Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure (19992 Views)

President Buhari Joins Ramadan Tafsir, Prays For Peace And Justice / Bola Tinubu, Femi Gbajabiamila And Sanwo-Olu At Tafsir For Lagos (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Joins EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI JOINS VILLA FAITHFUL AS TAFSIR MAKES EARLY CLOSURE

THE Incumbent President major General Muhammadu Buhari Friday joined other worshippers at the State House to witness the early closure of the daily Qur’anic recitation (Tafsir) in view of the Imam’s impending Umrah trip to Saudi Arabia.

The recitation and commentary of the Qur’an is a daily feature of the month-long Ramadan fasting period in places of Muslim worship and the one of this year has a special meaning for the President.

This is the last time he will be officiating in the Tafsir as President and Commander-in-Chief bearing in mind the May 29 handover date.

As he is about to complete the two four-year terms of office in a matter of weeks, the Chief Imam, Sheikh Abdulwahab Sulaiman, turned the event into a valedictory ceremony.

He praised the President for his patience and forbearance and for his work in fighting corruption, terrorism and insurgency as well as the massive infrastructure projects he has put in place.

The Chief Imam also lauded President Buhari for setting high standards for probity and accountability and for service to the nation and its people with morality and integrity during his eight years in office. He said the President’s place in history was an assured one.

Prayers were said for the successful handover to the next administration under Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
April 7, 2023

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0dFeHamVEQgsJXcFjbCQsh7nArrZ1N58oDrb1yS6omKp5k3YP3wZxrDLRC2X35vjMl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=SDPelY

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by ATEAMS: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Allah on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast sincerely and my standing up in prayer of those who stand up in prayer. Awaken me from the sleep of the heedless and forgive me my sins. O God of the worlds forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners.

And

and keep me away from mistakes and sins of the day, grant me that I remember you and continue through the day, by your assistance, O the Guide of those who stray.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Oceania: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Is Buhari the one reading the Quran? The way he's sitted in front of it.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by dondodo: 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obi is coming

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by DevilSignature: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
sad
So what should we do?

Fry eggs?

I believe this news can't wipe Tunibu brown teeth nor stable his epileptic hands

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Buhari2023(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
The faces though!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by PussyGalore(f): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
I don't even know what to comment. LOL

No broke ass man should quote me please I'm having a headache

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by visijo(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
The one question that has killed many dreams;
➡ "WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY?".

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by diplomat058(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
dondodo:
Obi is coming
Pandora is cummmming where? Alawada cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by DeAdvokate(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
End of an era

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by niyi123: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ok
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
undecided

A religious nation filled with evil men......Nor be JuJu be that?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by EKONGKING: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
For Nigeria to go forward we need to put stop public display of religion .

over Religion has not served us good

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by DenreleDave(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin grin

Peter Obi and his hdless supporters will still come here and wail..

Buhari is with the Muslim faithful

Tinubu is breaking his fast

While the tribal & religious bigot Peter Obi giringory is currently planning another propaganda with his obidients army and Unknown gunmen boys

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by crestedaguiyi: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Another nonsense
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by SavageResponse(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
When are they going to sight the moon sef? grin
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Ourtruth247: 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by YoungLionken(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Imagine somebody like Buhari, coming to tell you to embrace Islam. A disgrace to the muslimhoood( angry)!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Obazellefunds: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Cool
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by DEROX: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin cabal
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by DenreleDave(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
EKONGKING:
For Nigeria to go forward we need to put stop public display of religion .

over Religion has not served us good

Another hdless mob don talk..

He was hailing Peter obi when he was going around churches and bribing CAN to buy votes... He was hailing Peter obi for telling bishop to force people vote for him but buhari is only breaking his fast and hedless mob said we shud stop publicizing religion

Two faced Hypocrite....... Spit on ur head... Tueh

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by DenreleDave(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
YoungLionken:
Imagine somebody like Buhari, coming to tell you to embrace Islam. A disgrace to the muslimhoood( angry)!!!
imagine someone like Peter obi preaching about Christianity and love..

A disgrace to the God, christ, holy spirit and christedom.

I'm sure the Holy spirit will give him herod treatment if he dares do such

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Ventura1: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Al-sudan Jubril according to some people 😂

Buhari survival on that seat for the past 8 years can only be attributed to God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by goodnessme1(f): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
If Obi do this,it become wahala.
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Abdul9025(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
angry
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Ricugers: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Jku
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Ricugers: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
cry
Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by zombieHUNTER: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
undecided

Can someone please inform Buhari and his photographer that fulani herdsmen struck yesterday in Benue... maiming and burning.

And not long ago kidnapped 80 kids in zamfara Forest..

at least we have seen why they rigged in their party man to continue the legacy for devastating Christian villages..

Everyone go chop breakfast.. what affects the eyes, also affects the nose
you heard it here first..

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by ekukeku(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
C how baba dey fresh with our money

Abeg na joke o grin don't come for m like d other guy dat day

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure by Lemmy123(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
This man no too seems us sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Massive Construction Work In Ogun State. / Senate Presidency: Lawan/akume Ticket Excites PDP / Buhari And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.