Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fear And Pain Are Their Diets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear And Pain Are Their Diets (207 Views)

Why The Inordinate Fear And Resentment Towards The Igbo By Nigerians / No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear And Pain Are Their Diets by Agunkwo: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2023
In the past few months, Nigeria has experienced a great physical and spiritual attack, this happens every four years, but this past months has been unprecedented, I stand to be corrected, next time you hear the word Demons and it's minion do not look farther than your nose to see them manifesting in the flesh, some individuals been overwhelmed by the spirits incarnate in them , they have spent time imagining, writing and speaking divisive words into the ears of the naive, words that is filled with so much hatred and anger that can be found only in the bossom of the prince of darkness , words aimed to shed blood, cause anarchy and destruction "For there must be factions among you in order that those who are genuine among you may be recognized.1 Corinthians 11:19"

I stand neutral in this unfolding, but as a prophet I shall not be found amongst the silent,"hand in hand joined together every party that is involved in this shall not go unpunished for what they have sown they shall reap.

I saw grown adults online talking about sharing circle mall plaza in lekki , when they succeed to kill the igbos!!!..how did we get here?, when demons posses you, they only amplify the inert attributes of your character and personality ,but what do we expect when churches has turned to motivational speaking centres!!!!,human values has gone to the pigs, but any hand or mouth that partook in this scheme shall not go unpunished!!!??

Rwanda took this demons for granted and paid heavily for it when the evil spirits swam in the blood of their citizens , fueling their demonic egos with the fears and pains of the innocent,(fear and pains are part of their diet)after over a million deaths nobody in Rwanda is today identified by tribe or religion, they learnt the hard way,

Today I pray any person or persons that has decided to make their selves available to the devil to be used in this fashion , today the ground shall seize to yield it's fruit unto you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Alimosho Apex Leader, Enilolobo’s Efforts Lead To Lg’s Guber Polls Triumph In La / Pastor Umo Eno Administration And How He Can Make Akwa Ibom State Economic Power / A Message To Ijaw People Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.