Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life (1189 Views)

See Why You Should Be Careful About What You Type On Nairaland About Politics / Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2023
I remembered the outcome of 2003 election when Chuba Okadigbo was a running mate to Buhari. After Obasanjo rigging, Buhari had approached the court to annule Obasanjo election.

Chuba Okadigbo was the brainer in that litigation with enough evidence to overturn the election. He assembled many SANs and he and Buhari were confident on success in the court. Obasanjo got intel of Chuba Okadigbo's role in the whole process. Chuba was to have a rally with Buhari in Kano in celebrative mood when Obasanjo arranged a killer to snipe off his life.

Chuba died. The case died and that was it. If Obi is not careful Tinubu will do everything to take his life. He should stop all manner of rallies. Avoid large assembly gathering. Avoid some companions and lay low.

His case against Tinubu are just so STRONG. I have read them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2023
Same Obasanjo that you people run to for everything. You now want to bite his fingers.

Okay go ahead.

Tinubu will still be your president for 8 years
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
Same Obasanjo that you people run to for everything. You now want to bite his fingers.

Okay go ahead.

Tinubu will still be your president for 8 years
That we run to him does not mean we are not aware.
Well Obasanjo case is in the past. I am talking of Obi's life now ogbeni

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by Naira20: 7:14am On Mar 22, 2023
The matter is beyond PO.
He is just the arrowhead.

Besides, we are aware of these propagandas.
OBIdients are not your everyday Nigerian.
I love them because they understand purpose and are divinely equipped.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by darling2424(f): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2023
2003 is not 2023

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by EastAlchemist: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by Hateandthunder: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Let me see if Tinubu will bribe the entire American judiciary and DEA to write off the drug case and claim it was false. Let me see if he will bribe the entire planet and even start a genocide just because he wants to answer president and steal tax payers money. I just want to see how far one man is willing to go for greed.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by FreedomArmy: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2023
Hateandthunder:
Let me see if Tinubu will bribe the entire American judiciary and DEA to write off the drug case and claim it was false. I just want to see how far one man is willing to go.
that's beyond him bro. Tinubu is a goner and will only need the judges to soil their reputation in Nigeria and abroad if they let him of the hook

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by Mamaafrik1(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2023
obi really should be careful but another way to kill that attempt on his life is to let the masses and international world know that he could b targetted
Mailafia and funso williams is a cue to this

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by inoki247: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Lol same OBJ wey carry u people for Head like Agege Bread nd u people see as god too go colet dragging..

I don't know why you people hype Jargons too much Case wey people don go court on tire dey giv una orgasm....
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by onumadu: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Peter

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by superCleanworks(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2023
call him on the phone and tell him
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by onumadu: 7:36am On Mar 22, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Chuba died. The case died and that was it. If Obi is not careful Tinubu will do everything to take his life. He should stop all manner of rallies. Avoid large assembly gathering. Avoid some companions and lay low.

With all due respect, Peter Obi is not Chuba Okadigbo.

Peter Obi is what we Igbo call "ana ekwe mbuni" (land that a human being can never carry or lift).

Have you ever seen anyone carry land up, no matter how strong? lol grin

We don't call him "okwute" for nothing. cool

He represents the vision, dreams, hopes, patriotism and aspirations of MILLIONS of Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by wahahlawahala: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2023
Hateandthunder:
Let me see if Tinubu will bribe the entire American judiciary and DEA to write off the drug case and claim it was false. I just want to see how far one man is willing to go.
,😂😂 una go just dey ur dirty room with your chinco Android dey run wild imaginations... Same way una use mind calculate election bfr main election and eventually got served dey cry fowl🤭
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by juman(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2023
If he die, know he was killed by his ipob followers. The UGM.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2023
onumadu:

With all due respect, Peter Obi is not Chuba Okadigbo.

Peter Obi is what we Igbo call "ana ekwe mbuni" (land that a human being can never carry or lift).

Have you ever seen anyone carry land up, no matter how strong? lol grin

We don't call him "okwute" for nothing. cool

He represents the vision, dreams, hopes, patriotism and aspirations of MILLIONS of Nigerians.

This is not just bragging bro. He should be careful. Anybody can be taken down however strong he is. And Tinubu is very rich to pay any mafia assassins. He can source them abroad sef. Presidents are killed not to talk of Obi.

He should not lose guard. I am not comfortable with the way he mixes with people. Election is over. Campaign is over. He is the biggest killer target in today Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by onumadu: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2023
juman:
If he die, know he was killed by his ipob followers. The UGM.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shatap dia.
At some point you eediots should get tired of your asinine rants.
THIEF-nubu MUST surrender the mandate he stole.
So help us God. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by tuborme: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Okadigbo was tear-gassed and he died from the effects of the tear gas because he was an Asthma patient.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by onumadu: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

This is not just bragging bro. He should be careful. Anybody can be taken down however strong he is. And Tinubu is very rich to pay any mafia assassins. He can source them abroad sef. Presidents are killed not to talk of Obi.

He should not lose guard. I am not comfortable with the way mixes with people. He is the biggest killer target in today Nigeria.

So, you think Peter Obi is just out there all by himself?
You don't know Nigeria then.
You see the type of silence all over Nigeria over all these issues.
You think that all those "stake holders" that support Obi have all died?
There is a reason Tinubu ran to the military hiding place. lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by bewla(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2023
He will only rant for years
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by onatisi(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I remembered the outcome of 2003 election when Chuba Okadigbo was a running mate to Buhari. After Obasanjo rigging, Buhari had approached the court to annule Obasanjo election.

Chuba Okadigbo was the brainer in that litigation with enough evidence to overturn the election. He assembled many SANs and he and Buhari were confident on success in the court. Obasanjo got intel of Chuba Okadigbo's role in the whole process. Chuba was to have a rally with Buhari in Kano in celebrative mood when Obasanjo arranged a killer to snipe off his life.

I don't know what will happen after may 29 2023 but one thing that is sure to happen on that day is for Tinubu to be sworn in as the new president of Nigeria . So let's just move forward and allow those politicians to sort themselves out in whatever way they like or wish
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by IVORY2009(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Some conspiracy theories I guess
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2023
onumadu:

So, you think Peter Obi is just out there all by himself?
You don't know Nigeria then.
You see the type of silence all over Nigeria over all these issues.
You think that all those "stake holders" that support Obi have all died?
There is a reason Tinubu ran to the military hiding place. lol grin

Yes I know that he has some top people around him. Still not a guarantee

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by juman(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2023
onumadu:

Shatap dia.
At some point you eediots should get tired of your asinine rants.
THIEF-nubu MUST surrender the mandate he stole.
So help us God. cheesy

grin grin grin

I laughed so much.
Obi supporters are known morons.
Those that believe buhari was jubril Sudan.
People that believe that nonsense could believe any other rubbish.
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by kilimanjaro(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Tinubu is not a foolish man. If he wanted to arm Obi, he would have done that during the campaign, when Obi's name was all over the internet. Not now that he has won and the certificate has been given to him and that he would be sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria in few weeks.
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2023
kilimanjaro:

Tinubu is not a foolish man. If he wanted to arm Obi, he would have done that during the campaign, when Obi's name was all over the internet. Not now that he has won and the certificate has been given to him and that he will be sworn in as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria in few weeks.

Stop pretending like a baby bro. His court case is scary and I'm sure his pants is shifting. Anyway time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by kilimanjaro(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Stop pretending like a baby bro. His court case is scary and I'm sure his pants is shifting. Anyway time shall tell.
Huh? Dem swear for you?
It's so obvious you know nothing about Naija politics. You go shout tire.
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by Alwaysachick: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2023
I still wonder who cleansed Obj and made him a saint then Atiku the villain.
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2023
kilimanjaro:

Huh? Dem swear for you?

Swear for me how? Did you read the case?

USA has constantly shown they are not comfortable with his emergence. Same US that will testify against his drug case. Lol

The Joe Bidden I know will never associate with a drug cartel. If Tinubu comes out of this, then he surely deserve an award. We are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by optionalY09: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2023
Obi is not that Important, he can go back to his Airport job
Re: Peter Obi Should Be Careful About His Life by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
optionalY09:
Obi is not that Important, he can go back to his Airport job
Really? Tinubu ran away because of him serving him paper. 🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Demolished Kano Roundabout Because It Carried Large Christian Cross, Says SSG / Tinubu cannot appeal The Ruling Of The Presidential Election Tribunal . / Anambra To Build Entertainment Hub At Its Airport(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.