Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) (22546 Views)

Mary Odili Denies Working With Tribunal Judges To Favour Tinubu / Soludo Denies Working Against Peter Obi / Ambode Denies Working For Atiku Against Sanwo-olu's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Softmirror: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
That is not the point sir.
The presidential election is different from governorship elections.
Anambra, Ebonyi, Imo, Delta, Edo, Lagos, Plateau, Nassarawa and Cross River states all went for Labour Party at the presidential election but for the governorship, it was a different kettle of fish.
Wike was and is right to support Tinubu but if he actually rigged the election against Peter Obi in favour of Tinubu, then he was wrong.

YOUR POINT HERE IS THAT OBI USED PEOPLE FOR HIS SELFISH GAINS, AND NOT FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE PARTY.
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Ireportlive: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wike doesn't need to respond to Obi...
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by JOemmy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Vote for unity of nigeria what does that statement mean? Is he saying some of the presidential candidates can't unite nigeria?
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by IbileIfe: 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Don't mind the fool.
We all knew he worked against Peter Obi, hoping that Tinubu will give him Chief of staff, but God pass them.

The former Minister of transport, campaign DG of APC, Chibuike Amaechi on a live tv interview, says a 3rd party, which is significantly the Labour Party (LP) Peter Obi won by majority vote saying also that is is a new development in Nigeria and a credit to the youth.
The two times former governor of Rivers State further said his life is in danger because of several assassination attempt,for speaking the truth about this election and have been advised to keep quiet for now.
Amaechi keep asking: How many Nigerians will help to protect him against assassination by those who rigged the election if he keep speaking about this election malpractices.

You are politically naive and intellectually challenged.
A former Federal Minister of State and Governor of Rivers State will not degrade himself to become Chief of Staff in the Office of the President.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lithiumite:

Does wike owe obi anything......did anyone stop obi from building strong bridges and making alliances that could make him emerge victorious.

Politics isn't a pity party or a sentimental exercise,you need hard work and financial muscle to get presidency,nobody will give you presidency on a platter.

This country is this backwards is because of primordial minds of your likes.

Why did he (Wike) scuttled the will of Riverians. For your info in case you missed that part. . . nobody is begging him alliances to his structures of criminality. 😎
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
KarinaSlim:
The wicked can NEVER go unpunished. NEVER!!!

"With my eyes will I use to see the reward of the Wicked" - Psalm 91 vs 8

Says the word of GOD.

What 40yrs old kai kai can do doesn't exist
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Chi111(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hmmm, denying it, is like what the Bible said, that all liers will go to hellfire..we in rivers state knws the truth, my own street&wards are being won by LP.
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Safyqueen: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/22/wike-denies-working-against-peter-obi-in-presidential-election/

THE CURSE ON THE IGBOS!!

"Now you can kill your Prime Minister and the Igbos will NEVER rule Nigeria". Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (1966).

"They arrested him, abducted him and took him to a number of places in Lagos before finally taking him to the bush. Once there they tortured him, beat him and humiliated him. They even forced him to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes - things that he had never done before in his life because he was a good muslim.

When they finished having their way with him and having their fun, he gently asked them for permission to pray which they mockingly granted. After he finished praying he said "Igbos, Igbos, Igbos" (3 times) and then he made the following pronouncements on them, in very strong terms. He said: "the Igbos would never rule Nigeria, they would be scattered, they would be hated, they would suffer tragedy after tragedy and they would suffer scorn and disdain from their compatriots forever"
After that The Prime Minister, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, courageously raised his head and looked straight in the eyes of the Igbo mutineers and said: ..."now you can kill your Prime Minister. "

It was under these unfortunate circumstances that Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria's first Prime Minister, died in the hands of a group of very ruthless Igbo Army mutineers led by Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna and Captain Okafor in Lagos on the night of Jan 15th 1966 ".

- ( John B. Macintosh).
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Ogsirsolo: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
He's a gentleman you people should leave him
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by BafanaBafana: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Softmirror:

YOUR POINT HERE IS THAT OBI USED PEOPLE FOR HIS SELFISH GAINS, AND NOT FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE PARTY.

The point is that people voted for Obi and not for hi party.

You are poor at maths right?
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by BafanaBafana: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Safyqueen:

THE CURSE ON THE IGBOS!!

"Now you can kill your Prime Minister and the Igbos will NEVER rule Nigeria". Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (1966).

"They arrested him, abducted him and took him to a number of places in Lagos before finally taking him to the bush. Once there they tortured him, beat him and humiliated him. They even forced him to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes - things that he had never done before in his life because he was a good muslim.

When they finished having their way with him and having their fun, he gently asked them for permission to pray which they mockingly granted. After he finished praying he said "Igbos, Igbos, Igbos" (3 times) and then he made the following pronouncements on them, in very strong terms. He said: "the Igbos would never rule Nigeria, they would be scattered, they would be hated, they would suffer tragedy after tragedy and they would suffer scorn and disdain from their compatriots forever"
After that The Prime Minister, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, courageously raised his head and looked straight in the eyes of the Igbo mutineers and said: ..."now you can kill your Prime Minister. "

It was under these unfortunate circumstances that Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Nigeria's first Prime Minister, died in the hands of a group of very ruthless Igbo Army mutineers led by Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna and Captain Okafor in Lagos on the night of Jan 15th 1966 ".

- ( John B. Macintosh).
Is it from a book? Drop the source please
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by prizeless(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wike don't try to defend yourself in this, we all see it clearly, you cashed out and didn't expect LP to perform this high
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Softmirror: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
BafanaBafana:

The point is that people voted for Obi and not for hi party.

You are poor at maths right?

LOL POOR AT MATHS?! DIDN'T A VOTE FOR OBI INVERSELY COUNT FOR TINUBU AS WE ALREADY CALCULATED IT WILL BE?
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by amaham(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lithiumite:

Does wike owe obi anything......did anyone stop obi from building strong bridges and making alliances that could make him emerge victorious.

Politics isn't a pity party or a sentimental exercise,you need hard work and financial muscle to get presidency,nobody will give you presidency on a platter.

Are we still talking about bridge? Na Court we dey now. Leave those your strong bridges and come inform judge
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by prizeless(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
To be sincere, he didn't work against Peter Obi, he had before now concluded to give the victory to Tinubu, but was a poor politician as he couldn't read the signs in the wall to know that there was a mass movement for Peter Obi, he thought, like others, that Peter Obi was just Igbo, or some few Christians. He didn't think he could be the new hero of Nigeria with Peter Obi
otuomasirichi:
Don't mind the fool.
We all knew he worked against Peter Obi, hoping that Tinubu will give him Chief of staff, but God pass them.

The former Minister of transport, campaign DG of APC, Chibuike Amaechi on a live tv interview, says a 3rd party, which is significantly the Labour Party (LP) Peter Obi won by majority vote saying also that is is a new development in Nigeria and a credit to the youth.
The two times former governor of Rivers State further said his life is in danger because of several assassination attempt,for speaking the truth about this election and have been advised to keep quiet for now.
Amaechi keep asking: How many Nigerians will help to protect him against assassination by those who rigged the election if he keep speaking about this election malpractices.
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by prizeless(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
The power play at state kevews a bit different from Presidential. Pete Obi did not use anybody as you're insinuating
Softmirror:

YOUR POINT HERE IS THAT OBI USED PEOPLE FOR HIS SELFISH GAINS, ANThe D NOT FOR THE GOODNESS OF THE PARTY.

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by ifychybrian: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by prizeless(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
Agreed
JealousCobra:

This country is this backwards is because of primordial minds of your likes.

Why did he (Wike) scuttled the will of Riverians. For your info in case you missed that part. . . nobody is begging him alliances to his structures of criminality. 😎

1 Like

Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Denzelwash(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
One thing I like about this man is the fact that he doesn't sugarcoat his anything regardless whom is involved....

His voice always scares the hell out of me whenever he speaks.
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by leye4u: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wike go and sleep....you don mess up
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by prizeless(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
He will have simply become the hero of the new Nigeria, but he couldn't read the signs
leye4u:
Wike go and sleep....you don mess up
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by mrksquare: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
If the Presidential and National Assembly elections in Rivers state has been allowed to reflect the wishes of the people, PDP would not have won any senatorial seat nor even House of Reps seats in Rivers state. I am from Rivers State and I was marveled at the herd mentality in which Obidients and Rivers people voted on that day.

That is why I implore LP to challenge the senatorial and House of Reps seats in Rivers state.
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by sageb: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
mrksquare:
If the Presidential and National Assembly elections in Rivers state has been allowed to reflect the wishes of the people, PDP would not have won any senatorial seat nor even House of Reps seats in Rivers state. I am from Rivers State and I was marveled at the herd mentality in which Obidients and Rivers people voted on that day.

That is why I implore LP to challenge the senatorial and House of Reps seats in Rivers state.

Chima Boms of PDP lost Port Harcourt Federal constituency 1 to Labour party.
Port Harcourt constituency 2 Was declared inconclusive, we await further information from INEC.
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Masterclass32: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Must politicians always lie? angry
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by mrksquare: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
sageb:

Chima Boms of PDP lost Port Harcourt Federal constituency 1 to Labour party.
Port Harcourt constituency 2 Was declared inconclusive, we await further information from INEC.

He lost because Mrs. Briggs refused to collect 30million that was offered to her by the PDP to alter the result. The Port Harcourt Federal Constituency 2, LP still won it but it was altered for the PDP.

In Obio/Akpor even Kingsley Chinda lost in his community of Elelenwo to LP party. And lost in Obio/Akpor entirely. Even Wike lost his polling boot on the presidential election to Obi. But the outcome was changed.
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Amumaigwe: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Wike was neutral during the presidential election. He is a very good, honest, kind and peaceful man. Stop blackmailing him.

He stood for justice, fairness and power shift to the South.

He has stated that he didn't support Peter Obi. However, he didn't work against him.

God bless Wike , the best Governor in the history of my beloved State.

He was not neutral mr man. He sent thugs to polling units dominated by Obidients and either caused confusion or carted ballot boxes. I am an eye witness. Don't support evil so that it will be far from you.
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by sageb: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
mrksquare:

He lost because Mrs. Briggs refused to collect 30million that was offered to her by the PDP to alter the result. The Port Harcourt Federal Constituency 2, LP still won it but it was altered for the PDP.

In Obio/Akpor even Kingsley Chinda lost in his community of Elelenwo to LP party. And lost in Obio/Akpor entirely. Even Wike lost his polling boot on the presidential election to Obi. But the outcome was changed.

Really?
Concerning O. K Chinda, I was in Elelenwo that day, O. K Chinda won it with a wide margin.
That evening, The chorus was "I win, you win ".
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by Lithiumite: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
amaham:

Are we still talking about bridge? Na Court we dey now. Leave those your strong bridges and come inform judge

You never get tired of disappointments...... Goodluck on your easy journey to despire.......I promise to mock you too add when you arrive there.
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by darthv: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Penguin2:
The ghost of Wike’s wrongdoings is now disturbing him and making him talk trash.

A day of reckoning is coming sir, and you shall give account of your actions in Rivers.

https://youtube.com/shorts/2oyj-AFL7xI?feature=share
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by mrksquare: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
sageb:

Really?
Concerning O. K Chinda, I was in Elelenwo that day, O. K Chinda won it with a wide margin.
That evening, The chorus was "I win, you win ".

Nope. He didn't win bro. The strangers are greater than the indigenes in Elelenwo. My office is at Elelenwo axis. My colleague who is from Elelenwo told me in confidence that LP party won her PU and others.
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by darthv: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Re: Wike Denies Working Against Peter Obi In Presidential Election (Video) by darthv: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
Wike was neutral during the presidential election. He is a very good, honest, kind and peaceful man. Stop blackmailing him.

He stood for justice, fairness and power shift to the South.

He has stated that he didn't support Peter Obi. However, he didn't work against him.

God bless Wike , the best Governor in the history of my beloved State.

Neutral my foot

https://youtube.com/shorts/2oyj-AFL7xI?feature=share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan / Senate Confirms 22 Commissioners For NPC, Rejects One (full List) / 2027: Tinubu’s Policies Unsettle Northern APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.