Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO (57259 Views)

NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others / Buhari Government Is Frustrating AIT, Raypower FM – Dokpesi / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by Pointnoire(m): 4:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Oga grow up it is the military that set us back to this stage , are military men trained to govern civilians? Governing a battalion is totally different from governing a local government

[-quote author=Wodu89 post=121976178]Na wa. Let the military take over abeg. The excessiveness of Wike needs to be contained.
. ' He's proving people right that he would be too strong for presidential power.[/quote]
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:02am On Mar 23, 2023
Tranquill:

Unfortunately, smelly idio.ts like you won’t be on ground to get ten folds of what you’re looking for..

You’ll be in your second hand clothes and illicit drug shop in Senegal and be typing nonsense.

Awwwww ..

Wipe your smelly tears ...We spit on slaves
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by Jsucre(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2023
muykem:
Remain Arise TV in Lagos.
na small remain make Arise give me hypertension some times ago. Very bias
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by PaNnamdi: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2023
dapsoneh:
As much as I condemn Wike's action, media houses should employ those who practice journalism with professionalism.
Arise TV of Lagos is a prime example of journalist with without professionalism

Well, those media houses issued ultimatum should go to court na
Can u explain what u mean by journalist with professionalism
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by greatefa1011(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Wike just dey do anyhow. I don't know if this guy dey reason tomorrow sef

Time will tell...
Aftermath, you will see them running as if ghost is pursuing them.
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by dapsoneh: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Can u explain what u mean by journalist with professionalism
read slowly, journalists without#
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by eroticecstasy: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nigerian leaders are reflection of Nigerians....... It takes a mad man to govern Nigeria, especially places like Lagos and Rivers State.
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by Odibembem: 11:43am On Mar 25, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

God know say if say something like SHATAP no dey..wetin I for tell you...you self no go believe am

Be crying about 2015 and a drunk man...When time reach,abeg judgement day come,go and be the attorney.

NDI ALA

You are obviously embittered na, u are in sifia pains. 2015 long gone but here u are still pained about it. Surveillance should be placed on u cos you are a candidate for terrorism. I think u should be chained before u do harm to your neighbors
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Odibembem:

You are obviously embittered na, u are in sifia pains. 2015 long gone but here u are still pained about it. Surveillance should be placed on u cos you are a candidate for terrorism. I think u should be chained before u do harm to your neighbors

Trashy quotes from a slavish slowpoke
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by GreyLaw(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin

What is the essence of power when u re timid to use it to oppress Ur assassinating adversaries grin grin grin

If I get power e go too sweet, I love seeing dumbos wailing and crying grin

You will never have power. Never. The only power you will have is over your family. Write it down.
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by OlawaleBammie: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
GreyLaw:

You will never have power. Never. The only power you will have is over your family. Write it down.

Baba calm down grin grin only if wishes are horses u would ride grin

If only u calm down and read and understand what I wrote, u will see that I said "TO OPPRESS MY ASSASSINATING ADVERSARIES"

Emphasis on ASSASSINATING ADVERSARIES

dey calm down and read, na why u fail for Ur 300L be that grin
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by GreyLaw(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Baba calm down grin grin only if wishes are horses u would ride grin

If only u calm down and read and understand what I wrote, u will see that I said "TO OPPRESS MY ASSASSINATING ADVERSARIES"

Emphasis on ASSASSINATING ADVERSARIES

dey calm down and read, na why u fail for Ur 300L be that grin

Lol... no vex. I wish you the very best!
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by OlawaleBammie: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
grin
GreyLaw:

Lol... no vex. I wish you the very best!
Re: Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO by adekolaelect(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wodu89:
Na wa. Let the military take over abeg. The excessiveness of Wike needs to be contained. He's proving people right that he would be too strong for presidential power.
which military Take over ? When you and your candidate lost out of the just concluded election. I beg pack well no so you people supported Emelefelefe bad implemented policy that is killing Nigerians in silence in the name of politics . If you mention military again I will mention Thunder to visit you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) / Umar Resumes As Acting EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.