Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu (62268 Views)

Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Prof Ikonne / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by incandescentena: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

So of all the SANs na Igbo man PO look for to be his lead counsel?
Yet there is no motive for his candidature?

I hope you have loaded beer into your Toilet wash jugs used in ablution??

3 Likes

Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by jaytime(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
May her soul rest in peace. This is a sad one for the family. May God give the parents, siblings and other relatives the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by ForbesHomeDeals(f): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
So sad
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Nordy: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mindlog:
Losing someone so young and have so much to look forward to can be so crushing....may her soul rest in peace.

Keep your hypocrital prayers to yourself, your prayers are an abomination before God because same you, was calling on "Patriotic Nigerians" at the top to send a letter bomb to Arise TV that Dele Giwa no do reach Arise TV, IBB mail an bomb that killed him.

Your death will be mourned by those you are hoping not to. God can not be mocked.

No mind that bunkom busaga that seek to live yet device evil for a fellow man. The seek to launder their reputation with empty character.
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by YaksonFCA(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
May her soul rest in peace. Condolences
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Chochovini: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Well, the daughter is innocent, therefore, may she rest in peace.

But I'm just imagining if this were to happen to one of Tinubu's team members.

Ipob pigs would have been saying something like, "even the gods are against defending evil". Are we now to assume the gods are against pandora fraud?

Ordinary apc member died, ipob pigs were doing thanksgiving. Infact, they are even praying for Tinubu to die, but the ways of gods are different.

All the same, may her soul find peaceful rest.
. The way of the (gods) yes.

But the WILL of God is to see that that your idolised tilumbum does not smell the seat of power.
It can happen otherwise on the ground that God in Heaven is not alive anymore. But then, we have an everlasting God who has no beginning and no ending. Know this and know peace.
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by eroticecstasy: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
What a tragedy!
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Formation10: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Ipob pigs would have been saying something like, "even the gods are against defending evil". Are we now to assume the gods are against pandora fraud?

Ordinary apc member died, ipob pigs were doing thanksgiving. Infact, they are even praying for Tinubu to die, but the ways of gods are different.

Mumu na you be Sha na obi daughter died waiting concern obi,where your tinubu dey now
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Formation10: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mumu na you be Sha na obi daughter died waiting concern obi,where your tinubu dey now,abi you hear say he travel overnight
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by BeeNG3: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
So sorry about her demise. Rest in peace, so sad. May God heal the family, amen.
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Namigotalktru: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
1nice:

Obidients family world wide are angry right now: an attack on one obidient, is an attack on all obidients.
This is a political issue and will be handled in an aggressive political way.

The way you people lack manners and human sympathy eh. The daughter of the lawyer DEFENDING your candidate has died. Why not take one second and pray for peace for her soul and the man supposed to be helping you? Haba! Tufiakwa
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by aalangel(f): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Oh that's my classmate's step daughter. My school mates were there with her today.
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Antoeni(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
May This Anger the Best in him towards Pete Obi Litigations
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Melagros(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mindlog:
Losing someone so young and have so much to look forward to can be so crushing....may her soul rest in peace.

Keep your hypocrital prayers to yourself, your prayers are an abomination before God because same you, was calling on "Patriotic Nigerians" at the top to send a letter bomb to Arise TV that Dele Giwa no do reach Arise TV, IBB mail an bomb that killed him.

Your death will be mourned by those you are hoping not to. God can not be mocked.

Oh, so the guy is a motherfvcker?
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by 1nice(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Namigotalktru:

The way you people lack manners and human sympathy eh. The daughter of the lawyer DEFENDING your candidate has died. Why not take one second and pray for peace for her soul and the man supposed to be helping you? Haba! Tufiakwa
From the way you talk, you have bad manners and you do not know how to talk: you talk like a senseless person.

So you did not see my previous quote were I said "may her soul rest in peace"
Go to the first page of this topic and read my quote there.

You Namigotalktru lack common sense...
Haba! Tufiakwa
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by Laple0541(m): 1:31am On Mar 25, 2023
Obi don infect this one with his badluck.
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by SeanMalik: 1:43am On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

https://thenigerialawyer.com/onyechi-ikpeazu-san-mourns-demise-of-daughter-nls-set-sends-their-condolences/

Ever since I don realise sey her papa, the SAN na Free Mason, nahim I don know say something dey involved one way or the other...... well, may Your beautiful soul find peace. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR Y'ALL! !
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by ChristianMuslim: 7:47am On Mar 25, 2023
RIP to her.. igbos should embrace peace and unity.. Stop this war.. No country will support u
Re: Onyechi Ikpeazu Mourns Death Of His Daughter, Nwankie Ikpeazu by ladychioma: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2023
RIP . What a world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.