Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine (928 Views)

Presidency: Bode George Says Tambuwal Is Ready As Ondo, Oyo PDP Vows To Deliver / Imo, Zamfara, Oyo, Ekiti: Rate Your Governors Since Power Changed Hands / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by ekolobaba: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hehehehe

Obituary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by Georgry(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin
Is this playing? Which type of play is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by thesicilian: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by sulakishop(m): 2:33pm On Mar 22, 2023
Noted
Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by Millimann: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Georgry:
grin
Is this playing? Which type of play is this?

It's the OP that's playing with you people's minds.
Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by oyin44: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
And obi and his supporters are fooling themselves. . grin grin grin

Millimann:

It's the OP that's playing with you people's minds.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by Toluwanise247(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obi is a boy …. Playboy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by azadus18: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Comedian

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by MzBertty(f): 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
Even Benue where they currently will do anything for their Yes Fr….and the O state win is a joke abeg😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by Okoroawusa: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Peter Obi ti ya were patapata walahi!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
obi is really a boy.

Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by helinues: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
Highness of the highest order.

The substance is yet unknown

cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by Iamgrey5(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Lagos is no longer there?
Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by OmotolaBoy(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Peter The Rock!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by Sirchiboy: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
OmotolaBoy:
Peter The Rock!
Remember to show me love after banging her baba
Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by IgOga(m): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
If Obi truly makes this statement then he has mental health issues.......which is sad.....he needs our prayers
Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
KIKIKIKI

Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by OmotolaBoy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Remember to show me love after banging her baba
boss no wahala ooooo, I go let you know as e dey go
Re: Peter Obi: The Votes Given To APC In Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Rivers And Benue Are Mine by Parachoko: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
So Obi truly feel he won in Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo State grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Leads Obidients To Celebrate A Worthy Leader - Chief PA Ayo Adebanjo / Why I Think Peter Obi And Oyedepo's Conversation Was Real / $1 = N925, Please Let Naira Breathe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.