Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP (19996 Views)

Abia House Of Assembly Seats: PDP 11, LP 9, YPP 2, APC 1. 1 Inconclusive / APC Wins 25 Out Of 27 Assembly Seats In Imo State / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
APC clinches 38 out of 40 Lagos Assembly seats.Oshafild and Fashina wins 2 for LP.

Labour Party’s Foluke Osafile and Tunde Fashina clinched the Amuwo-Odofin Constituency I and II seats respectively.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) says the All Progressives Congress (APC) won 38 out of the 40 seats in the Lagos House of Assembly at Saturday’s assembly elections in the state.

Adenike Tadese, INEC’s Head of Department Voter Education and Publicity, said this in a statement obtained on Tuesday in Lagos.

It said that the Labour Party clinched the last two seats of the 40-member Lagos Assembly.

According to the statement, APC’s Mudashiru Obasa and Jubreel Abdulkareem won Agege Constituency I and II seats, while APC’s Lukman Olumoh and Akanbi Oluwa clinched Ajeromi-Ifelodun Constituency I and II seats respectively.

APC’s Jimoh Orelope and Kehinde Joseph won Alimosho Constituency I and II seats respectively, while APC’s Mojisola Meranda and Aina Lawal won Apapa Constituency I and II seats respectively.

APC’s Solomon Bonus and Setonji David won Babagry Constituency I and II seats respectively while APC’s Abiodun Tobun and Sylester Ogunkelu won Epe Constituency I and II seats respectively.

APC’s Noheem Adams and Gbolahan Yishawu won Eti-Osa Constituency I and II seats respectively while APC’s Fatai Oluwa and Oladele Ajayi won Ibeju-Lekki Constituency I and II seats respectively.

APC’s Temitope Adedeji and Emmanuel Olotu clinched Ifako-Ijaiye Constituency I and II seats respectively while APC’s Adeseyi Lawal and Adedamola Kasunmu won Ikeja Constituency I and II seats respectively.

APC’s Gbolahan Ogunleye and Moshood Aro won Ikorodu Constituency I and II seats respectively, while APC’s Ganiyu Sanni and Obafemi Saheed clinched Kosofe Constituency I and II seats, respectively.

APC’s Olusola Elliot and Mosunmola Sangodara won Surulere Constituency I and II seats respectively while APC’s Abiodun Orekoya and Samuel Apata clinched Somolu Constituency I and II seats respectively.

APC’s Oladipo Ajomale and Stephen Ogundipe clinched Oshodi-Isolo Constituency I and II seats respectively while APC’s Olusegun Ege and Suraju Tijani won Ojo Constituency I and II seats respectively.

APC’s Nureni Akinsanya and Olayinka Kazeem won Mushin Constituency I and II seats respectively while APC’s Owolabi Ajani and Rasheed Shabi clinched Lagos Mainland Constituency I and II seats respectively.

APC’s Olumegbon Lawal and Olanrewaju Afinni won Lagos Island Constituency I and II seats respectively, while LP’s Foluke Osafile and Tunde Fashina clinched Amuwo-Odofin Constituency I and II seats respectively.

INEC is yet to announce when it would present certificates of return to the winners of the Saturday’s House of Assembly election.

(NAN)

https://gazettengr.com/labour-wins-two-as-apc-clinches-38-out-of-40-lagos-assembly-seats/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Congratulations Lagos. LP is now officially a dying party.

Oshafile and Fashina will decamp to APC eventually by the time LP fizzles out.
38 out of 40 for APC is loud gan. Even Ago still fell into the laps of APC

111 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by leanonme82: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2023
good.

3 Likes

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by raumdeuter: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Andrews liver salt rise and fall didnt even last 3 weeks

196 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by yarimo(m): 12:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Why 2 seat for labour party? INEC should cancel that 2 seat and conduct fresh election only in that 2 seats undecided

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Throwback: 12:42am On Mar 22, 2023
APC really did well to motivate their base to vote in the state elections.

No breathing space for zombies in Lagos. Even in the SouthEast, they struggle to win.

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Throwback: 12:44am On Mar 22, 2023
raumdeuter:
Andrews liver salt rise and fall didnt even last 3 weeks

They predicted it themselves.

They said, "LP from top to bottom"

That is a free fall due to gravity.

274 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 22, 2023
Without mc oluomo,his garrage commander thugs,and the police complicity,sanwo olu is a goner.This notorious thugs facilitates his re-selection.He will start impounding okada and commercial buses and sell them off even though he and his thug soldiers dont obey laws

AutoConsult:

So those 700k voters were forced to vote for Sanwo Olu. Try dey get sense now this child
They might even be multiple votings by one or 2 people inside alausa.You think the BIVAS machines can not be use to scan those thumbprints whether they were accredited to votes.?Go and check the results on IREV many polling units where destroyed by tinubu's thugs.Thatbis to tell you sanwo-olu lost.If he was winning there would not be destruction of voting papers.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Throwback:
APC really did well to motivate their base to vote in the state elections.

No breathing space for zombies in Lagos. Even in the SouthEast, they struggle to win.
yoruba is the most educated tribe in nigeria.But they dont have a say on their own.it is godfather and agbero that select who will rule over them.Because igbo refuses to be dictated to,they now see them as their enemy

Gentew:

You refused to be dictated to in another man's land but you are happy to be dictated to in your region as in the case of "sit at home" order.

Don't you see how st*pid you people are?
I have a voting right.The law states that I can only vote at my place of residence.If I go to my state of origin I will not be able to vote because that is not where I registered.
Many of us were born and raised in Lagos due to the jobs our parent do.Some of our parent are civil servants who are posted to Lagos.So we are use to city life.
We have not had the opportunity to visit our villages because we are not known there.The busy schedule of our parent do not allow us the chance to visit our villages.
Therefore,as a law abiding citizen,I have the right to exercise my voting right and cast my vote to whoever I wish to vote for Gerrit?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by YoungLionken(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2023
The first election was better than the second...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Toneypen247(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2023
Hmm
Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by adioolayi(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Na that Desmond Elliot's win sweet me pass...

Empty online threats..

When they say, politics is loacl..this is a perfect example of what they are talking about..

You can keep giving excuses of voters suppression and intimidation...If, he doesn't have local backings, he won't win..

Eyin.....

E ni wa mo!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Without mc oluomo APC in Lagos is gone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by hammerT: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2023
LABOUR PARTY WIN MORE THAN THAT BUT RIGGING AND INTIMIDATION.

THE FUTURE OF LAGOS IS LABOUR AND NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT AWAY.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Barrywilly(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
Eluu-P and Obidients are like roaring lions on the social media, but a surprising pussycat in real life. They are like yeast added to a bread. They and Obi are insignificant nonentities that doesn't deserve our time. Eluu-P from Top to Bottom indeed grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by voltron14: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
Elu pee top to pon pon.

grin

9 Likes

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Softmirror: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
grin HOW MANY DID LABOUR WIN IN ANAMBRA. DID THEY WIN IT ALL AGAINST APGA? grin IF NOT, WHY NOT? FOOD FOR THOUGHT. grin

21 Likes

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by SmartPolician: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
Obviously, PDP is dead in Lagos State. Labour Party of yesterday has become the new opposition party in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by rummmy: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
R
Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Okorietitus: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
APC cleared Ojo sef
Oshodi Isolo fell to APC
Okota, Ago, Surulere

Obi supporters in hot poo

22 Likes

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Milestone55(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE 2023.
Importation business has made many people wealthy easily compared to other businesses or services. Some people are like "which business can I do as a side hustle or fully" . With proper Mini Importation guide, you can buy and sell without leaving your comfort zone.
You can start Importation business with little amount such as N50,000. Partner with us today to expand your business, Join others on our WhatsApp group and learn the following:
--How to search for hot products.
--How to import cheaply from China, Dubai, Brazil, UK,Turkey etc.
--How to get products delivered to your door step.
--How to know if items are original or fake before importation.
--How to connect directly with manufacturers (No agent)
-- How to buy first grade Bales of UK used clothes and baby collections.
--- How to market your products (e-commerce)
__ Don't forget, knowledge is power
WhatsApp No. in the photos:

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by timefarm(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
Throwback:

They predicted it themselves.

They said, "LP from top to bottom"

That is a free fall due to gravity.
Take it easy on them bro....

2 Likes

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Opolopoopolonio: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Yeah cool
Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by voltron14: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Revolution2022:
yoruba is the most educated tribe in nigeria.But they dont have a say on their own.it is godfather and agbero that select who will rule over them.Because igbo refuses to be dictated to,they now see them as their enemy

In the East, going out on Mondays is a taboo.

311 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by haybhi1(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Lol Obidents go wan cry with this news our. GRV, ourlagos. Lol

10 Likes

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by gbaskiboy: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Obi effect produced the two LP, they competed fiercely with incumbent Representatives and they were defeated. If not for vote apathy, disfranchisement and intimidation APC would be goner in Lagos. Am happy they select not elect themselves, their is peace in Lagos now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by zealz4u(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2023
I'm not Igbo, Yoruba nor Hausa but what happened last saturday in Lagos makes me feel some type of way about every yoruba person around me and its going to affect a lot inter-tribal marriages, relationships and businesses between these two tribes whether you like it or not. I know we still have good yoruba people everywhere but how do I know your not a tribal bigot? Even if we meet in New York and you tell me your Yoruba, I would automatically have a negative impression about you no matter your academic qualifications. I would find a way to avoid you peacefully. I don't support any online insults and abuses to opposition parties but all the party supporters were guilty.

You said you have structure, so why not allow the structureless party to vote in peace? Why not allow your structure to speak for you? Why not allow all your good work in your first term to speak for you? You disenfranchised, threatened, abused voters with thugs and come online to feel happy and satisfied.

It would take a long time for people to completely heal, forgive and forget with happened on saturday. Funny enough most of you are not even from Lagos.

My question is why can't lagos state government stop these agberos in lagos and give them employable skills according to their level, WHY?
These guys harass, abuse, do all sorts to drivers and commuters on daily basis, people are crying but the governor doesn't care because his family members are not affected.

Is like a woman who is in abusive marriage and she wants to walk away and you say she can't. Why?

I usually don't come out to physically support any politician because I know his children are somewhere in foreign countries enjoying and that automatically makes me feel stupid if I do.

I don't belong to any party but good governance. Make positive impart when you have opportunity to. Till today people still praise Fashola, Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Okorietitus: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2023
hammerT:
LABOUR PARTY WIN MORE THAN THAT BUT RIGGING AND INTIMIDATION.

THE FUTURE OF LAGOS IS LABOUR AND NOBODY CAN TAKE THAT AWAIT.

But the future of Anambra is not Labour.

Ewu Biafra

201 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Blackestjunior(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Chaii...no trace of PDP in lagos

1 Like

Re: APC Clinches 38 Out Of 40 Lagos Assembly Seats. Oshafile, Fashina Win 2 For LP by Emir01: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Eko lo n pebi. Congratulations our legislators.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure / Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.