Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari (438 Views)

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari by Crockvibesmedia: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
[b][/b]I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari.

President Muhammadu Buhari has again stated that he can't wait to hand over power to the next president.

Buhari spoke on Tuesday at a farewell meeting with the outgoing United States Ambassador, Mary Beth Leonard, held at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

President Buhari said he cannot wait to retire to his hometown in Daura, Katsina State, to look after his farms and take care of his cattle, adding that he plans to be a big landlord back at home.

“I plan to be a big landlord back at home, working on my farms and tending to more than 300 animals. I am eager to go,” he said.

Buhari lauded the outgoing ambassador for the enormous achievements recorded in Nigeria-US relations in the three-and-half years she had been here.

In her remarks, the American ambassador said she was impressed with the progress made in Nigeria-US relations in those three–and–a half years.

She cited the recent institution of a five-year visa regime between the two countries; active collaboration in security and the supply of military hardware including warplanes and the soon-to-come fighter helicopters; and also cooperation in the health sector to fight HIV and COVID response as some of her achievements in office.

Link: https://crockvibes.com/i-cant-wait-to-hand-over-and-focus-on-my-farms-buhari/

Re: I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
Buhari should stop already, he knew very well the mess he has created for Asiwaju to come carry on his head. Asiwaju is only a victim of circumstance but he’s up to the task

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari by Chicagoesontop: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari by yarimo(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin grin

Re: I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari by kokoA(m): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
The man love cow sha... I doubt if he eats beef.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari by ramdris(m): 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
Will be glad to see him leave now sef.. Guy fall my hand big time.. Couldn't live up to expectations.. Reason I voted BAT..

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Get lost!
You DAURA DIVINE DUNCE! May a very small python swallow you dia and never digest you!
Iseeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari by limeta(f): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
Go F yourself
Re: I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari by SmartPolician: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
After 8 years in office, Buhari made sure that our institutions remained weak, so idiots can come to power, mess them up and go scot-free.

He was even proud to say that he declined assent to a bill that would see the legislature summon the president and governors.

What major reforms did this man implement in his 8-year tenure that he will be remembered for?

Oga, keep deceiving the gullible ones, you hear? With the money these people have looted, his third generation may not even bother working.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari by Jking20(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
I pray you don't instigate more problems for farmers while focusing on your cows. Cuz Tinubu won't tolerate roaming around with cattles as you did, no more open grazing for you guys.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari by gidgiddy: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
You have messed Nigeria up and will be leaving it far worse than you met it

Of course you cant wait to handover your disaster to someone else

Re: I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari by Poten111: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
Crockvibesmedia:
[b][/b]I Can’t Wait To Hand Over And Focus On My Farms – Buhari.

President Muhammadu Buhari has again stated that he can't wait to hand over power to the next president.

Buhari spoke on Tuesday at a farewell meeting with the outgoing United States Ambassador, Mary Beth Leonard, held at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

President Buhari said he cannot wait to retire to his hometown in Daura, Katsina State, to look after his farms and take care of his cattle, adding that he plans to be a big landlord back at home.

“I plan to be a big landlord back at home, working on my farms and tending to more than 300 animals. I am eager to go,” he said.

Buhari lauded the outgoing ambassador for the enormous achievements recorded in Nigeria-US relations in the three-and-half years she had been here.

In her remarks, the American ambassador said she was impressed with the progress made in Nigeria-US relations in those three–and–a half years.

She cited the recent institution of a five-year visa regime between the two countries; active collaboration in security and the supply of military hardware including warplanes and the soon-to-come fighter helicopters; and also cooperation in the health sector to fight HIV and COVID response as some of her achievements in office.

Link: https://crockvibes.com/i-cant-wait-to-hand-over-and-focus-on-my-farms-buhari/

YOU WILL STILL BE A FAILED FARMER. There is nothing you are good at.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: APC Cannot Win Bayelsa If They Don't Field David Lyon / Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision / 2023 Polls: Owelle Berated Lauretta Onochie For Working Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.