Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Court Sends Lagos Man To Prison For Defiling 18-year-old Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sends Lagos Man To Prison For Defiling 18-year-old Daughter (342 Views)

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man / Court Sends Four Men To 20 Years In Prison For Kidnapping Mike Ozekhome / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Sends Lagos Man To Prison For Defiling 18-year-old Daughter by alphonsojaybaz: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Court Sends Lagos Man To Prison For Defiling 18-Year-Old Daughter

One Roland Okajare has been sent to a correctional centre for allegedly defiling his 18-year-old daughter.

According to News Agency of Nigeria, the 36-year-old accused was remanded by an Ikeja magistrate’s court in Lagos state on Tuesday. Makesense reports,

The Magistrate, Mrs E. Kubeinje, who referred the case file to the Lagos State Director of Public Prosecution (DPP), adjourned the case to April 12 when verdict on the case made.

Earlier, the prosecutor, ASP Kehinde Ajayi, told the court that Okajare committed the offence on January 4, in his shop at the Ikotun Bus Stop, Lagos.

https://makesensepromotions.com/court-sends-lagos-man-to-prison-for-defiling-18-year-old-daughter/

Re: Court Sends Lagos Man To Prison For Defiling 18-year-old Daughter by Dreal1247: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2023
The man has been sexually loose from onset. He got the mother of the victim pregnant at age seventeen. She was delivered when he was eighteen. Now at eighteen, he is defiling the same daughter. The man is damaged by default. My humble and simple opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get Deep Baritone Voice / How A 27 Year Old Was Murdered By Vigilante In Abia State / Cash App Founder, Bob Lee, Stabbed To Death In California, United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.