Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government (24610 Views)

What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman / Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down / Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2023
GRV... Give this a rest!

You stood no chance against Sanwo-Olu!

Go back to the drawing board... Rebuild bridges, make better alignments, and prepare strongly for 2027!

You will stand a better chance then!

2 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by jaxxy(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Sanwolu did not win. Another stolen mandate to retrieve.

1 Like

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2023
post=121966940:

GBAMSOLUTELY.
carry ur hypocrite out of my mention. Is this the best Nigeria u want?

1 Like

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by samwheel(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Guyman01:
If Yorubas including Obas can refer to their own children born in marriages between their sons and their Igbo wives as Omo Ale (Baztards) because of ordinary governorship and state Assembly elections then I think something is fundamentally wrong somewhere.

I hope that the country heals fast from the pains of this election

U don't get it. He's an Omo ale, not because his mom is Igbo, Desmond Eliot's mom is also Igbo.

But becos he spited his people, someone that changed his name to Gbadebo because of election.

Someone that called Yorubas "Afonja" and spoke ill of them... He did many other shit.

He's truly an Omo ale

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by worldclass68(m): 10:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Guyman01:
If Yorubas including Obas can refer to their own children born in marriages between their sons and their Igbo wives as Omo Ale (Baztards) because of ordinary governorship and state Assembly elections then I think something is fundamentally wrong somewhere.

You know the truth behind his matter...u re very hypocritical in nature...
Osun governor Adeleke married igbo, got igbo mother...but never for once say trash about his heritage yoruba...so they can't use it against him.

But this one is bastard.....he should run for a political sit in Anambra or Imo if u people so much cherish him...gbam

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by StreetFight: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Guyman01:

Rhodes-Vivour is not a Yoruba name. Rhodes-Vivour is one of the Slaves dumped in Lagos when Slave Trade was abolished. Rhodes-Vivour should be from Liberia, Sierra Leone or Brazil.

However, if you love him so much, you can go and make him the governor of Anambra state where his mother is from.

11 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by webosky: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Keegan:
Agberocracy is preferred to ipobacracy. This boy will wail till eternity.

When this thing you are clamouring for comes back to bite you I will be there sipping my wine

1 Like

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by wolebest: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/22/agberocracy-has-produced-your-illegitimate-govt-lps-grv-hits-sanwo-olu/

This guy did not carry out any campaign but is making a lot of noise with no sense. Even Jendor and Akindele never had any chance of winning the election, talkless of an unknown Gbadebo.

State Gubernatorial elections are local in nature.

If Agberotocracy is the way, so be it.

It is called Democracy.

5 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by highchief1: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/22/agberocracy-has-produced-your-illegitimate-govt-lps-grv-hits-sanwo-olu/
obidients r opportunists.So he actually wanted to become Lagos governor.Because he is popular or because he wanted to use Obi influence.I don’t really understand.can he win local govt chairman.

6 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Justicemy8(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2023
well said
Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Jsucre(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Even Ellu peee no go give you ticket to contest next election. LP have learnt a lesson

1 Like

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by skj1377(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Oga just go to court and try your luck like Peter obi. Outside your IPOB bias and your inability to speak Yoruba you have no know achievement and accomplishments . Besides outside your studies in MIT with federal government subsidiezed dollars you don't have leadership qualities. You are more suited to govern people in the east to continue the sit at Home and lockup shops in those places. Your half yoruba so your mother claims but you never really wanted to be Yoruba in thought and action but i thing the pregnancy belonged to a poor Ibo man. Do a DNA test to show your of a Yoruba father.
Ofunaofu:

10 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Babastrong(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Wailing and crying---- typical igbo behaviours.

5 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by ConfidentialDoc: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Political career is over as far as SW is concerned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Urheadmaster(m): 10:24am On Mar 22, 2023
grin
Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by femtex007(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2023
jagaban002:
This guy should go and rest jare.
Don't mind the chinedu
Igbos want to rule Lagos by proxy

4 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by flokii: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2023
Wetin dey give this Chinedu guy confidence sef?..
I was in Lagos during the governorship election and had to go dig with the knowledgeable ones.. what I found out is that Vivour Rhodes is a household name in Delta, not even Lagos. Most of these English-sounding names e.g. George, Rhodes etc. claim Lagos to fool people not like they don't know their real roots.

3 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Ijaya123: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2023
Advice to CRV

7 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by KPGGlobal: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

They will start chanting that we are one

Let peace reign

WE ARE HIGHLY DIVIDED

THE PICTURES

AUDIOS

AND VIDEOS WILL CONTINUE TO SPREAD FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION

When we trade

When we pray

When we play

It needs to be ingrained in everybody

'FOR PERSONAL SAFETY'
Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2023
They would have even dealt with him if he had won. This one no know the fetish people wey dey Alausa. Them go make am kick bucket.

2 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by CodeTemplar: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Lol... Agberocracy indeed.
Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Okhuadams(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Bad looser I no blame you. You and Sanwo Olu Don become mate and your parents no fit caution you on your Dis-obidients. Even your lesbians and homosexuality supporter of a wife no fit also caution you . Bunch of disobedient family

3 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by olas24u(f): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2023
Guyman01:

He could not speak the yoruba language and does not understand the culture and traditions of the people.He was raised as an igbo child and speaks igbo fluently. You obidents do not want the best for lagos that is why you are supporting his type person . there are so many qualified lagosians with good education and public sector experience. Even with this noise ,he will never reach or smell the seat.

6 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2023
inoki247:
Lol you go need bucket 🪣🪣🪣🪣 or na Tank u go use....

When you spew Jargons online like Wu get same DNA with EL Rufai kid that always write Jargons online u no know say one day he go hunt u nd still u no stop with the jargons u continue...

You might also need to go to court and bring Sanwo Olu son wey he deny for Delta and tell the court to disqualify him for not accepting his son as he don see he no win like him oga nd dem no get case Abt any rigging...

Lagosians have Agberocracy while SE people get Ipobcracy where they can't go out on Monday due to sit at home.
Abeg Hammer d eeddiiott again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by olas24u(f): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2023
christejames:
Stolen mandate
He can never win any local government in lagos ,not even ikeja were he voted .He his just ranting

2 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Pityoobi: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2023
This boy mumu sha

2 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Emekaonline: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2023
And the ipobiancrazy has also failed you not just now but forever. Next time, please slug it out with Soludo in Anambra in the next election in the state

2 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Tareq1105: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Ofunaofu:

GCRV, the agbero in your Anambra State is more terrible than Lagos.

It's only a bastard that would cast aspersions on his place of birth if truly he's born there.

4 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by babtoundey(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Guyman01:

What do you call someone that disdains his people and disparages them in public?

5 Likes

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by KanwuliaExtra: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2023
AGBEROCRATIC-LOOTACRACY! grin

Re: GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government by Okhuadams(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Godsfrezx:
Peter Gregory Obi is coming. Hit like if you believe
coming inside his wife

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should Africa Consider The Nuclear Energy Route? / FAAC Shares ₦780.926bn For March 2020 / Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.