Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation (1841 Views)

I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu / NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time / Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by ariesbull: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Supremos:
God bless you
thanks

By the way I just copied and pasted a report that was written few days ago by a Yoruba man in Ogbomosho

I wonder why they are calling Igbo up and down ..are they this daft and scared of Igbo

A Yoruba man wrote this for Christ sake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Jimiyung(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
Superiors?? at work or where? I just told you my focus is the endless ranting and you are talking to the left. Its either you are shollow minded or slow. Peace out.
Phoen1X:
If you dont,your superiors do.

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by tsdarkside(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
ariesbull:
it is a Yoruba man that wrote this and why call Igbo again

Are you guys that scared of Igbo that everything is Igbo

he is half igbo half yoruba....did you even bothered to read what he wrote....??
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Obaaderemi2: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Creamcrest:

Among the top ten real estate firms in Lagos non of them is owned by a Igbo yet they say they are buying up Lagos lands.
grin
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Obaaderemi2: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tochi3:
Kola Odetola said..

Chai....
Orkar was a Benue man. The ibo writer thought Orkar was an ibo. A Yoruba man can not be that ignorant.

The coup against abacha was planned by very senior already fading officers. Old officers hardly plan coups successfully anywhere. Ibos never had the balls to even plan any coup unless you want to count the kaduna ezeogu's coup as a ibo coup. wink

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Supremos: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
ariesbull:
thanks

By the way I just copied and pasted a report that was written few days ago by a Yoruba man in Ogbomosho

I wonder why they are calling Igbo up and down ..are they this daft and scared of Igbo

A Yoruba man wrote this for Christ sake
grin

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Supremos: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
ariesbull:

Jesus...so they even discriminate against Badagry in their own Lagos......

Oh no
Those people are very tribalistic

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by honeyB2018: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
ariesbull:
No woman likes a clingy, insecure man. But that is what we yorubas are becoming, a frightened, insecure and second rate nation. So fearful that we cant even accept one of our own because his mother is ibo. There was a time when the word swagger was synonymous with the yoruba. Reflecting self assurance and confidence. We exuded belief. The ibos secretly admired us. They adopted our clothes and music. They flocked to our churches.

We accommodated strangers because we were so sure of ourselves, of our standing in the world, our stature, our swag that we knew our guests were not a threat. Now all that has drained away. We are now like the insecure man who marries a pretty woman and secretly consumed by self doubt, fearing he is not good enough for her tracks her every movement, obsessively going through her phone, hates her male colleagues because he is petrified she will leave him for someone better. Is this how low we have fallen that we now fear those we once used to regard as culturally inferior to us, we once said the ibos could not dance, could not dress, lacked poise and polish, were not as read as us, now we work ourselves into a frenzy about them taking over a yoruba city hundreds of miles from the nearest hamlet in the south east.

One of the greatest ever yoruba leaders Adekunle Fajuyi once gave his life rather than live with the dishonour of handing over his ibo guest to those who wanted to murder him. We now compete with each others to denounce our ibo guests whose only crime is trading and living in our midst, ideologically handing them bound and foot to the caliphate who hate and distrust us as much as they hate and distrust them

We look for wild statements of a few ibos to justify our fear of all of them in doing so demonstrating not our courage, but our fear, our insecurity, our deep rooted inferiority complex towards a tribe who have outmatched us and outpaced us.

A tribe who rose from the ruins of a war in which they lost 10% of their population but refused to break, to wallow in self pity, to feel sorry for themselves, did not fear those who beseiged their land, but went forth and conquered with commerce those who had conquered their land with bombs. They bought our property while we frittered the proceeds on women and easy living, then having wasted our inheritance blame those with greater foresight and discipline of taking over land we freely sold to them They take care of their relatives, training them in the family trade while we turn ours to househelps and drivers. They pool their resources together while ours is used to tear our families apart. They build businesses, we chase every lowly special adviser looking for government contracts. They have learnt to thrive when marginalised meaning even excluded fron government largesse they still have a lower level of poverty than we do.

It shows in sports. In the 1980's the national football team was split down the middle between ibos and yorubas, with the yorubas dominating the more glamorous and creative roles. For every Okala, there was an Odegbami, evet Chukwu a Muda Lawal, every Stanley Okonkwo a Fekix Owolabi. But since the 90s and noughties, the roll of honour in our national game has been claimed by the ibos. Who have the yorubas produced to match the profile and performances of Jay Jay Okocha, Emmanuel Amuneke, Kanu Nwankwo, Mikel Obi, Vincent Onyeama. When ability, fortitude, resilience, drive and determination is needed we see the ibos. But when patronage, easy living and dissolute lifestyles are on show enter the yorubas.

We cant even plan coups properly. The most incompetent coup ever planned in Nigerian history was the one plotted by yoruba officers in beer parlours over pepper soup and big stout against Abacha leading to its most senior officer grovelling before the dictator pleading for his misteable life. The coup before that planned by ibo and delta officers - the Orkar putsch in 1990 saw the prime movers defiant to the bitter end, facing death with honour.

How did we end up here? 25 years of flirting with power at the centre, of living off and chasing unearned income, of prostrating before the caliphate has turned us to feudal retainers. Men who have lost their manhood. We are cowed into silence when state sponsored gangs rampage across our lands raping our women, burning our farms, slaughtering our yourh. The few who find the courage to fight back we disown, we call them ruffians. When our yourhs protest against injustice as they did during the endsars we attribute it fittingly to an ibo plot. And why not seeing the qualities needed to organise a protest so well executed it captured the international air waves for days required courage, initiative and drive. Qualities we are now so enfeebled, so morally vacous we happily agree belong to the ibos.

A fish rots from the head. Our legacy was built by giants like Fajuyi, Awolowo and to a lesser extent Abiola. Men who gave their freedom and their lives rather than surrender their principles. But what have we now? Bola Tinubu who keeps quiet when millions of ibos are put at risk in his city by vicious tribal bigotry and baiting because of his lust for power. Bola Tinubu who buried his head when his own people were being gunned down in churches in their own land by gun men under the protection of his fulani bosses. In the halycon days of the founder of the modern yoruba race the closest Bola Ahmed Tinubu would have got to power would have been organising security at UPN party conferences. Today he is the acknowledged leader of the yoruba race.

We have these last few weeks of eternal shame revealed our weakness, our insecurity, the spiritual barrenness that now lies like a void at the centre of our world. We fear a yoruba man because he has an ibo mother! Thats how supine, how fearful we have become. We forget the yorubas killed in their hundreds last year by state protected fulani gunmen because we are desperate to be awarded office by those who defile our women and pillage our land. Principle counts for nothing. We are up for sale and not for very much. This is how far we have fallen. We have won an election but lost our soul, we are in office but not in power. We are now pound land, okrika wake version of the northern elite who inspite of their monopoly of power at the centre havrle feared the commercial acumen and success of the ibo fir 5 decades so much they turned on them whenever they felt threatened by their own inadequacies as we have done the last few weeks.

We are now a pale imitation of the , a frightened, insecure, tremulous and second rate nation clinging like leeches to power se seek at any cost because we have nothing else to offer.. The ibos have not held power for 60 years and thrived. We have just won it for the 3rd time in the same period and still like the fulani fear them. This is how low a once great people have fallen.

Kola Odetola

https://authorityngr.com/2023/03/21/the-yorubas-are-becoming-an-insecure-frightened-and-second-rate-nation/

I took time to read all of what was poured out here. I want to greatly thank the writer. Lots of the urchins here, will never see the truth beneath the post. YORUBAS HEAR!!!. IGBOS ARE NEVER YOUR PROBLEMS. IN NIGERIA.
Period

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by EmekaA125(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Creamcrest:
Bullcrap.

All tribes have areas they dominate in terms of achievements.

Buying and selling in a shop is not the only areas of achievement in life.

Yorubas lead in education,it is said every family in ekiti has a professor.

Yorubas lead in real estate,oil and gas, insurance, aviation, telecoms, ICT
That was then not now. Igbos have taken over upstream and downstream sectors and businesses in Nigeria. Igbos are super successful go-getters. Yorubas can't beat the reach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by EmekaA125(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
misano:

Last I checked, SE have the best scores in NECO, JAMB & WAEC. Oil & Gas is dominated by the North mostly. Aviation is mixed of all regions. Real Estate is in the hands of SE, Insurance I can give it to Yoruba. ICT, no way, SE have a lot there. Telecom is mixed

Aptly captured.
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by honeyB2018: 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
ariesbull:
the writer is a Yoruba sir ....I don't know what is piiggidiots

Why can't you guys focus on issues on yourselves...the world is looking at you and your behaviour

My dear God bless you. This people here have been so brainwashed. Anything about IGBOS, gives them heache.
Read what the writer wrote and ruminate about it, they won't.
The Arewas are asking Sanwo-Olu to remember his promises to them. I laugh....... In Swahili. After rejecting the IGBOS, the Arewas are the hottest bride now, watch out, the burble will soon burst

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Obaaderemi2: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
OneTemplate:

I got to the part in bold and abandoned reading further. One thing about Nigerians is that most are pathological and gleeful liars, casually deceitful, irredeemable mischief-makers and patently dishonest. This is why I appreciate my birth overseas in the West and my lengthy upbringing there.

I know the true meaning of integrity, empathy and being principled. I know those should never be abandoned for expediency or a hidden agenda as most Nigerians are doing over this GRV situation.

In the West, there is no way on Earth Pantami would have held on to his job after his controversial and openly biased views on religion in a multi-religious society.

There is no way GRV, with the many disparaging and controversial views he holds against the Yorubas, would have become the candidate of any Party to become the Mayor of the cosmopolitan City of London and if he runs as an independent candidate then even public revulsion towards him would shame his friends and family to distance themselves from him.

The man would be a political joke anywhere else, to include even African countries, but shameless Nigeria where Labour had the gumption to present him as their candidate for Lagos because of Obi's hidden agenda the Yorubas were aware of.

GRV has made enough derogatory statements against Yorubas, showing there is a good chance he would be biased against them, to confirm most Yorubas have a valid case for vehemently going the extra mile to ensure he is not their Governor.

Any principled person with integrity would agree the fear of Yorubas over GRV's ambition is valid and justifiable.

It is no different to black folks the State of Georgia USA going on the war path over the attempt of an openly racist white supremacist attempting to be their Governor.

What I find is many are deliberately avoiding talking about GRV's controversial views against the Yorubas, even if he claims to be one, that is far more than enough to ensure no Party would be shameless enough in the Western world to present him as a candidate for the leadership of a cosmopolitan State or City.

Showing prejudice against a group, out of those you wish to lead, is ground for instant dismissal or disqualification for all Parties in the West.

That Nigerians choose to ignore GRV's utterances a normal person would agree is more than enough grounds for the Yorubas not to want him as their governor reveals their lack of honesty, principles, integrity and empathy.

They are not honest enough to admit what is obvious.They are obviously not principled enough to stand for what is right and behind those who have been wronged by the Labour Party that presented the Yoruba-hating GRV.

They lack the integrity to apportion blame and culpability fairly as a wise and decent person would do regardless of whose Ox is gored and they lack the empathy to put themselves in the shoes of the Yorubas to simply accept, as is the case worldwide, that the ethnic group is right for vehemently rejecting the leadership of someone who patently hates and despises them .

We must remember as well that GRV never apologised for his repellent views and utterances either. My opinion is that those blaming the Yorubas, who are the aggrieved Party, fall in two category.

Non-Yorubas who despise the ethnic group and are simply using this GRV issue to sever their pound of flesh and Yorubas like OP of the article who are 'pleasers' obsessed with trying to look woke and Liberal even if that comes at the cost of throwing their own ethnic group under the bus.

It is as simple as that because no ethnic group in Nigeria can accept what pathetic and unfair irritants and agent provocateurs are castigated Yorubas for rejecting.
I said the same thing before the election. No serious political party anywhere in the world would field a man who openly used tribal insults on the same group of people he planned to govern. Why everyone is overlooking the Chinedu's fauxpas is something I don't understand. If the Ibos do not have an agenda against the yorubas in Lagos then why didn't a single ibo or LP supporter call out Chinedu for his tribalism?

And they want the yorubas to just overlook that in the spirit of political correctness and staying 'woke'. These were the same ibos insulting Yorubas clergymen like Adefarasin and adeboye before the gubernatorial election. The ones I truly blame are the omo ales among us supporting the ibo bittersouls. They know nothing about history. They know nothing about how Azikiwe tried to take over the South West as premier while preventing a niger Delta man from being premier in iboland, they know nothing about how Ojukwu during the war planned to occupy Lagos, they know nothing about how Rome grew soft and the Turks captured Constantinople, the capital of the Eastern Roman empire.

The omo ales want us to stay 'woke'in the face of so much insults and ingratitude because some of them are sleeping with one ibo girl or boy. Yeye, you never see anything.

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by ariesbull: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
honeyB2018:

I took time to read all of what was poured out here. I want to greatly thank the writer. Lots of the urchins here, will never see the truth beneath the post. YORUBAS HEAR!!!. IGBOS ARE NEVER YOUR PROBLEMS. IN NIGERIA.
Period

They are leaving the story to attack the Igbo and Igbo aren't even the author it is the fellow Yoruba

I don't know why they have this morbid fear of Igbo

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Godspikin: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
ariesbull:
No woman likes a clingy, insecure man. But that is what we yorubas are becoming, a frightened, insecure and second rate nation. So fearful that we cant even accept one of our own because his mother is ibo. There was a time when the word swagger was synonymous with the yoruba. Reflecting self assurance and confidence. We exuded belief. The ibos secretly admired us. They adopted our clothes and music. They flocked to our churches.

We accommodated strangers because we were so sure of ourselves, of our standing in the world, our stature, our swag that we knew our guests were not a threat. Now all that has drained away. We are now like the insecure man who marries a pretty woman and secretly consumed by self doubt, fearing he is not good enough for her tracks her every movement, obsessively going through her phone, hates her male colleagues because he is petrified she will leave him for someone better. Is this how low we have fallen that we now fear those we once used to regard as culturally inferior to us, we once said the ibos could not dance, could not dress, lacked poise and polish, were not as read as us, now we work ourselves into a frenzy about them taking over a yoruba city hundreds of miles from the nearest hamlet in the south east.

One of the greatest ever yoruba leaders Adekunle Fajuyi once gave his life rather than live with the dishonour of handing over his ibo guest to those who wanted to murder him. We now compete with each others to denounce our ibo guests whose only crime is trading and living in our midst, ideologically handing them bound and foot to the caliphate who hate and distrust us as much as they hate and distrust them

We look for wild statements of a few ibos to justify our fear of all of them in doing so demonstrating not our courage, but our fear, our insecurity, our deep rooted inferiority complex towards a tribe who have outmatched us and outpaced us.

A tribe who rose from the ruins of a war in which they lost 10% of their population but refused to break, to wallow in self pity, to feel sorry for themselves, did not fear those who beseiged their land, but went forth and conquered with commerce those who had conquered their land with bombs. They bought our property while we frittered the proceeds on women and easy living, then having wasted our inheritance blame those with greater foresight and discipline of taking over land we freely sold to them They take care of their relatives, training them in the family trade while we turn ours to househelps and drivers. They pool their resources together while ours is used to tear our families apart. They build businesses, we chase every lowly special adviser looking for government contracts. They have learnt to thrive when marginalised meaning even excluded fron government largesse they still have a lower level of poverty than we do.

It shows in sports. In the 1980's the national football team was split down the middle between ibos and yorubas, with the yorubas dominating the more glamorous and creative roles. For every Okala, there was an Odegbami, evet Chukwu a Muda Lawal, every Stanley Okonkwo a Fekix Owolabi. But since the 90s and noughties, the roll of honour in our national game has been claimed by the ibos. Who have the yorubas produced to match the profile and performances of Jay Jay Okocha, Emmanuel Amuneke, Kanu Nwankwo, Mikel Obi, Vincent Onyeama. When ability, fortitude, resilience, drive and determination is needed we see the ibos. But when patronage, easy living and dissolute lifestyles are on show enter the yorubas.

We cant even plan coups properly. The most incompetent coup ever planned in Nigerian history was the one plotted by yoruba officers in beer parlours over pepper soup and big stout against Abacha leading to its most senior officer grovelling before the dictator pleading for his misteable life. The coup before that planned by ibo and delta officers - the Orkar putsch in 1990 saw the prime movers defiant to the bitter end, facing death with honour.

How did we end up here? 25 years of flirting with power at the centre, of living off and chasing unearned income, of prostrating before the caliphate has turned us to feudal retainers. Men who have lost their manhood. We are cowed into silence when state sponsored gangs rampage across our lands raping our women, burning our farms, slaughtering our yourh. The few who find the courage to fight back we disown, we call them ruffians. When our yourhs protest against injustice as they did during the endsars we attribute it fittingly to an ibo plot. And why not seeing the qualities needed to organise a protest so well executed it captured the international air waves for days required courage, initiative and drive. Qualities we are now so enfeebled, so morally vacous we happily agree belong to the ibos.

A fish rots from the head. Our legacy was built by giants like Fajuyi, Awolowo and to a lesser extent Abiola. Men who gave their freedom and their lives rather than surrender their principles. But what have we now? Bola Tinubu who keeps quiet when millions of ibos are put at risk in his city by vicious tribal bigotry and baiting because of his lust for power. Bola Tinubu who buried his head when his own people were being gunned down in churches in their own land by gun men under the protection of his fulani bosses. In the halycon days of the founder of the modern yoruba race the closest Bola Ahmed Tinubu would have got to power would have been organising security at UPN party conferences. Today he is the acknowledged leader of the yoruba race.

We have these last few weeks of eternal shame revealed our weakness, our insecurity, the spiritual barrenness that now lies like a void at the centre of our world. We fear a yoruba man because he has an ibo mother! Thats how supine, how fearful we have become. We forget the yorubas killed in their hundreds last year by state protected fulani gunmen because we are desperate to be awarded office by those who defile our women and pillage our land. Principle counts for nothing. We are up for sale and not for very much. This is how far we have fallen. We have won an election but lost our soul, we are in office but not in power. We are now pound land, okrika wake version of the northern elite who inspite of their monopoly of power at the centre havrle feared the commercial acumen and success of the ibo fir 5 decades so much they turned on them whenever they felt threatened by their own inadequacies as we have done the last few weeks.

We are now a pale imitation of the , a frightened, insecure, tremulous and second rate nation clinging like leeches to power se seek at any cost because we have nothing else to offer.. The ibos have not held power for 60 years and thrived. We have just won it for the 3rd time in the same period and still like the fulani fear them. This is how low a once great people have fallen.

Kola Odetola

https://authorityngr.com/2023/03/21/the-yorubas-are-becoming-an-insecure-frightened-and-second-rate-nation/

All the noise the Igbos and some obidients are making about the GRV issue is just emotional blackmail.

He is not the first person to contest in Yorubaland who has an Igbo mother, he is also not the first to contest in Yorubaland who has a Non-yoruba wife. Governor Adeleke's mother is Igbo. Aketi's wife is Igbo. Governor Seyi Makinde's wife is not Yoruba.
There has never been anytime any Yoruba man campaigned against any of these people on the basis of where their mother or wife is from. One should then ask, what is different in his own case.

GRV was rejected because of his disposition towards his supposed people the people he intended to govern, evident in his submissions online.

He wasn't rejected because his mom or wife is igbo. He was rejected because of his disposition towards the Yorubas, his disposition is anti-yoruba. His posts can be likened to an Hausa man referring to Hausas as bunch of Almajiris, no Hausa man will ever tag his people in that manner, at least not one who has the intention of leading them.

If we are to talk of those who have played a divisive and tribalistic politics in this years election and in recent past, it is Peter Obi and the igbos.

When Obi was contesting against Ngige, he erected a billboard putting Ngige between Tinubu and Awolowo and putting himself between Ojukwu and Zik. Please tell me how that is not tribalistic.

The voting data of this election has also shown without any doubt that the Igbos are clannish and tribalistic. While the votes of the South West was shared amongst the 3 tribes of the front runners, with non-Yorubas winning in Lagos and Osun and in states of the south west where they didn't win, they had significant numbers which is not so in the South East.

If the Yorubas now decided that they wouldn't want their liberal nature to be taken for granted such that a particular people now wants to ride roughshod over them, how is that tribalistic please?

For the incidents of violence that has characterised this election, I think all well meaning Nigerians ought to condemn it as it was not restricted to Lagos or the South West alone, even in the South East and across the country lives were lost to the violence that characterised this election.

It is foolish to think that a region that has been this accomodating is tribalistic. When evidence abounds, at least in this election the very people who are tribalistic.

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by ariesbull: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Orkar was a Benue man. The ibo writer thought Orkar was an ibo. A Yoruba man can not be that ignorant.

The coup against abacha was planned by very senior already fading officers. Old officers hardly plan coups successfully anywhere. Ibos never had the balls to even plan any coup unless you want to count the kaduna ezeogu's coup as a ibo coup. wink
so Kola Odetolais now an Igbo man...the way you guys fear these Igbo eeeehhhh

Even in dream Igbo masquerade Dey chase una
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by ariesbull: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
tsdarkside:

he is half igbo half yoruba....did you even bothered to read what he wrote....??

So Kola Odetola is now an Igbo man

And Ogbomosho is an ibo town

Abeg what is wrong with you people and this fear for anything Igbo

Una too fear Igbo....

It's a shame !

Don't worry if you don't get erection tomorrow..it's an Igbo man that caused it
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
I said the same thing before the election. No serious political party anywhere in the world would field a man who openly used tribal insults on the same group of people he planned to govern. Why everyone is overlooking the Chinedu's fauxpas is something I don't understand. If the Ibos do not have an agenda against the yorubas in Lagos then why didn't a single ibo or LP supporter call out Chinedu for his tribalism?

And they want the yorubas to just overlook that in the spirit of political correctness and staying 'woke'. These were the same ibos insulting Yorubas clergymen like Adefarasin and adeboye before the gubernatorial election. The ones I truly blame are the omo ales among us supporting the ibo bittersouls. They know nothing about history. They know nothing about how Azikiwe tried to take over the South West as premier while preventing a niger Delta man from being premier in iboland, they know nothing about how Ojukwu during the war planned to occupy Lagos, they know nothing about how Rome grew soft and the Turks captured Constantinople, the capital of the Eastern Roman empire.

The omo ales want us to stay 'woke'in the face of so much insults and ingratitude because some of them are sleeping with one ibo girl or boy. Yeye, you never see anything.

God bless you for your brilliant and incisive post. Another very important fact Nigerians overlook, because many have no genuine integrity or enduring principles, is that you cannot tell a victim of wrongdoing how to react to his tormentor.

Many Yorubas, with solid justification, have a valid existential fear of what Chinedu may do against Yoruba interest based on the guy's own anti-Yoruba uterrances that qualify as hate speech in virtually all Nation of the world bar Nigeria.

Now they are running around creating a thousand victim thread yet not a single can even minimally admit, that similarly placed, they do will be very worried about standing idle and watching the emergence of a leader who has openly professed disdain for them and their ethnic stock.

In fact this GRV issue has exposed how truly hateful and unreasonable Igbos are and why Yorubas must see them out of Lagos and the SW as a matter of urgency not option.

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by julaion: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Creamcrest:
Bullcrap.

All tribes have areas they dominate in terms of achievements.

Buying and selling in a shop is not the only areas of achievement in life.

Yorubas lead in education,it is said every family in ekiti has a professor.

Yorubas lead in real estate,oil and gas, insurance, aviation, telecoms, ICT
Do you know how much a professor is paid in Nigeria?? 170k
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Obaaderemi2: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
ariesbull:
so Kola Odetolais now an Igbo man...the way you guys fear these Igbo eeeehhhh

Even in dream Igbo masquerade Dey chase una
There's no Kola Adetola. Give us his FB page. grin That's a chukwudi masquerading as a Yoruba.

And how can Yorubas fear ibos when we've always taken care of you? Remember it was a Yoruba man who taught ibos to read and write. We don't fear you. We are only wary of you the same way one would be wary of a rabid dog. You might have to check the meaning of the word 'wary' to get the drift on how yorubas perceive you.

3 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
If I have the power not make this guy wake up the next day....I will. He's the dumbest ever lived.
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Ikpaitid: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
And the Yeeeeeebos are becoming refugees who like to seek asylum in Yorubaland.
It's time for all of you to go back home and develop your village.

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by ariesbull: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
There's no Kola Adetola. Give us his FB page. grin That's a chukwudi masquerading as a Yoruba.

And how can Yorubas fear ibos when we've always taken care of you? Remember it was a Yoruba man who taught ibos to read and write. We don't fear you. We are only wary of you the same way one would be wary of a rabid dog. You might have to check the meaning of the word 'wary' to get the drift on how yorubas perceive you.
you can't research ...keep arguing

The link is there
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Raf4: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
I can say it with full confidence, the id!ot who wrote this n0nsense can never be Yoruba. We know their ways, I mean those flat headed species

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by JohnnA1: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
The writer is not Yoruba, that's a ''Chinedu'' masking with a Yoruba name; no be today.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Obaaderemi2: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
ariesbull:
you can't research ...keep arguing
The link is there
Nonsense. grin
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by PoloG: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
If you dont,your superiors do.
the LP guy representing Eti-osa is from benue and not a cursed igbo man you fool .. grin
Nothing for igbos in lagos again...
You see what happened on Saturday? Na just snippet be that grin grin grin
We just started with you animal here

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by ariesbull: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
JohnnA1:
The writer is not Yoruba, that's a ''Chinedu'' masking with a Yoruba name; no be today.
Kay Na Chinedu masking....and then
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by Phoen1X: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
PoloG:
the LP guy representing Eti-osa is from benue and not a cursed igbo man you fool .. grin
Nothing for igbos in lagos again...
You see what happened on Saturday? Na just snippet be that grin grin grin
We just started with you animal here
By your speech,its clear you're one of those yoruba referred to as bas.stards,..their lack of respect stands them out,and they are (unfortunately)in millions....enjoy your bat.stard life.
Re: The Yorubas Are Becoming An Insecure, Frightened And Second Rate Nation by PoloG: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
By your speech,its clear you're one of those yoruba referred to as bas.stards,..their lack of respect stands them out,and they are (unfortunately)in millions....enjoy your bat.stard life.
e pain you die tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If JAMB Highest Scorer Is Not An Igbo It Could Have Triggered Violence - Omokri / Abia State Government Begins Work On Cemetery Road, Aba / 1 Kuwaiti Dinar = $3.25, Because Their currency Is Backed By Oil Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.