Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week (39260 Views)

Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship / NLC Declares Two-Day Warning Strike Over Effects Of Subsidy Removal / Minimum Wage: NLC Declares Strike In Imo, Rivers, Osun, 15 Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by alezzy13: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:
The NLC was comfortable with the policy before the Presidential Election because they felt it was affecting Tulumbu.

In fact, Peter Obi that is representing the NLP political party even supported the policy even though it was causing hell for Nigerians. He told us to endure the pain.

While People were protesting in Warri, Benin, Ikorodu etc the NLC was silent because they thought is all in favour of their candidate

Now wey NLC candidate don lose the election, dem don remember the policy is not working

Would it make sense to strike in the middle of election preparations?

1 Like

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Sijo01(f): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:
The NLC was comfortable with the policy before the Presidential Election because they felt it was affecting Tulumbu.

In fact, Peter Obi that is representing the NLP political party even supported the policy even though it was causing hell for Nigerians. He told us to endure the pain.

While People were protesting in Warri, Benin, Ikorodu etc the NLC was silent because they thought is all in favour of their candidate

Now wey NLC candidate don lose the election, dem don remember the policy is not working

Did they support the policy to linger on till this moment?

If the policy was to stop vote buying according to the Federal government and cbn, has the election not been concluded? Why are you people still putting citizens through pains?

Some of you'll see the truth yet, you shy away from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by victorVIC1(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Long overdue

Why will I use naira to buy my own naira in this country

The APC government and current crop of politicians should be anywhere close to corridors of power . APC failed in everything

It's really crazy. I was shocked when I saw BDC selling naira at Airport Hotel, Ikeja.
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Zealag(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Strike that they will call off a day or to before the main date(Wednesday)
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by imagrg(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2023
Let the government stop POS operation in Nigeria and stop people from trading currency and cash would be available in the banks and ATM terminals across the country.
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Dangig: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2023
What were they waiting for all this while? Something they would have done since.
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Sterope(f): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2023
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by yahmohy27: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2023
bizhop01:
4+4 Next level too sweet
No reason to pity Nigerians they deserve every bad thing cool
meaning
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by ttbaba(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2023
NLC President need more money from federal government.....thas how will roll
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Newnas(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:

Their act even helped Tinubu. Their strike would have raised a lot of hatred for APC and anything surrounding APC.

1 Like

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2023
NLC IS VERY STUPID,AFTER ELECTION DONE FINISH AND THE DUST IS SETTLING AND CASH COMING OUT SMALL SMALL,YOU NLC USELESS IDIOTS WON DISORGANIZE NAIJA PEOPLE AGAIN WEY PPL DON LOSE BIZNESS TO THE NONSENSE THINGS WEY DON HAPPEN SINCE JANUARY.
WE NO DO! shocked
IDIOTIC NLC HEADS,IGBOO HEADS angry
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Luckysbab: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2023
saintkel:
yes....Peter Obi is now an APC member who implemented d policy.....yes Peter Obi is now d FG n CBN governor combined.....u must drag Obi to stay relevant......confused lots

Was Peter Obi not in support of the useless policy? Cry baby!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by LajaLaba: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2023
saintkel:
yes....Peter Obi is now an APC member who implemented d policy.....yes Peter Obi is now d FG n CBN governor combined.....u must drag Obi to stay relevant......confused lots
But u Muppets were all happy about the policy

2 Likes

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by donmik: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:

Lies!

Buhari promised to control vote-buying. That's why Nigerians chose to take it until after the election.
So, what are you saying here?
Is the election not over?
Non sense

1 Like

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by seunmsg(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2023
mokset123:
guy know the truth, tinubu only spoke out because it affected him. These politicians don't really care about us. Know this and know peace

And Peter Obi and NLC president supported it because it was then in there. Is that not hypocritical?

1 Like

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Mylove55(f): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Long overdue

The APC government and current crop of politicians should be anywhere close to corridors of power . APC failed in everything
hahahahaha,
Idiotic pigs of biafra are so useless.
you supported the policy, and you were hailing emefailure,
but today you're crying,
I love you when you're crying

1 Like

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Mylove55(f): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2023
alezzy13:

Would it make sense to strike in the middle of election preparations?
that should have be the best time, and buhari would have listened to them,
but now, even if they cry from now till may 29th, buhari no send anybody market.

people have finished dying, we have past through the worst and we will not die again.
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by asanausana91: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2023
I will join the strike. We are going to luck up this country until the right thing is done.
The strike is not only about naira availability but also with the useless election conducted after collecting our 300 billions.
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by SirLakes: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Before Wednesday nlc will withdraw the strike

Very useless union grin
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by ComeToJesus: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2023
emmatex2020:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/03/22/nlc-declares-nationwide-strike/%3famp=1

In my opinion, you waited so long. Even the crooked Osho Baba would have kicked their scrotum tey tey
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by horhlyray(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2023
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by IMASTEX: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2023
kuboy:
Federal government should do something before it lead to something else by opposition
You're obviously not working or running a business else you won't ascribe reasons for which the people should naturally resist the evil policy to opposition/politics.
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Enemyofpeace: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2023
Na this kind news dey always sweet me for body. I like make things dey always dey hot ht and vawulence everywhere. Let's go there jo
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by mokset123: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2023
seunmsg:

And Peter Obi and NLC president supported it because it was then in there. Is that not hypocritical?
that's why I mentioned politicians and never made any exceptions to it.
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by davidtemi(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Long overdue

Nobody should complain of APC to my hearing again cos na una still vote for dem.
Wit complains everywhere abt APC I no expect to see dem get 50 votes nationwide but still na dem carry first

1 Like

Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by eerekake(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Olachase:
Set of nuisance na today day break grin grin
When did you want them to start?since last year or what, you nyansh licker.
You're among the pple causing problem in this country.
Cow.
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Asswipemod: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
seunmsg:
I will not join this strike.

E ma gbo oniro. Nobody will beg you to. Nobody will be interested in your sales propositions. So eventually, you will join. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You just let your company products get missing or destroyed because of your stubbornness. You will use your beatkoyin to pay back.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Olachase(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
eerekake:

When did you want them to start?since last year or what, you nyansh licker.
You're among the pple causing problem in this country.
Cow.
OK are you happy now 😏😏
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Teeroyzimma: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Long overdue

Oga no complain about APC, you guys still voted for them despite the hardship they're putting us through
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by ahamonyeka(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Toothless bull dogs
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Emdebby2: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
Quest7777:
So it's true the President-Select has already started his Ajala the Traveller mandate.
This one got me laughing in Swahili 🀣🀣
Re: NLC Declares Nationwide Strike From Wednesday Next Week by Sleekfingers: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
modelsms:
That policy has crumbled businesses.

Caused untold hardship on the citizens.
It's terrible.

You are absolutely right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku / Leticia Chikwendu's Burial: Femi Fani-Kayode In Umuahia With Wife & Children / Goodluck Jonathan’s "My Transition Hours" Book Launch Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.