Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. (581 Views)

The 5 Appeal Court Judges To Preside Peter Obi’s Case Against Tinubu, INEC, INEC / Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. / Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by eddie7: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2023
LAY MAN BREAKDOWN OF OBI CASE AGAINST TINUBU AND INEC.

1 Obi say Tinubu “was fined $460,000 for an offence involving dishonesty, namely narcotics trafficking imposed by the United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, in case no:93C 4483″ between the United States of America and Bola Tinubu. Meaning Tinubu was an alleged DRUG BARON. Anybody wey don pay fine to any govt for drug business no suppose contest for any election for Nigeria .( I go explain this more in my bullet) .

2.Obi say Tinubu no suppose to appoint Shettima as Vice because at the time wey he appointed Shettima , say the guy was still senator contesting for Borno and also at the same time contesting for Vice President. It was against the electoral act. Yet, INEC approve am . He submit evidence to prove am. So therefore Tinubu elections is void.

3. Obi say , them say for the electoral act dem go use BVAS upload and submit result , dem no do am . So therefore the election should be canceled.

4.Obi say the electoral act say to be declared President you must win at least two third of all state and and Abuja but say he no win am and even in Abuja he no score the 25% so no be for am.

5. Obi say the forensic evidence wey he get show say votes wey INEC record many pass the accreditation wey the Obi forensic do and that they have the evidence to prove it on so many states and if na so, the electoral law say the whole election would be canceled.

6. And say votes wey dem count for Tinubu for Rivers, Lagos,Taraba, Benue,Adamawa, Imo, Bauchi, Borno , Kaduna, Plateau, and other states of the Federation na Obi votes them give Tinubu and their forensic prove am.

7.Say INEC violate their own law by announcing Tinubu as President when them never upload result finish for their Portal. So it has to be canceled.

8. Obi say the law wey set up INEC say if Pooling agent see any wahala and report am , INEC suppose stop the election or cancel am until they address the issue of agents. But say dem no do am even as many polling agents and LP agent raised alarm of politicians forcing them to write fake results. Say he get plenty evidence to show.

#COPIED

1 Like

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by DSS1335: 9:37am On Mar 22, 2023
My pipoo OOO! Jolly go dey. Make we no loose hope for a better Naija. We go achieve am because we worked hard for it, We go triumph

1 Like

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by eddie7: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2023
(1). If you take out time to carefully Read Peter Obi case file against Tinubu, you will know why he has asked us not to Protest.

One of the major globalc shocker is that Peter obi has awaken the Drug trafficking case Tinubu had in America that automatically disqualifies him from contesting in the election and a core withness in the case is the USA attorney general that convicted Tinubu.

Thé US FBI, DEA and Chicago university Tinubu claimed he attended have accepted to be part of the case.

The world is literally watching right now.

The APC camp has been silent since morning. There is no way BAT is escaping tho.

Victory is coming
=======================

(2)Brothers and sisters…

do you know what it means having American DEAs coming down here to testify about a drug related issue against a president elect and how he forfeited $450k? The whole world eyes will be on Nigeria and it’s Supreme Court. Bro…
How do you want to bribe the Supreme Court when Americans testify that you a a drug baron? How will Supreme Court declare him president when they have already been boxed up?

This case is about washing BAT dirty linens on a global stage .
=======================

(3)Fake School certificate is in Chicago America
D.rugs and Narcos American DEA will testify.

When PO said he has global connections.. he meant what he said. Now watch him pull all the strings.

APC and INEC were busy cleaning IREV and BVAS portal. Denied PO access to their files thinking that’s the angle PO will hold them. They never saw this coming.

A king maker should have just remained a king maker
Not trying to force himself to be king when your hands are not clean sha
=======================

(4)PO and his legal team are very smart ehhhhh… they kept going to INEC office to collect documents. INEC and APC thought they would be defending technicality and Bvas

Oga went and brought better issue, let's see how Judge will agree that a criminal who forfeited his property because of a drug case is eligible to become first citizen of Nigeria.
=================

(5)Ladies and Gent

In this case.. there’s no technicalities, there’s no election numbers, no BVAS, no IREV…

The issue here is…
1. HOW DID YOU BECOME PRESIDENT?

2. WHO ARE YOU?

3. WHERE'S YOUR ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE as per graduate

# coming from another analyst

1 Like

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Dindondin(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2023
Eddie7, Obi ll receive terrible counter court cases that ll make him regret petitioning.
INEC ll clarify itself. Obi didn't get the highest votes. The northern states didn't vote well for him. Atiku sef no cry, na Obi's voice loud pass.
Both of them ll get shocks of their lives.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by eddie7: 10:06am On Mar 22, 2023
Dindondin:
Eddie7, Obi ll receive terrible counter court cases that ll make him regret petitioning.
INEC ll clarify itself. Obi didn't get the highest votes. The northern states didn't vote well for him. Atiku sef no cry, na Obi's voice loud pass.
Both of them ll get shocks of their lives.

That we all wait to see but I yet bring you another analysis from a foreign writer, this might interest you...read line by line cos there' are messages for you

I have just carefully gone through this Peter Obi’s election petition and I have come to the conclusion that Peter Obi is the most dangerous man in this here country called Nigeria.

Not only is he challenging the fraud for an election, but he is putting the entire country on trial for allowing a drug baron qualify to run and thereafter proceeded to rig the election.

Tinubu has for the longest refused to address his drug past and because of that, he refused to attend unscripted interviews and INEC and the Nigerian courts refused to disqualify him even when it was obvious that he has a drug past. The storm is now gathering!

Fast forward to “GO TO COURT”.. Peter Obi has now placed Tinubu’s drug records front and center of his petition by front loading the certified true copies of his drug related asset forfeiture as required by the evidence act and stating that Tinubu ought not to have been qualified to stand for the election.

The twist is that since PO is not the author of the said document, someone from the US justice department must be subpoenaed to be led in evidence to present the document in court and I am 1000% sure that the US department of Justice has assured PO’s lawyers that with a subpoena, they will fly in DEA special Agent Moss to come authenticate the Tinubu’s drug related forfeiture court documents.

Perhaps Nigeria is about to be jolted on an international level embarrassment that will be beamed worldwide. This was avoidable if Nigerian courts had done the needful by disqualifying Tinubu!

APC members of this forum should get ready to watch the DEA special agent Moss who arrested Tinubu testify in the tribunal about Tinubu’s drug past and we will assess how the criminal minded Nigerian judges will surmount that embarrassment and still rule that Tinubu is qualified.

Brace up for impact folks!

Copied as said

3 Likes

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:11am On Mar 22, 2023
omo
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Dindondin(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2023
eddie7:

That we all wait to see but I yet bring you another analysis from a foreign writer, this might interest you...read line by line cos there' are messages for you

I have just carefully gone through this Peter Obi’s election petition and I have come to the conclusion that Peter Obi is the most dangerous man in this here country called Nigeria.

Not only is he challenging the fraud for an election, but he is putting the entire country on trial for allowing a drug baron qualify to run and thereafter proceeded to rig the election.

Tinubu has for the longest refused to address his drug past and because of that, he refused to attend unscripted interviews and INEC and the Nigerian courts refused to disqualify him even when it was obvious that he has a drug past. The storm is now gathering!

Fast forward to “GO TO COURT”.. Peter Obi has now placed Tinubu’s drug records front and center of his petition by front loading the certified true copies of his drug related asset forfeiture as required by the evidence act and stating that Tinubu ought not to have been qualified to stand for the election.

The twist is that since PO is not the author of the said document, someone from the US justice department must be subpoenaed to be led in evidence to present the document in court and I am 1000% sure that the US department of Justice has assured PO’s lawyers that with a subpoena, they will fly in DEA special Agent Moss to come authenticate the Tinubu’s drug related forfeiture court documents.

Perhaps Nigeria is about to be jolted on an international level embarrassment that will be beamed worldwide. This was avoidable if Nigerian courts had done the needful by disqualifying Tinubu!

APC members of this forum should get ready to watch the DEA special agent Moss who arrested Tinubu testify in the tribunal about Tinubu’s drug past and we will assess how the criminal minded Nigerian judges will surmount that embarrassment and still rule that Tinubu is qualified.

Brace up for impact folks!

Copied as said

Tell Obi to bring sergeant Moss quickly before May 29th. He should not forget to hide the evidences of his Pandora papers too. Lastly, tell him his Obidióts are bastards if they don't attempt to burn Nigeria. Radarada!
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Bigshots001(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Dindondin:

Tell Obi to bring sergeant Moss quickly before May 29th. He should not forget to hide the evidences of his Pandora papers too. Lastly, tell him his Obidióts are bastards if they don't attempt to burn Nigeria. Radarada!

Stick to the topic brother, do not deviate.

1 Like

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by sirchim(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2023
#WeMOVE!
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by eddie7: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2023
Dindondin:

That shouldn't bother you or anyone else. Time will say all in due course
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Dindondin(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2023
Bigshots001:

Stick to the topic brother, do not deviate.
Not deviate, it's derail. I m not detailing it, I m here to tell Obidióts this isn't the best approach.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Alba3: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2023
With Pandora Report, Obi isn't qualified to become Nigeria president.

Most of his prayers were already resolved by court in 1999 and 2003 under Obasanjo. Wonder why normal lawyers and litigant would be making muckery of themselves and the court.

The 37 federating units or constituents are usually referred to as 36 State and the FCT (because FCT can't be called state). They need to explain to us what makes Abuja important than others and mandatory. Whether each voter there have many heads, we don't know.
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by helinues: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2023
Petition dismissed early
Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Bigshots001(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2023
Dindondin:

Not deviate, it's derail. I m not detailing it, I m here to tell Obidióts this isn't the best approach.

Thanks anyways for the correction but,Obidióts as called them has nothing to do with the case filed against him.
The insult seems to me like, someone is already crying here...😋😊

1 Like

Re: Lay Man Breakdown Of Obi Case Against Tinubu And Inec. by Dindondin(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2023
Bigshots001:

Thanks anyways for the correction but,Obidióts as called them has nothing to do with the case filed against him.
The insult seems to me like, someone is already crying here...😋😊
I comment my reserve 😂

(1) (Reply)

INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV / Prayer For Asiwaju The Jagaban / HENSEK'S Excellent Work On Airport Road Expansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.