Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision (432 Views)

Dear Seun, You Need A Task Force / Seun You Must Censor Obituary Or Banned Anyone Use That Word / Edo PDP To Ize-Iyamu: Your Decision To Pursue Pre-Election Matters Will Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by BuhariAdvocate: 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Seun was accusing Tinubu supporters about tribalism you seun what do you have to say about this you will never see any Tinubu supporters making this statement.

No wonder I have not been seeing some of Tinubu supporters on here again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by JasonScoolari: 1:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
Is Seun the owner of Twitter?

Sometimes, I wonder if you Tinubu supporters have anything good upstairs.

8 Likes

Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by BuhariAdvocate: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
If you want to clampdown on Tinubu supporters because of their opinion that is your damn business even your Nairaland stated it that a Nairalander responsible for he/her opinion .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by BuhariAdvocate: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
Your opinion is useless as shit.
JasonScoolari:
Is Seun the owner of Twitter?

Sometimes, I wonder if you Tinubu supporters have anything good upstairs.
Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by JasonScoolari: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Your opinion is useless as shit.
Same as you complaining. grin

5 Likes

Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by NothingDoMe: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Seun was accusing Tinubu supporters about tribalism you seun what do you have to say about this you will never see any Tinubu supporters making this statement.

No wonder I have not been seeing some of Tinubu supporters on here again.
That's not tribalism. Why do you guys equate attacks on Tinubu as tribalism. This is really really an absurd way of thinking. Shuo.
Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by BuhariAdvocate: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2023
Can yousay that prayers to your parents?
NothingDoMe:
That's not tribalism. Why do you guys equate attacks on Tinubu as tribalism. This is really really an absurd way of thinking. Shuo.
Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by NothingDoMe: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Can yousay that prayers to your parents?
Is Tiffnubu my parent? ๐Ÿคจ

1 Like

Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by Zonefree(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
If you want to clampdown on Tinubu supporters because of their opinion that is your damn business even your Nairaland stated it that a Nairalander responsible for he/her opinion .
So, Seun should go to Twitter and clampdown on Tinubu haters

You really need to have your brain examined, Sir.

6 Likes

Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by BuhariAdvocate: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2023
Are you not ashamed of yourself.
JasonScoolari:
Same as you complaining. grin
Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by BuhariAdvocate: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Do you have sense.
Zonefree:

So, Seun should go to Twitter and clampdown on Tinubu haters

You really need to have your brain examined, Sir.
Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by JasonScoolari: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Are you not ashamed of yourself.
Why do I feel you're crying like the guy in the picture below. grin

1 Like

Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by BuhariAdvocate: 2:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Because isn't your parents that's why you are cursing him?
NothingDoMe:
Is Tiffnubu my parent? ๐Ÿคจ
Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by NothingDoMe: 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
Because isn't your parents that's why you are cursing him?
A curse without cause shall not alight. If there's a cause it shall settle down and sprout roots and grow into a very big tree.

That being said I wonder why you are upset. Aren't you setting your expectations unreasonably high? Are you expecting a sudden miraculous love for Tinubu?

That's a funny way of thinking ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
They threatened Seun to do their bidding but we go die here together
Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by PointB: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Criticism of Tinubu is not tribalism. Tinubu is separate from the good people of Yoruba.

Tinubu is a convicted drug money bag, an identity thief, a forger, a perjurer, a bastard, and an election rigger all rolled into one.

He should be cooling off his feet in a penitentiary if Nigeria laws works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun You Are Very Biased On Your Decision by BuhariAdvocate: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Nobody is threatening anyone.
Ndimkpurummiri:
They threatened Seun to do their bidding but we go die here together

(1) (Reply)

INEC Appoints Nine Sans To Defend Election / Igbos Are Urgently Getting Ready For The 2023 Biafra/igbo Referendum / Interpol Invites Adamawa REC Yunusa-ari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.