Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi (2284 Views)

#EndSARS: Rinuola Mocks CBN After It Got A Court Order To Freeze Her Account / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Dreal1247: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

To hell with you. What the heck.
Child of hate accusing someone of hatred.
Mention any tribe in Nigeria that does not hate you
Doesn't that tell you something about yourselves ?
Stop living in self-denial !

Good luck. I wish you what you wish others.
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by nairanaira12: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Nbote:

U are as daft as they come.. You were one of the mo.rons I referred to

You already know that you are daft. You are just trying to cover up your shame.
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by nairanaira12: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2023
dat9jaguy:

To you it was a joke, to me he was lying. Na you go think for me

That's because you were born daft and primitive. Primitive people from stone age will always reason absurd
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by nairanaira12: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2023
Reality3080:
when will u start contributing money for obi court case?

At least since u ain’t paying ipob monthly due again u should b using the money for this n after obi don lose for court u go back to kanu

It's not your fvcking business how Obi funds his lawyers. Is he collecting money from you?

So, why are you wailing more than the bereaved?
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by dat9jaguy(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2023
nairanaira12:

That's because you were born daft and primitive. Primitive people from stone age will always reason absurd

Go, carry your negativity far from me.
That is why you have more enemies than friends.

Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2023
Saskay44:
Seems man was prepared all along 🤣🤣

He took his time
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by IVORY2009(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Dreal1247:
Which money is he using for the court case currently going on? We need explanation .

No need for explanation. We have millions of Nigerians who are willing to give out their widow's mite to see Obi triumph. Also the legal practitioners who see a better future for Nigeria in Obi are willing to render the service for the betterment of Nigeria.

OBI IS A SYMBOL OF HOPE FOR BETTER NIGERIA.

You might be surprise that he is not paying a dine, he did that during the governorship petition where he won the case and also when he was removed from office by the house of assembly
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by nairanaira12: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Go, carry your negativity far from me.
That is why you have more enemies than friends.

If you are not daft, you will know that they were only bantering. But it's obvious you are too daft to reason beyond your nose.
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by nairanaira12: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Nbote:

U are as daft as they come.. You were one of the mo.rons I referred to

You sound too stupid to even know the meaning of a mo. ron.
Re: I Don’t Have Money To Spend On A Court Case-peter Obi by blacksam01: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dreal1247:
Which money is he using for the court case currently going on? We need explanation .

No need for explanation. We have millions of Nigerians who are willing to give out their widow's mite to see Obi triumph. Also the legal practitioners who see a better future for Nigeria in Obi are willing to render the service for the betterment of Nigeria.

OBI IS A SYMBOL OF HOPE FOR BETTER NIGERIA.

most of donations came to the campaign acct from diaspora groups

(1) (2) (Reply)

He's Not The Biggest, Tallest,wisest Or Fastest Yet He's The King / Reno Writes About How Examination Malpractices Flourishes In Anambra / 46 YEARS AFTER: Throwback Of Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.