Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

INEC Announces Alex Otti Of Labour Party As Governor Of Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Alex Otti Of Labour Party As Governor Of Abia State (2445 Views)

INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers / INEC Announces Final Details Of Supplementary Elections In Rivers State / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Alex Otti Of Labour Party As Governor Of Abia State by nonhuman(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
E don happen..

Finally we don clinch one state...
LP didn't do well in this guber polls needed at least 5 states

The strong men are more powerful than our institutions in this country
Re: INEC Announces Alex Otti Of Labour Party As Governor Of Abia State by Faber(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
nonhuman:
LP didn't do well in this guber polls needed at least 5 states

The strong men are more powerful than our institutions in this country

That's not what really happened. Many states people refused to run on Labour party, those who picked tickets no gree do campaign, even when Peter Obi visited their states, they were no where to be found.

GRV, The Delta Man, Beatrice of Rivers State, and that of Jos became serious after Obi's performance in the presidential elections.

People don't know them, because they refused to show face.
Re: INEC Announces Alex Otti Of Labour Party As Governor Of Abia State by Omoboricash(m): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaHelper1:
Thank you God for your mercies.

After the level of tribalism I witnessed in Lagos during the just concluded governorship elections, God has compensated me with victory for my State.

I'm officially relocating to my home State, Abia State come December 2023. So much development is needed in that place and I alongside other well meaning Igbos will lend our skills, energy and resources towards achieving that.
That's a good move. Congratulations .
Let our charity begins at home. First of all build our state before we develop other state.
Re: INEC Announces Alex Otti Of Labour Party As Governor Of Abia State by Unclesamo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Racoon:
The evil machinations of the evil cabal failed. Abia State have been liberated from the shackles of bad governance. May LP make a huge difference Congratulations ndi Abia.

Check the numbers again to know the party
Re: INEC Announces Alex Otti Of Labour Party As Governor Of Abia State by IGBOSON1: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2023
EmekaA125:
Ndi ara gbala na this election.

1) Okezie Ikpeazu

2) Chimaroke Nnamani

3) Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

Happy retirement to you heartless leaders that never cared to bring needed development to Igboland.

Chukwu kpo unu niile ezigbo oku. Umu ezi

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: INEC Announces Alex Otti Of Labour Party As Governor Of Abia State by Bluish44(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
NaijaHelper1:
Thank you God for your mercies.

After the level of tribalism I witnessed in Lagos during the just concluded governorship elections, God has compensated me with victory for my State.

I'm officially relocating to my home State, Abia State come December 2023. So much development is needed in that place and I alongside other well meaning Igbos will lend our skills, energy and resources towards achieving that.
you can go..lagos doesn't need you
Re: INEC Announces Alex Otti Of Labour Party As Governor Of Abia State by nonhuman(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:

That's not what really happened. Many states people refused to run on Labour party, those who picked tickets no gree do campaign, even when Peter Obi visited their states, they were no where to be found.

GRV, The Delta Man, Beatrice of Rivers State, and that of Jos became serious after Obi's performance in the presidential elections. I think you are right

People don't know them, because they refused to show face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiem: Michael Iheonukara Okpara And The First Higher Institution / The Pdp Has Won In Kwara State's Governorship Election / Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.