disturb the president to make sure they implement.

All the rest is just pointless wailing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage / What Does Asiwaju Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.