Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari (22374 Views)

LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will / US Report: Despite Irregularities, 2023 Poll Reflected Will Of Nigerians / Ekiti Assembly Amends State Electoral Law, 19 LCDAs Reflected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by iscom(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2023
You try
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by updatechange(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Baba don talk oo
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Capernum: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2023
You must be high on fura sir.

Why do we have a very daft president? Sincerely, Nigeria is not a lucky nation.

Buhari is not fit to be a JSS 3 class captain even at his age.

He knows nothing!!! Always talking like an outsider.

He's obviously disconnected from the Nigerians he thinks he's governing.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2023
Lol
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by romunu(m): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2023
Why Buhari, Buhari why?
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Freshtruth(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2023
The worst president we having in our history travelling up and down for Good eight years this guy flex no be small grin
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by oyichi: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2023
So says the idiot in chief
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by israelmao(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2023
Buhari you're a disaster from start to finish.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by tiswell(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2023
reflection kii you there,id!ot gworo chewing impostor!
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by famology(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2023
God bless the out going president. Everyone loves you including zombidients and atikulooters. Kikiki 🤣🤣 I remember how they all loved your naira kidnap policy. We all love you sir. Everything backfire on their head. Kikiki 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we love you baba buhari
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by franchasofficia: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2023
Parachoko:
The election is largely free and fair.

I will rate it 93%
I will rate it 100% bro, no hitches at all grin
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2023
It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

From Corruption, down to politics, Our darling Daddy always allow the rule of law to take charge...

Memory lane........
Elections In Nigeria now,
There is no need to fear.
Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari.
Fair is fair.
No foul play.
Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa(now twice), Oyo State, Edo State, Zamfara state and Anambra states.

At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states, (Now losing same Edo again) The victories were fair and square.
The party lost in Bayelsa (twice), Zamfara, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party.
And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Okoroawusa:

When was the last time I told you that I love you ?
Lol cheesy
Just 3 mins ago sir!
All of us @[b][/b] love you too.....
Let's share the love around!
Stay blessed Chairman!

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

medropoly:
One thing I told God is that any party could win but God Abeg not APC
All because of hatred and bitterness.
The good thing is that,
God doesn't answer 'slow' prayers like this.
That is why he is God.
Shame on you.
Have you also prayed for your cownu today?!
Na dem tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Lithiumite: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2023
emerged01:
Like two weeks before the election oppositions were seen singing praises of President. What has changed?
You see those guys,they are the most deluded and unstable set of people in the world......they are selfish,intolerant and have this false feeling of self importance,they will turn logic on its head by a whim just to suit their self inflicted myopia.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Opolopoopolonio: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2023
Exactly!

Piiggidiots can go and die!! angry
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by swissobed: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2023
Hmmmm#shit happens
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Chimchinjosh(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2023
This man is madness personified
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by kaycshine(f): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2023
Shebi if I call him lifeless now they will think I'm insulting him how can I living human being in Nigeria even outside Nigeria not know that this election was full of shit and no where close to people's choice
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Ashley86400: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2023
theophorus:
You may disagree but then He may be right.
Anyone who is not satisfied should just go to court and presents his/her grievances.

Anyone who is interested in protest, should organise it but if you dare destroy public infrastructures ehn, Na wotowoto you go collect ooo.

You're prophesying what will happen las las.
It gets to a point where the public won't be able to take anymore. . .
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Darkandhandsom(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2023
Mumu
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by AMI3(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2023
This man the make me laugh in chinko style. Chinchinchi chuuuu chu

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Chidywhite: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2023
IT'S BETTER TO BELIEVE DEVIL 😈 THAN BUHARI. HE FAILED IN 1983, FAILED AGAIN IN 2015--2023, A MAN ASSOCIATED WITH FAILURES.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Ameduedwin: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2023
Is this man alive at all, truely this man doesn't know what's happening around him. Nawao.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2023
Had it been Goodluck Jonathan conducted such as election by now is either you are not the President or Nigeria would have been another civil war.

FAILED PRESIDENT
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Akaujaa(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2023
Who noticed that Tinubu didn't make any promise to Nigerians during his campaign? Tinubu's government will be far worst that Buhari's. Nigerians will suffer and groan under Tinubu. Mark my words.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2023
u didn't interfere bt u didn't ensure agencies did the right thing.

antidemocratic politicians, vote buyers and criminals interfered. undecided

How can the polls reflect Nigerians choice?
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by ITbomb(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2023
For that one, I believe you.

Even though for the sake of sanity, we know, you can't just allow everything
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by kagawatim: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Elijah
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by joba4luv: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Listen to rubber stamp president, the worst president Nigeria ever had
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by ukaface(f): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2023
Mutula
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by aloziedaya(m): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2023
You go down in history as the worst president Nigeria has ever had, both as military head of state and elected president.

Shame
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2023
Buhari, just rest abeg!

How can a person fail from the first day of assuming office till the very last day?!!

8 years in office and the man can't even properly boast of a strong achievement that transformed and improved the lives of citizens!
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Jostoman: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2023
My own is take your legacy along with you when you are going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fashola Sues Jang Faction Of NGF / Nigerian Boko Haram Members Arrested By Security Operatives In Cameroon / Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.