Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Uniilorin Updates (where U Able To Print Out Ur Three(3) Pages Form? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniilorin Updates (where U Able To Print Out Ur Three(3) Pages Form? (1155 Views)

Free Post Utme Exam Past Question Pdf Download - Oau Uniben Uniilorin Unilag Unn / Jamb Direct Entry Form Print Out Slip Pls Hlp Me Out / Uniilorin Post Ume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniilorin Updates (where U Able To Print Out Ur Three(3) Pages Form? by byommite(f): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2007
Greatest Nigerian Student!

Potential UniIlorin student. Where you able to generate and print out your three pages form for Post UME?
If no. Then let me have the exam number at the top of the form and the time generated. Please get to me through 08051365564.

Meet you in Ilorin or send the form to ur mail address.
Re: Uniilorin Updates (where U Able To Print Out Ur Three(3) Pages Form? by PoDeep(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2007
Well I just printed out the damn thing. . . The 1st two pages were kind of empty( just the Unilorin logo and some other stuff. . .really few). . . . . . . . . . only the third page made a little sense to me. . . some biodata and stuff. I just hope I printed out the right thing(without mistakes etc).
Please folks, let me know how yours was so I can know if I've done the right thing or not.
Re: Uniilorin Updates (where U Able To Print Out Ur Three(3) Pages Form? by byommite(f): 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2007
Men those forms may look as if they are nothing but they mean a lot. Page one and two has same format except page three. But take note of something on all the pages Your exam number for POST UME should be on all the pages and the time generated. and be sure that the water mark Logo real appear well.

Cheers!
Re: Uniilorin Updates (where U Able To Print Out Ur Three(3) Pages Form? by Sarifat(f): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2007
I applied for DE, but i dont know if that has anything to do with pages. I got four pages printed out and i was surprise, though the third pages carries all my data and other registration numbers as well. Has anyone experience the same thing?
Re: Uniilorin Updates (where U Able To Print Out Ur Three(3) Pages Form? by fataiiyo(m): 10:18am On Sep 02, 2007
Sarifat:

I applied for DE, but i don't know if that has anything to do with pages. I got four pages printed out and i was surprise, though the third pages carries all my data and other registration numbers as well. Has anyone experience the same thing?

See Sarifat, it doesn't mean anything but it surpose to be 3page. the problem may be from the system you use to printed it out (font problem). just mak esure u ar with the whole 4pages when comming to the center.
cya there
Fatai 08062207481
Re: Uniilorin Updates (where U Able To Print Out Ur Three(3) Pages Form? by jideaffo(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2007
Yeah,
i love the reply to the DE four pages stuff. but i want to know something, those that got three pages printed out, which of the pages contain the personal data is it the last or second to the last.

(1) (Reply)

Film School In Nigeria / Ahmadu Bello University/sbrs Final Grade Point Is Out / Strictly For Those That Chose Ui As First Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.