Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari (22353 Views)

LP, PDP Kick As US Report Says 2023 Poll Reflected Nigerians’ Will / US Report: Despite Irregularities, 2023 Poll Reflected Will Of Nigerians / Ekiti Assembly Amends State Electoral Law, 19 LCDAs Reflected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Fiyin007: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2023
Seriously it is BS to announce a fictitious rigged result then turn around to say go to court. Its like beating a child and telling them if you don't like it call police. Makes absolutely no sense.

theophorus:
You may disagree but then He may be right.
Anyone who is not satisfied should just go to court and presents his/her grievances.

Anyone who is interested in protest, should organise it but if you dare destroy public infrastructures ehn, Na wotowoto you go collect ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Ikea81: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Very useless president. Must have been born an slowpoke.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Tee2027: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Yes, all the election reflect true Nigeria choice only ipob morons are against afterall they are not even Nigerians in the first place.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Setaleonoz(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are right sir, Nigerians made their choice.
Yes ..through intimidation and thuggery
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Jostoman: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2023
emerged01:
Like two weeks before the election oppositions were seen singing praises of President. What has changed?
he has really show us the type of cunning man he is. He deceived us Bvas, transmission of results from poling unit and solders.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Nefort: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2023
SmartPolician:
May should just come so that this man can step aside. Most times, it feels like this country has no leader.
Step aside for another dumbo as president.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Franking: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Buhari can neither see nor hear. He is not aware.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Words of a so called General 😔

Such a weakling that cannot even command a simple group.

Rubbish everywhere 😔😔😔
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Exmilitant:
A certain group would disagree with Mr president.
But who cares?

I campaigned and voted for Tinubu, he won! And i rejoiced.

I campaigned and voted for APC's Tonye Cole, he lost! And i moved on.

Politics is survival of the fittest; do whatever you can to get what you want.

God bless BAT.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!
you are a hero...
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Warlord12(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2023
WORST NIGERIA PRESIDENT EVER
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Interoma(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2023
Parachoko:
The election is largely free and fair.

I will rate it 93%
Yes you are right
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by beegameh(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2023
Abeg just shift comot by may 29 we self know say u don taya for d sit
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Setaleonoz:

Yes ..through intimidation and thuggery
Intimidation and thuggery was carried out by all parties. An anambara man was killed for celebrating Tinubu’s victory, other parties aside LP could not exercise their voting rights all over south east, I guess that’s not intimidation.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by nairamaniac: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2023
southsouthking:

Mistake most Nigeria made was to believe Buhari, who was a failure in almost 8yrs as a president to conduct free and fair elections in Nigeria.
Very big mistake we made.

But we were also deceived by the fact that Jonathan did it.
Jonathan was somehow a failure in several aspects of Governance yet allowed a free and fair elections.

All the signs were there even before that elections that the PDP chairman and Inec were against Pdp, yet he left them there.
Even as at when he conceded he had good cases against Jega, yet he didn't meddle.

We were deceived buhari would use this election as a last chance to save his name&lagacy.

Yet he failed.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by KPGGlobal: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Toneypen247:

https://punchng.com/i-didnt-interfere-polls-reflected-nigerians-choices-buhari/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679458862

They will start chanting that we are one

Let peace reign

WE ARE HIGHLY DIVIDED

THE PICTURES

AUDIOS

AND VIDEOS WILL CONTINUE TO SPREAD FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION

When we trade

When we pray

When we play

It needs to be ingrained in everybody

'FOR PERSONAL SAFETY'
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by XOTHEHOST(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2023
How did i end up in this country

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by ShaqFu: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2023
emerged01:
Like two weeks before the election oppositions were seen singing praises of President. What has changed?
I call it Nigerian syndrome. That is when they believe things will go their way, they shout and rejoice, the moment they discover it's not what they thought, they lament and start pointing fingers.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by nairamaniac: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2023
Exmilitant:
A certain group would disagree with Mr president.
But who cares?

I campaigned and voted for Tinubu, he won! And i rejoiced.

I campaigned and voted for APC's Tonye Cole, he lost! And i moved on.

Politics is survival of the fittest; do whatever you can to get what you want.

God bless BAT.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

Survival of the most violent, you MEAN?
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by poseidon12: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Yeah right. So says Buhari the criminal.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by mrksquare: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2023
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by samwillyco1(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Failure, I blame GEJ for giving APC the opportunity to finish this country
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by F117nighthawk: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2023
This man is a joke, I don't think he truly know the state of affairs in this country, he is completely out of touch, If this what he calls a free, fair and credible elections,then I completely give up on this country called NIGERIA, Baba buhari this election under your watch is the worst in the history of this country
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by DItalianNija: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2023
D only thing I ve to say is, Buhari is a big fool
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by bizhop01: 10:40am On Mar 22, 2023
Buhari still remain a snake
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Adeolajude(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2023
Only two set of people tune in and listen to Buhari..one is a Demented fellow, another is a curropt person profiting from the old man's incompetence.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by brutal1(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2023
These guys are not normal. They were singing his praises because they thought the Naira redesign was going to stop vote buying. Did it stop vote buying? To a large extent it did. Now it is no longer vote buying, it is rigging and thuggery. Thugs only exist in Lagos. We can see the reports from the SE how peaceful the election was there, even in Abia right now...it is peaceful. The lagos thugs held the officials hostage in Abia grin. The same people that called Buhari cloned ,Jubril.from Sudan. Unserious set of people. I don unleash the dogs now. Oya quote me make I tell.you your breed.
emerged01:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Quincy10: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2023
We the citizens we are the problem not even this politicians if at this time we are still fighting ourselves because of Apc or Pdp or Lp then it shows we are the problem what we should all remember is that if the candidate voted in fails it will affect we all and if the candidate performs well it will affect all of us sometimes when I read some comments on this nairaland I wonder if we all are not living in the same country ...smh
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Marcalex1: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2023
[quote author=chatinent post=121962218]
It's funny how the APC as a party strategically convinced some Yorubas that the Igbos wanted to overtake Lagos through another Yoruba man in 2023.

APC 10 - 0 Hungry vulnerable Nigerians[/quote

It's a pity
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 10:48am On Mar 22, 2023
Look at this BEAST IN HUMAN SKIN! cheesy
Change has truly happened according to this DAURA DUNCE!
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2023
emerged01:
Baba I just weak o...don't say opposition, the right word is igbo. Buhari was the next best think after biafla even few days to the election grin.

Same naira policy wey their mama and papa dey suffer for village o, Buhari turn their God 'cause they think they are doing Tinubu. Awon werey alaso
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Adakintroy: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2023
As a Nigerian leader you must be capabl .of violence or possess threat of it.

Jonathan was not that was why they saw him as weak. Buhari is a military man, so you know what's up. Tinubu has is dogs or thugs. Anyway you know what coming. Don't worry they won't be an uprising. Everything will be alright.
Re: I Didn’t Interfere, Polls Reflected Nigerians’ Choices – Buhari by Adakintroy: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2023
As a Nigerian leader you must be capable of violence or possess threat of it.

Jonathan was not that was why they saw him as weak. Buhari is a military man, so you know what's up. Tinubu has his dogs or thugs. Anyway you know what coming. Don't worry they won't be an uprising. Everything will be alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

APC Supporter Begs Peter Obi To Contribute His Ideas To Tinubu Administration / IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! / Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.