Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

PDP Cooked Results Can’t Torpedo My Victory – Alex Otti Boasts, Warns INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Cooked Results Can’t Torpedo My Victory – Alex Otti Boasts, Warns INEC (375 Views)

2023: Uploaded Results Can’t Be Manipulated – INEC / Bauchi Guber Poll:Dogara Blows Hot Over Inconclusive Elections, Warns INEC Chair / Osun Election: Ademola Adeleke Speaks, Warns INEC Against Tampering With Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Cooked Results Can’t Torpedo My Victory – Alex Otti Boasts, Warns INEC by alphonsojaybaz: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2023
PDP Cooked Results Can’t Torpedo My Victory – Alex Otti Boasts, Warns INEC

Alex Otti, the Labour Party’s Abia governorship candidate, has demanded that he be declared the winner of the state’s governorship election on Saturday.

Otti made the declaration during a press conference on Tuesday in Abuja, where he stated that results from 16 of the state’s 17 Local Government Areas clearly show that he won the election.

Makesense Tv reports earlier reported the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced the indefinite suspension of the collation of the results after political thugs disrupted the process on Sunday.

Thugs said to be affiliated with the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) stormed INEC’s collation center in Obingwa Local Government Area, attempting to force electoral officers to declare forged results in the LGA.

Speaking at the Transcorp Hilton in Abuja, Otti said that having secured approximately 172,000 votes to the PDP’s 71,000 votes in the 16 LGAs, the ruling party could not “torpedo our victory” by using falsified results from the last LGA, which he claims has less than 30,000 registered voters.

He also warns INEC Chairman Professor Mahmood Yakubu not to use himself as a tool to subvert the will of the people, emphasizing that he clearly won the majority of votes cast by the people of Abia.

He also urged the commission’s management to do the right thing by ensuring that whatever decision they reach following their ongoing review of Obingwa LGA results reflects the will of the people.

https://makesensepromotions.com/pdp-cooked-results-cant-torpedo-my-victory-alex-otti-boasts-warns-inec/

Re: PDP Cooked Results Can’t Torpedo My Victory – Alex Otti Boasts, Warns INEC by saviourGeorge: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2023
What are they waiting for...
Re: PDP Cooked Results Can’t Torpedo My Victory – Alex Otti Boasts, Warns INEC by Ojiofor: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2023
Nothing else will be acceptable than to declare Alex Otti as the winner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Cooked Results Can’t Torpedo My Victory – Alex Otti Boasts, Warns INEC by iykejohnson(m): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2023
I don't understand the delay from INEC?
The winning is glaring!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Cooked Results Can’t Torpedo My Victory – Alex Otti Boasts, Warns INEC by Africblogng: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Why are humans so corrupt
Re: PDP Cooked Results Can’t Torpedo My Victory – Alex Otti Boasts, Warns INEC by Samirana360(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2023
The margin is too much that’s y pdp r finding it difficult to rig.... shame on pdp
Re: PDP Cooked Results Can’t Torpedo My Victory – Alex Otti Boasts, Warns INEC by magoo10(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2023
Oga you too cold , you should be doing more than this. they will still rob you if time is not taken and nothing you go do

(1) (Reply)

Back To 66 Again / What's Happening In Nigeria Now Reminds Me Of Hitler & Nazi Germany. / APC Fixation On Peter Obi Means One Thing: DESPERATION!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.