Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu (62238 Views)

Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Prof Ikonne / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by N3TRAL: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2023

Onyechi Ikpeazu SAN Mourns Demise Of Daughter; NLS Set Sends Their Condolences

A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, and a Lead Counsel in the legal team of Labour Party’s presidential candidate pursuing his petition against the result of the 2023 Presidential election, Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu SAN has lost his second daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu to the cold hands of death.

The daughter of the renowned legal luminary was said to have passed on last week after a brief illness and her funeral Mass has been fixed for the 24th of March, 2023 at their Onitsha hometown

As condolences continue to pour in, Dr Ikpeazu’s 1984 Law School classmates yesterday, 20th of March, 2023, visited his residence to sympathise with him over the unfortunate demise of his daughter

Below is the full text of the statement by the Ikpeazu Family:

It is with a heart filled with grief that the Family of Justice Chuba Ikpeazu, QS, of Umudei, Umuosma Quarters, Onitsha, announces the funeral rites of their daughter, Miss Nwankie Ikpeazu on Friday, March 24, 2023.

Aged 31, Nwankie, who died on Saturday, March 11, 2023, is the second daughter. of the Abuja-based legal luminary, Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, SAN.

The family decided on account of Nwankie’s youthful age to bury her remains within the shortest time frame to mitigate their grief.

According to a family funeral programme, a funeral service will be held at 9 am at the family Church, Our Saviours Church, Umudei, Umuosuma, off Mba Road, inland Town, Onitsha on Friday 24, 2023.

The Family, however, most graciously requests privacy at her funeral ceremonies and interment.

The body will be interred immediately after the service in the Family premises.

https://thenigerialawyer.com/onyechi-ikpeazu-san-mourns-demise-of-daughter-nls-set-sends-their-condolences/

11 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by N3TRAL: 11:49am On Mar 22, 2023
My thoughts and prayers are with the family of the deceased in their period of grief. 😭 😭 😭 😭

I declare before God and man , before principalities and powers, seen and unseen and before the forces of the Universe that I will live long and see my grandchildren. My parents will never mourn my death.

272 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by RayTracer: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2023
Sad

9 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by unohbethel(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2023
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by OVB123: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2023
RayTracer:
Sad
May God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.

29 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Mindlog: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2023
Losing someone so young and have so much to look forward to can be so crushing....may her soul rest in peace.

N3TRAL:
My thoughts and prayers are with the family of the deceased in their period of grief. 😭 😭 😭 😭

I declare before God and man , before principalities and powers, seen and unseen and before the forces of the Universe that I will live long and see my grandchildren. My parents will never mourn my death.

Keep your hypocrital prayers to yourself, your prayers are an abomination before God because same you, was calling on "Patriotic Nigerians" at the top to send a letter bomb to Arise TV that Dele Giwa no do reach Arise TV, IBB mail an bomb that killed him.

Your death will be mourned by those you are hoping not to. God can not be mocked.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Tochi3(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2023
RIP Queen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by LeoDeKing: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2023
Well, the daughter is innocent, therefore, may she rest in peace.

But I'm just imagining if this were to happen to one of Tinubu's team members.

Ipob pigs would have been saying something like, "even the gods are against defending evil". Are we now to assume the gods are against pandora fraud?

Ordinary apc member died, ipob pigs were doing thanksgiving. Infact, they are even praying for Tinubu to die, but the ways of gods are different.

All the same, may her soul find peaceful rest.

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by shortIGBOman: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
May her Soul Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by AustineE1: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
May her soul find rest! Adieu Nwankie.
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by 1nice(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.

Obidients your supports for all Presidential Tribunal Labour Party lawyers are needed: protect and defend them and their family as we are doing to our leader Peter Obi.

Obidients we dey game, no be today obidients start work: those fools wan send messages to obidients and Labour Party but obidients and supporters of Peter Obi will reply their messages double; na work be dis obidients and we go pay them in full.

Peter Obi stolen mandate must be recover, obidients are confirmed warriors ready to do the right things; we fight to the end and God will punish all obidients enemies.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by inoki247: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
1nice:

Obidients your supports for all Presidential Tribunal Labour Party lawyers are needed: protect and defend them and their family as we are doing to our leader Peter Obi.

Obidients we dey game, no be today obidients start work: those fools wan send messages to obidients and Labour Party but obidients and supporters of Peter Obi will reply their messages double; na work be dis obidients and we go pay them in full.

Peter Obi stolen mandate must be recover, obidients are confirmed warriors ready to do the right things; we fight to the end and God will punish all obidients enemies.

You people no dey rest can't you just say your RIP and move....

Must you bring Politics to everything...

Always trying to use every issue to seek for sympathy....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by 1nice(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
inoki247:

You people no dey rest can't you just say your RIP and move....

Must you bring Politics to everything...

Always trying to use every issue to seek for sympathy....

Obidients family world wide are angry right now: an attack on one obidient, is an attack on all obidients.
This is a political issue and will be handled in an aggressive political way.

2 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Ofunaofu: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Ipob pigs would have been saying something like, "even the gods are against defending evil". Are we now to assume the gods are against pandora fraud?

Ordinary apc member died, ipob pigs were doing thanksgiving. Infact, they are even praying for Tinubu to die, but the ways of gods are different.

you would have just typed RIP and moved on but the bigotry in you won't allow that

21 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Advancedpenis: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You are a full blown moro*n

26 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Such an irredeemable soul

18 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Theyoungmaster(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Why do I feel this is fake news?
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Sadly, you speak the truth

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by lordofreal(m): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
So you are saying as his daughter wan die it is one of obidient that suppose die in her replacement abi?in other to show solidarity.
1nice:

2 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by tinsel: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

What you will be reading here hmmmm

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by tinsel: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

What you will be reading here hmmmm

What you would have been reading here hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by tinsel: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
VEXT:

Shut up pls...

Abi u don take werin tinubu dey take
He is saying the truth

12 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Obaaderemi2: 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
The saddest thing that can happen to a parent is see the child die. May God comfort the family.

5 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Buziness101: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubus' plan B... Attack, kidnap, kill physical and spiritually, the families of PO's lawyers and get the lawyers do what you say...

It will not work.

TINUBU, YOU MUST RETURN THE PEOPLE'S MANDATE YOU STOLE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by christejames(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sad...

My condolences
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by 1nice(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
lordofreal:
So you are saying as his daughter wan die it is one of obidient that suppose die in her replacement abi?in other to show solidarity.
That is not what I am saying you confused person.
What I mean is that obidients should be ready to be their fellow obidients keepers and assist in given helping hands to protect and defend all Presidential Tribunal Labour Party lawyers and their family from those after them.

Obidients should join hands and fight for each other; an attack on one obidient is an attack on all obidients.

That is it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Biggeststar01: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You have a very high inferiority complex for the Igbos

6 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by foleskay(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bad omen embarassed embarassed
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Rip young lady

I pray God gives her family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos / Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.